Still wait for your replies. uwuoops, i forgot about it, give me hour
Sorry for late, too ;;w;;
I too was late, I'm sorry. I've been very busy since the beginning of September and I just forgot to answer you ... Better late than never!
If my modding are affects to your mapping style, feel free to reject them! :3
[ Unrankable caution]
Ranking Criteria wrote:Try to leave at least a 1/2 beat between a note and a spinner.Nothing much, let's have a look of spinner on 05:50:258
A gap between note and spinner is not enough. Here I have 2 ways to suggest you.
- Delete 05:50:161 , to make a gap become larger. If follow this suggestion, please ignore 00:41:685 suggestion for the map's consistency.Edited!
- Add d on 05:50:258 , and moved a a start of spinner to 05:50:453 Edited!
[ Difficulty name problem proof]
Ranking Criteria wrote:A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.So about difficulty name , no problem , keep going on! Yea! Cool! I really like this diff name!
To be honest, HP7 is seems too merciless somehow , considered by this map length is exceed 5 minutes.
Maybe decrease HP a little might be good! :3 Edited!
- Still shocked after see the stream patterns. Let me help you to delete some note. It's too long somehow ;;w;;
**Please note that here is only my opinion**
00:53:667 / 00:55:031 / 00:55:810 / 00:56:394 / 00:56:784 / 04:50:161 / 04:50:940 / 04:51:524 / 04:52:303
And here is the part that it's calm, but have too many note, consider to delete it. Let the silence emphasize the music :3
04:33:310 / 04:33:505
- Some parts are seems too boring to play because it's k d k d k d k d pattern. Maybe add a note for some variation. Edited everywhere
**Please note that here is only my opinion**
01:34:381 / 01:34:576 / 02:18:992 / 03:41:979 / 04:24:057 / 04:29:511 Edited everywhere too
[Festival is far from over]
00:10:407 - Change to k , similar pitch to 00:10:106 Edited everywhere!
00:12:212 (51,52) - Since the vocal here is high, how about k to emphasize these vocal? Edited!
00:41:535 moves to 00:41:685 - I think that to follow the vocal here might be better. I really don't understand the note on 00:41:535 that which pitch it's follow. At least in my opinion, there shouldn't have a note on 00:41:535 Edited!
00:41:685 moves to 00:41:881 - In taiko , we can place a spinner after the pitch too if we have a note which it's follow that pitch. Edited!
00:56:102 (45,46) - Change to d , in order to emphasize the pitch like 00:56:297 Edited!
00:56:881 - Change to d , the pitch here seems not high enough compare to 00:57:076 / 00:57:174 Edited!
00:59:706 moves to 00:59:316 - Seems fitter and have more power to emphasize the finisher on 00:59:803
01:02:336 - Remove finisher here, even this pitch is dominate, but it isn't strong enough in my opinion. Finisher here was accidentally
01:05:063 - Here are only my opinion Looks really cool! Added!
01:06:427 - Don't have any pitch here , should delete. ;;w;; Edited!
01:07:401 / 01:08:180 / 01:08:959 - Change to d , let's have a look on 01:10:128 , it's similar pitch. Sure, I didn't talk about vocal. Change for the consistency of the pitch might be better in my opinion. uwu Edited!
01:12:758 - Delete , for the ease to emphasize 01:12:855 Here is important sounds, i think i don't need to delete it
01:12:855 - Sure, same pitch as 01:10:128. (I guess it's drum pitch) Change to d for the consistency of the map :3Edited!
01:29:024 - Change to d Edited!
01:29:219 - Change to k , seems fitter in my opinion. Edited!
02:21:427 - Change to d , similar pitch to 02:21:816 Edited!
02:23:570 - Change to k , the vocal here seems higher than 02:23:764 Edited!
02:42:758 - Change to k , a special pitch appears here. this part I completely remade, now there is no note on this place
03:43:342 - Delete , for the consistency as you've decide to use 5-notes pattern so far. (Usually, 6-notes pattern are not common to use.) Edited!
03:43:537 moves to 03:43:440 - For the note's position consistency on 03:44:219 Edited!
03:44:219 - Sure, change to d for the color consistency on 03:43:537 Edited!
04:53:375 - High pitch, might change to k Edited!
