Marm wrote:heya, mod from my queue.
- 00:40:933 (148) - deleting this would flow better as ddkk is more common for 1/6 snappings. ok
- 00:41:687 - move slider beginning to here? The vocals are stronger here than on where it is right now. This is unrankable, cuz overlap
- Also, new inherited timing point here is skipping 2ms, is that intentional? If not then fix it to be on 00:41:685. If it is then put a new inherited timing point here 00:41:629 - ommiting first bar line to avoid the double bars. That is intentional
- 01:06:135 (132,133) - invert those colours as the finisher has a snare sound, more suitable for kat. ok
- 01:06:427 - don here would help the flow in the transition with 1/4 notes > 1/2 notes > 2/1 notes. The way it is right now (1/4 > 1/1 > 2/1) doesn't play so well. Also there's a nice drum sound there :p ok
- I think deleting 01:14:024 (155) - would be better here as it feels less over mapped and dk kd on calm parts usually fits very nice.
- 01:15:388 (161) - could remove too, this section feels too overmapped for the intensity of the song.
- 01:15:777 (163) - ^
- 01:16:557 (167) - ^. Consider checking the last 4 suggestions together before accepting or declining. hmm, i'll think about this moment
- 01:17:531 (172,173,174) - these should be dons as they are the same sound on 01:17:141 (170) - and on previous notes. ok
- 02:21:427 (621,622,623,624) - good place for finishers to go with the intensity on vocals. ok
- 02:27:661 (649) - finisher here doesn't fit well as the sound here is not too strong and there's a note of the same colour on the stream very close to it, making it hard to play. ok. Just forgot to delete it
- 02:36:362 (707) - this note is 1/4, not 1/6. Idk about the previous one though, seems like it is between 1/4 and 1/6 but 1/4 plays much better than 1/6 here, I'd go for that for consistency on the map. This one 02:36:946 (713,714) - is better as there's a break after it so the player can recover later, but 1/4 would still be better here. ok
- 02:52:596 (827) - again, weird place for finisher, end of stream with a note of the same colour near it. also it has no increased intensity compared to the other drum sounds on the white lines. ok 02:52:206 (823) - this would fit much better for a finisher if you removed the following note. I hear stream here, so i cant
- 03:02:271 (897) - no reason for this 1/6 note as you didn't map any of the 1/6 drum sounds before it like 03:01:881 - or 03:02:076 - , this just breaks consistency and flow. ok
- 03:04:381 - don here before the finisher as you already have used many ddK or kkD over the map? ok
- 04:47:920 - the 1/6 used on this section makes much more sense imo as it gives emphasis on the guitar solo that's happening, however it's still ugly for the eyes to see :vok
- I think the sv on this note 05:03:407 (770) - was supposed to be x0,66?ok
- 05:23:764 (914,915,916,917) - again, good place for finishers using the vocals intensity. ok
- Last thing, I think it's important to warn players somewhere (If it's not already) that the SB (finishers effect to be more precise) works only on 4:3 resoltion. I want to rework this effect, so that it would look good on all types of monitors
nice song and fun sb here, get some stars and be aware of the 1/6 consistency! Good luck o/
Thank you very much! 1\6 was just test.