forum

I'm having trouble finding the right maps for pp...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deeraiko
I'm a touchscreen player, and (before you hate speech on me) I wanted to know if any of you have good maps 5*+ that aren't the most difficult that reward a decent amount (100/150-ish pp). I keep running into maps that take way too much effort for the amount of pp gain.

My preferred skill rating is anywhere from Caffeine Fighter- [Kilimanjaro] all the way to Highscore- [Game Over] (But please, don't give me anything that difficult. xD).

Edit: I can do triples and short streams easily. Nothing longer than 15-20 notes. c:

Thanks for the help! ^^
Minako <3
KupcaH
Topic Starter
deeraiko
Thank youu! ^-^

I'm open to any more suggestions too if anyone else has any. owo
Sandy Hoey
Meah
pm Tillerino with..

"!r dt"
KupcaH

Sandy Hoey wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/401384?hilit=touchscreen

Maybe try these?
:thinking:
Topic Starter
deeraiko
It's funny how I was sent to the same link twice xD

I prefer not to play DT though as is makes me feel like a pp farming scrub uwu
Sandy Hoey
Lul, I didnt even look at the previous posts. My bad
7ambda

MinaKuro wrote:

makes me feel like a pp farming scrub uwu
"I'm having trouble finding the right maps for pp..."
Nattsun

MinaKuro wrote:

It's funny how I was sent to the same link twice xD

I prefer not to play DT though as is makes me feel like a pp farming scrub uwu
You remove the aim aspect of the game and ask for touchscreen friendly maps but you don't feel like a farmer?
Topic Starter
deeraiko

Nattsun wrote:

You remove the aim aspect of the game and ask for touchscreen friendly maps but you don't feel like a farmer?
Touchscreen does not necessarily "remove" the aim aspect of the game. I'm utilizing my resources by finding an alternative way to play the game in which it requires little to no practice because I am already used to using my hand. If I were to learn to use a Wacom tablet every day for my entire life since birth, eventually mastering my actions with finesse and maneuver with excellent precision and accuracy, would that still be considered cheating? Probably not. Humans just so happen to practice using their hands for everything in their life.

And no, I don't feel like a farmer because I do try to get used to streams and longer maps. I'm asking for anything (excluding DT maps) that aren't the hardest because I want to improve my abilities as well as get some pp at the same time.
-Makishima S-
!r tillerino
Nattsun

MinaKuro wrote:

Nattsun wrote:

Touchscreen does not necessarily "remove" the aim aspect of the game. I'm utilizing my resources by finding an alternative way to play the game in which it requires little to no practice because I am already used to using my hand. If I were to learn to use a Wacom tablet every day for my entire life since birth, eventually mastering my actions with finesse and maneuver with excellent precision and accuracy, would that still be considered cheating? Probably not. Humans just so happen to practice using their hands for everything in their life.

And no, I don't feel like a farmer because I do try to get used to streams and longer maps. I'm asking for anything (excluding DT maps) that aren't the hardest because I want to improve my abilities as well as get some pp at the same time.
1. Plug in your mouse
2. Throw away your cheatscreen device
3. Press F2
4. Play the game like it's supposed to
chainpullz

Nattsun wrote:

Jokes on you, osu was originally designed to be played on the touchscreen of a Nintendo DS.

<- Obligatory nobody reads the manual meme ->
Nattsun

chainpullz wrote:

Nattsun wrote:

Jokes on you, osu was originally designed to be played on the touchscreen of a Nintendo DS.

<- Obligatory nobody reads the manual meme ->
I didn't know peppy wanted us to buy a touchscreen device. I thought it's a game accesable for everyone :V
N0thingSpecial

Nattsun wrote:

I thought it's a game accesable for everyone :V
It is you touch screen hating fuck :^(

Edit: word
chainpullz
Just because stepmania/LR2/KSM are playable on the PC doesn't mean they were designed for keyboards. The same applies to osu. Touchscreen players are the real purists here. They should be complaining about keyboard being cheat because it trivializes 1/4 snaps, not the other way around. :^)
Nattsun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Nattsun wrote:

I thought it's a game accesable for everyone :V
It is you touch screen hating fuck :^(

Edit: word
Looks like I will freely cheatscreen now and become the next freedomdiver :^)

@chainpullz LR2 is fully key sounded and if you are not a moron you setup your keys similar to the controller layout. Stepmania? Dance that fast nigga chan. KSM? Twisting keys? :^)
chainpullz
Having played KSM with and without a controller I have to say, have fun playing anything higher than an advanced without a controller knobs are cheat and people who play with controllers should be banned from the nonexistent ranking server.
Yuudachi-kun
Bms is perfectly playable with keyboard please

Fuck the controller end this bm elitism
show more