05:23:764 - Change to d , same reason as 02:21:427 Edited!
My definition : I'll represent the circle like 01:44:803 as circle
Some strong pitch are not have circles , which I think that it'll be good to emphasize that pitch
Like 02:21:427 / 02:21:806 / 02:22:206 / 02:22:596 / 02:22:985 / 02:23:375 / 02:23:764 / 02:24:154 / 02:24:544 / 02:24:933 / 02:25:323 / 02:25:712 / 02:26:102 / 02:26:492 // 05:23:764 part this circles need to emphasize finishers, but at this moments i'll a other effects, but when i think up of something interesting
Wait, I'm not SB modder, lmao
It's been a long time that I haven't see a SB on taiko! Nice!!
So, take my star (／・ω・)／ Aww, thank you very much!
Good luck for ranking~ After your mod, i thoroughly revised my view on mapping and fully remade 02:46:362 - 02:52:596 and 04:57:466 - 05:05:063 parts and remade every pattern, now this looks better! Thanks!
i want to go to the festival
This is not successful SB remake, maybe a bit later i'll use it00:08:753 - make it kk, bcuz mostly u use that doublet for vocal oks before it a bit too
00:09:655 - to dk, same reason^ Ok!
[/color]00:09:956 - kk ^ Edited!
00:19:580 (90,91,92,93) - to kdkk ? it fit with drum flow, dkdk isnt good enough Ok
00:41:234 - why not add k there ? i can hear sound there, also if you add k, add don 00:41:385 - for the flow Oops, i forget note here
01:12:271 - how about ? k for snare don for tom/bass Looks better!
01:18:505 - same as above^ Edited!
01:25:031 (221,222,223,224) - its kkkd tho, :3 bcuz its have differ pitch Edited!
01:38:180 (305,306,307,308,309) - same like above, try kkkkd Looks cooll!
01:40:128 - this one is don, and del this 01:40:225 - Oops, my mistake, edited!
overall your map is good but isnt good enough, why i can said that, bcuz some part need more consistency, sometime you use d for snare and use k for bass drum, some of your stream need to be fixed ? oh not fixed hmmm need more impruvment, but its already good tho like 01:48:505 - i like that part Good reason to remap it again, haha
sorry i do a shortmod, bcuz i cant pass this map xD that stream is demn
Thanks for mod!
Hello ASPIRIN, from my queue:
Thank you for M4M
OD/HP : 6/5 ok!
[Festival is far from over]
00:04:994: kk for high pitch No, dk better here i think, it emphasize pitch before it
00:55:907: k to fit the pitch ok!
00:58:635: dkd, you may use 50% speed to listen for the music pitch ok!
01:23:277: Delete to emphasize at 01:23:375 Good tip
01:33:894 to 01:35:842: Don't you see this part is boring ok, this part is remaped
01:47:920 and 01:51:037: Change to k for consistency in 01:54:154 - 01:52:596 hmm, somebody once told me "note between finisher with same color - unranked", so, i'll not edit momentz like this
01:55:907: Change to d to emphasize the next k ok!
05:24:154: How about kkd? Maybe you mean 05:25:518 (878,879,880) ? So, kkd here sounds better!
Thank you very much!
Hi, here for NM from my modding queue.[Festival is far from over]Nice consistency
from here 01:37:790 - to 01:42:661 - there is quite a mess, 01:38:180 (308,309,310,311,312) - this sound is mapped differently from 01:38:959 (314,315,316,317,318) - and you placed some notes that to me are not so much "player friendly" like 01:38:862 - 01:40:420 - 01:41:979 - i'll rework this moments, cuz it need reword
In order to make hem more playable I would suggest you to move all of them of a 1/4 before but here is actually a sound so idk, check somehow
04:43:245 (588,589,590,591,592,593,594,595,596,597) - Here I hear something like dkddk twice Ok
04:44:511 - this note is definitively a higher pitch than this one 04:44:414 - so I would place a k Ok, i made it like dkdkk
04:51:232 - I hear this stream a bit different, ignore me if you don't agree:
04:51:719 - d , 04:52:109 (662,663) - control+g , 04:52:206 (663,664,665,666,667) - all the opposite, so dddkd Now it sounds better!
