forum

Tell me your Wacom CTL-480 Intuos Small Tablet Area

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Disillusionz
Hello all, I managed to get a great deal on this tablet off of ebay. Since this a pretty popular tablet for osu, I wanted to hear how other people have their tablet area set up. I think it'd be pretty cool to try out how other people have it set up. Below is literally what i threw on in like a few minutes and only tested on one song and it was ok. I play fullscreen on a 24in 1080p if it means anything.

Also if anyone has any tips in regards to this tablet or wacom tablets in general (e.g. windows settings that you changed) feel free to mention them, since I have literally changed nothing in that regard.
Sandy Hoey
People telling you their tablet area is going to tell you what is comfortable to you
Topic Starter
Disillusionz

Sandy Hoey wrote:

People telling you their tablet area is going to tell you what is comfortable to you

I might hate it, I'm still curious nonetheless
green tea
Top: 0 Bottom: 4750
Left: 0 Right: 7337
🗸 Force Proportions

I'm gonna' agree with Sandy; I started at an incredibly small play area and worked my way up until this point to try and find a balance between speed and accuracy that was acceptable for myself.
MrLinuxFish
The best advice I've heard for tablet area is use whatever tablet area is most comfortable to you. From there, the larger the tablet area you can manage, without hurting yourself, the better because it strengthens muscle memory for larger jumps and such. Just experiment until you find the right area for you.