forum

[resolved] H420 cannot turn left click off

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
verto
When I touch the tablet with my pen it registers that as a left click and my drivers don't provide an option to turn that off.

Since I drag, this is a major problem, so I would like to turn that off.

Thank you for your attention.

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Tried disabling mouse buttons ingame by hitting F10?
Topic Starter
verto

Nikosbks wrote:

Tried disabling mouse buttons ingame by hitting F10?
Yeah, that doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Gonna sleep now, will be back in 8 hours.
klommpen2000
I have the same problem
Lacrimosa
Is there something called "Pen Tablet" in the control panel? It's should be the properties of your pen. If so, open it and under the Button tab, select Mouse Command and set it to No Action.
Topic Starter
verto

Nikosbks wrote:

Is there something called "Pen Tablet" in the control panel? It's should be the properties of your pen. If so, open it and under the Button tab, select Mouse Command and set it to No Action.
I only have this

I tried to disable press and hold, but everything stayed the same.
Topic Starter
verto
On my laptop the drivers seem to be working fine, so I installed the same on my desktop, but surprisingly the same driver provides different tablet settings interface. This is especially weird, because both of my devices run w7.
W4T3R
f10 should work...
R u sure you pressed it ingame?
if u press f10, a popup should show up saying something is disabled...
Therefore, if something does not popup, then the game itself is not disabling the left click (something is probably weird with ur keyboard then, because the computer is not registering the f10 button click)
I just tried it and it works for me
Topic Starter
verto

W4T3R wrote:

f10 should work...
R u sure you pressed it ingame?
if u press f10, a popup should show up saying something is disabled...
Therefore, if something does not popup, then the game itself is not disabling the left click (something is probably weird with ur keyboard then, because the computer is not registering the f10 button click)
I just tried it and it works for me
Yeah I'm pretty sure F10 doesn't work. Disable mouse buttons have no effect on my tablet whatsoever.
Venix
can you record video for us?
Topic Starter
verto

Venix wrote:

can you record video for us?
It's fixed now; someone helped me delete literally everything that has to do with tablets from my computer and had me install a good driver last night.