04:53:472 - maybe here is a d sound, not sure Ok
same thing here 05:44:511 -Ok, i did it in same places after it
Hope it was helpful! Good luck for ranking! Thank you very much! <3
Request from Gemu's Taiko & Mania Queue (NM, M4M & GD)
D (Big d)
K (Big k)
- 00:05:144 (16) - Change to k, the voice have a hight tone, also sounds very good with this structure 00:01:986 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - for the low voices and notes 00:02:287 (2,3) - to increases here 00:04:091 (11,12,13,14,15,16) - Ok
- 00:09:655 (39,40,41,42) - Change to d, and then change to k 00:11:911 (50,52) - to keep consistency with 00:01:986 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) -
- 00:53:570 (24) - Change to d flow much better the stream 00:53:472 (23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30) - Ok, but i think 00:10:106 (41) - is need to be k, cuz here other sound
- 00:57:953 (57,60) - Make Ctrl G flows much better the pitch. Ok
- 01:22:693 (203) - Change to k sounds much better. Ok
- 01:49:868 (398) - You forgot change to k to keep the sequence you have with the kats 01:48:699 (386,387,390,391,394,395) -Ok
- 02:14:316 (563) - Change to k to variate bevause you have some kdd so a variation is much better for much fun. Ok
- 02:18:310 (589,590,591,592,593,594,595,596,597,598,599,600) - This is a bit repetitive, add notes how you make here 02:15:388 (572,573,574,575,576,577,578,579,580,581,582,583,584,585,586,587) - I suggest you add a d 02:18:797 - and add a k 02:19:381 - Added
- 03:00:388 (863,864,865) - , 03:01:167 (868,869,870) - , 03:01:946 (873,874,875) - This is a bit repetitive do not you think? I recommend move 03:02:044 (874) - to 03:01:849 - Edited
- 03:03:602 (886) - Change to k to variate a bit. Ok
- 03:31:751 (110,111,112,113,114,115) - This would sound much better if you move this note 03:31:849 (111) - here 03:32:044 - Ok
- 03:37:985 (153,154,155,156,157,158) - This part too for a similar consitency with the previous suggestion, move 03:37:693 (151) - to 03:37:888 -Ok
- 03:40:712 (172,173,174,175,176,177,178) - Change to ddkkdddd sounds much better with the instrumental. Ok
- 04:22:985 (457,458,459,460,461,462,463,464,465,466,467,468) - You remember this part, right? is this same part 02:18:310 (589,590,591,592,593,594,595,596,597,598,599,600) - so to keep consistency in both parts please add a d 04:23:472 - and add a k 04:24:057 - Ok
- 04:26:979 - , 04:27:174 - Add a k for variation and make much fun the map, because this is a bit repetitive 04:26:102 (477,478,479,480,481,482,483,484,485) - Ok
- 04:28:921 - Add a d and add a k here 04:29:122 - for a similar reason and density with the previous suggestion. Ok
- 04:42:758 - You forgot add a note, similar to 04:40:323 (566,567,568) - so please add a d and change to k to flow much better 04:42:709 (585) - Ok. But I thought that in this moment 2 1/8 notes!
- 04:50:014 (642,643) - Same ^ (Just move 04:50:014 (642,643) - to 04:49:966 - and add a d 04:50:112 - )Ok
- 05:20:648 (859,860,861,862,863,864,865,866,867,868,869,870) - You know what to do here right? Ok
- 05:42:368 - Add a k and add a d 05:42:953 - sounds very nice and to increase the density a bit.Ok
Amazing map! I hope my mod has been helpful :33, Good Luck!
Amazing mod! Thank you very much for help!
Hi~ :3 NM from hered = small don
k = small kat
D =big don
K = big kat
^ = again
- change 00:41:535 (153) - to k Ok
delete 00:41:687 (154) - Ok
move 00:41:881 (1) - to 00:41:687 and end it in 00:44:803 Ok
change 00:53:375 (22) - to d No, cuz here is stream flow
change 00:54:057 (29) - to k ^
change 00:54:154 (30) - to D ^
change 00:54:349 (31,32) - to k Ok
01:01:167 (80,81,82,83,84,85,86) - here you can change 01:01:557 (84,85) - to d and 01:01:751 (86) - to k or just change 01:01:751 (86) - to k Ok
00:53:570 (24,25) - ctrl + g previous mod - here is kk
change 01:02:725 (93) - to d Ok
change 01:02:920 (94) - to k, 01:03:018 (95,96) - to d and 01:03:407 (99) - to d Ok
change 01:03:797 (102) - to k Ok
01:04:089 (104,106) - ctrl + g Ok
01:04:381 (107,108) - ^ Ok
change 01:04:674 (110) - to d Ok
01:04:771 (111) - ^ Ok
change 01:05:453 (118) - to k Ok
change 01:05:842 (122) - to d Ok. Now this stream sounds really cool!
