forum

[Archived] Rank decreasing with every map pass

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foxy
Hey guys,

When I logged into osu today and fcd a map, my rank decreased about 300 ranks. After a another few maps my rank just got worse with every map that I have played today. Has anyone else encountered this problem, and could it be that this has something to do with the PP scoring issue?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8341890

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8345131

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Lacrimosa
There is no issue. It's simply other users gaining pp and passing you during the day. And since you are in a low rank, it is expected to lose, as well as gain, a lot of ranks. Your rank just happens to update whenever you submit a score.
Topic Starter
Foxy
I know about this, but I loose normally every day just around 60 ranks and not 500.
Hand
yes this just happened to me!! I passed a song that shouldn't have done anything but I lost 169 ranks
Hand
its like the +169 ranks I should've gotten yesterday was taken out instead >:(
Topic Starter
Foxy
welp, I hope that bug gets fixed soon
ctrl

Foxy4000 wrote:

ranks weren't updating yesterday. It may be as soon as you submitted your scores today, your rank finally updated to what is should be after 2+ days decay.
Hand

Hostile wrote:

Foxy4000 wrote:

ranks weren't updating yesterday. It may be as soon as you submitted your scores today, your rank finally updated to what is should be after 2+ days decay.
but yesterday all I did was gain pp... I never lost anything
Topic Starter
Foxy

Hostile wrote:

Foxy4000 wrote:

I played actively the past two days. And when I look at other players that have the same pp as me, they all are around the rank that I was before this happened. (sorry for my bad english >.<)
Dntm8kmeeatu
If you really care, don't pay attention to anything ingame. Website will always be the most accurate. Sometimes ingame "Updates" confuse people, or act a bit funky. If your Website stats are correct, nothing to worry about.