make 01:18:505 (168,169,170,171,172,173,174) - a kkdkkkd Ok
01:20:355 (184,187) - ctrl + g Ok
01:22:693 (203,206) - ^ - here is kk
change 01:22:888 (205) - to k Ok
change 01:23:764 (212) - to d Ok
01:25:323 (226) - ^ Ok
change 01:44:609 (359) - to d not really, here is d k d D#BFFF00]d[/color] k d D
change 01:44:803 (360) - to K В becouse sound is clunk
01:44:998 (361,364) - ctrl + g No. First triple is up for high pitch, second for pitch down
change 01:46:167 (369) - to d not really, here is d k d D#BFFF00]d[/color] k d D
change 01:46:362 (370) - to KВ becouse sound is clunk
01:46:557 (371,372) - ctrl + g Ok, just for variate
change 01:46:946 (374) - to k Ok
01:47:531 (378,379) - ctrl + g Ok
02:52:596 (808,809,810,811) - ^ Ok
02:53:375 (813,814) - ^ Ok
02:53:667 add d Ok
02:53:764 (816,818) - ctrl + g Ok
move 02:54:251 (820) - to 02:54:446 Ok
02:54:544 (822,823) - ctrl + g Ok
move 02:54:836 (824) - to 02:55:420 Ok
02:55:323 (829,830) - ctrl + g Ok
02:55:712 (831,832,833,834) - ^ Ok
02:56:492 (836,837,839,840) - ^ Ok
02:57:271 (841,843) - ^ Ok
change 02:57:855 (846) - to k Ok
change 02:58:440 (849) - to D unranked
make 02:59:024 (852,853,854) - a kkd
02:59:414 (855,857,859,861) - ctrl + g Ok
02:59:414 (855,857,859,861,863,864) - ^ Ok
03:00:583 (866,867,868,869,871,872,873,874) - ^ Ok
change 03:02:141 (876) - to k Ok
03:02:920 (882,884) - ctrl + g Ok
03:02:920 (882,884,885,886) - ^ Ok
03:03:699 (888,889) - ^ Ok
change 03:04:089 (890) - to k Ok
move 04:50:014 (642) - to 04:49:998 (1/6) Ok
change 05:04:089 (745) - to K no, here is 2 clunk sounds
delete 05:53:375 (1) - Ok
move 05:53:764 (1) - to 05:53:375 and make it end on 05:57:271 Ok
All of this are just suggestions, what you accept or reject is up to you. Good luck with ranking
Thank you very much! <3
Hello from my modding queue!This is not extra Festival is far from over
- 00:52:985 (20) - Change to k? 00:52:596 (18,19,20,21) - The melody of this part is gradually increase. I think change that to k is look better.Not really, 18 and 20 are equal, but 21 is higher than 19 ... So d k d k is best pattern here
- 00:54:057 (29) - Remove this note? When i intend to heard this. I unheard a melody here. Yeap, you are right
- 01:05:842 (122,123,124,125) - The melody on here is look similar all. I suggest change to d all. Edited, but like ddkD, cuz finishers need note with other color before
- 01:13:635 (146,147,148,149,150) - How about change this to d k k k d? Look it's follow a melody better. Ok
- 01:14:803 to 01:17:336 - I think your note on this is not follow a melody a bit. I suggest 01:15:583 (155,156) - change to k and 01:16:946 (162,163) - ctrl+g. Look it's better? definitely better
- 01:23:959 (213,214,215,216,217,218) - These notes the melody is similar like 01:23:570 (210,211,212) - . I suggest change 01:23:959 (213,214,215) - to kkd. and change 01:24:349 (216,217,218) - to kkd too. ok
- 01:29:803 (256,258) - Ctrl+g? Look it's follow a melody better. Here is selected 2 katu notes... I changet it for ddkdk k (it was dddkk k)
- 01:56:394 (446) - Change to d? The sound is look similar like a before note. ok
- 02:24:154 (620) - Change to k? Look the vocal is high. ok
- 03:18:115 (20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - I suggest to change this to opposite color. It's similar like 01:13:635 (146,147,148,149,150) -
- 03:20:648 (30,31,32,33,34,35,36) - Same as above ^. ok
- 04:32:920 (524,525) - Ctrl+g? look (524) the sound is higher (525) ok
- 04:34:479 (533) - Change to k? The sound is look high. ok
- 04:38:959 (564,565) - Ctrl+g? look (564) the sound is higher (565)
- 04:39:738 (568) - Change to k? The sound is look high.
- 04:40:323 (572,573,574) - I think use 1/8 is look very sudden. Can you change to 1/6? wow, it looks better!
- 04:42:661 (590,591,592) - Same as above ^. ok changed, but i need to think about this moment, because here is not 4 1\3 notes...
This is all from me. Good luck //Sorry look i mod this not as good as it should be because i'm so sleepy. T^T
Thank you very much!
heya, mod from my queue.
- 00:40:933 (148) - deleting this would flow better as ddkk is more common for 1/6 snappings. ok
- 00:41:687 - move slider beginning to here? The vocals are stronger here than on where it is right now. This is unrankable, cuz overlap
- Also, new inherited timing point here is skipping 2ms, is that intentional? If not then fix it to be on 00:41:685. If it is then put a new inherited timing point here 00:41:629 - ommiting first bar line to avoid the double bars. That is intentional
- 01:06:135 (132,133) - invert those colours as the finisher has a snare sound, more suitable for kat. ok
- 01:06:427 - don here would help the flow in the transition with 1/4 notes > 1/2 notes > 2/1 notes. The way it is right now (1/4 > 1/1 > 2/1) doesn't play so well. Also there's a nice drum sound there :p ok
- I think deleting 01:14:024 (155) - would be better here as it feels less over mapped and dk kd on calm parts usually fits very nice.
- 01:15:388 (161) - could remove too, this section feels too overmapped for the intensity of the song.
- 01:15:777 (163) - ^
- 01:16:557 (167) - ^. Consider checking the last 4 suggestions together before accepting or declining. hmm, i'll think about this moment
- 01:17:531 (172,173,174) - these should be dons as they are the same sound on 01:17:141 (170) - and on previous notes. ok
- 02:21:427 (621,622,623,624) - good place for finishers to go with the intensity on vocals. ok
- 02:27:661 (649) - finisher here doesn't fit well as the sound here is not too strong and there's a note of the same colour on the stream very close to it, making it hard to play. ok. Just forgot to delete it
- 02:36:362 (707) - this note is 1/4, not 1/6. Idk about the previous one though, seems like it is between 1/4 and 1/6 but 1/4 plays much better than 1/6 here, I'd go for that for consistency on the map. This one 02:36:946 (713,714) - is better as there's a break after it so the player can recover later, but 1/4 would still be better here. ok
- 02:52:596 (827) - again, weird place for finisher, end of stream with a note of the same colour near it. also it has no increased intensity compared to the other drum sounds on the white lines. ok 02:52:206 (823) - this would fit much better for a finisher if you removed the following note. I hear stream here, so i cant
- 03:02:271 (897) - no reason for this 1/6 note as you didn't map any of the 1/6 drum sounds before it like 03:01:881 - or 03:02:076 - , this just breaks consistency and flow. ok
- 03:04:381 - don here before the finisher as you already have used many ddK or kkD over the map? ok
- 04:47:920 - the 1/6 used on this section makes much more sense imo as it gives emphasis on the guitar solo that's happening, however it's still ugly for the eyes to see :vok
- I think the sv on this note 05:03:407 (770) - was supposed to be x0,66?ok
- 05:23:764 (914,915,916,917) - again, good place for finishers using the vocals intensity. ok
- Last thing, I think it's important to warn players somewhere (If it's not already) that the SB (finishers effect to be more precise) works only on 4:3 resoltion. I want to rework this effect, so that it would look good on all types of monitors
nice song and fun sb here, get some stars and be aware of the 1/6 consistency! Good luck o/
Thank you very much! 1\6 was just test.
From my Queue,
⏩00:01:535 - Shouldn’t ‘さあ’ appear on this line instead of the next one? Ok, i'll edit this moment
⏩I think the light particles can be more at the upper section of the screen, close to the Japanese lyrics because I think the upper part seems kinda empty now. Ok, i'll fix it.
⏩02:52:596 (828) - Remove the dark ring at the hit section because you don’t have a big note there now. When i updating the SB, these rings are automatically added or deleted. By the way, i have problems with displaying this effects on 4:3 monitors, so, i'll change it by other effect soon (I guess that these will be particles flying in all directions every finisher note, although you can suggest an idea for the better).
⏩05:23:764 (914,915,916,917) - 05:26:102 (923,924,925,926) - For tidiness I think you should add those black rings on these big notes.^
⏩05:53:375 (125) - Just a suggestion, but you may let the sound spectrum at the below less sensitive to let the credit screen more static?
Ok, i'll edit this moment
⏩Maybe capitalise the diffname from [Festival is far from over] to [Festival Is Far From Over]? On my opinion, first is looking better. Most likely because I'm just used to the old name.
⏩Remove tags Diao ye zong 凋叶棕 since they already showed up at the metadata.
⏩Add tags めらみぽっぷ for the Japanese of meramipop,
Team Shanghai Alice Shanhai Arisu Gengakudan for both the official english name and the romanised form,
Touhou for relation to the source’s game’s theme,
めらみぽっぷ for the singer’s name that sings this song.
if you are reading this now, please contact me in any way and tell me - did I put it right, because I did not fully understand where to put any points ....
Here are the problems with SV I think you should definitely check them out:
⏩04:19:868 (444) - At least a gradual SV of 04:19:479 (440,441,442,443,444) - . Right now it is very unsatisfying visually and I would notice the (444) as not a ¼ following the previous 4 ¼ notes and combo-broke when testplaying. OR Make the SV line a ½ tick later just like 02:15:193 (580,581) - so that that confusion will not happen again Fixed, I forgot to fix this moment before
⏩Starting from 05:00:583 (749,750,751,752,753,754,755,756,757,758,759,760,761,762,763,764,765,766,767,768,769,770,771) - I think the SV change is way too large that it makes it a sight-read of notes, and this kills many HD players as well One way - i'll delete it
By the way, what's about 05:50:355 (94) - and next SVs?
Here are the suggestions with SV that I think it may make the map more clean in SV
⏩04:06:622 (348,349,350,351,352,353,354,355,356) - Maybe a grudual increase in SV. Cool idea!
[Festival is far from over]
Generally I don’t really get why you usually use a Big note after streams or ¼ -ples. That would be a style, but I don’t think would be a good one. Im trying to make finishers and next note is not same color, for comfortable playable
⏩00:41:881 (1) - Why starting this spinner here? I believe there aren’t sounds at 00:41:881 - but instead you can follow the vocal at 00:41:687 - . ok
⏩01:05:842 (129,130,131,132) - For the k, there is the same sound with (130,131,132) so kddd here maybe questionable. Hm, i hear it like kdkk
⏩01:08:570 (138) - This section which there’s k covering the drum sounds aren’t the best spots to put the ks I think. I mapped this part with vocal, cuz frum sounds is boring here
⏩02:08:180 (530,531,532) - ddK K K feels uncomfortable when playing. I think d K K K would work better. Ok, changed it and same
03:15:193 (8,9) - Ctrl+g this? again kdkd at least can make it sounds better. ok
⏩03:48:699 (235) - Remove this finisher? I think it would balance more since you don’t have finisher at 03:51:816 (254) - 03:53:375 (264) - 03:54:933 (279) - 03:56:492 (289) - .. ok
Be sure to change that storyboard settings as well Sure
⏩04:35:745 (552) - Remove this note? There isn’t piano sounds and I think it can let the player rest a bit to prepare for the next stream. ok
⏩04:42:855 (606) - Remove this? The sound impart of that trill ends at 04:42:790 (605) - I think you can certainly have a dkd here instead of dkdk. ok
Really satisfying map to play and watch! Good luck on approval!!
Thank you very much! <3