forum

[Archived] Score submitted but no pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hand
Problem Details: so I just FC'ed a map which shouldve gotten me 141pp but it gave nothing. the score even submitted. still no clue whats happening :?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
It is just being slow to update. if it is already in your top plays, there is nothing to worry about. It will show up after you submit a score sometime in the future
Topic Starter
Hand

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is just being slow to update. if it is already in your top plays, there is nothing to worry about. It will show up after you submit a score sometime in the future
no but thats the thing, it isnt on my top plays
Topic Starter
Hand
only thing I got from it is score
Topic Starter
Hand
and yes I've tried submitting other plays to see if it updates and nothing I only got the score for the map :(
Kxxtos
this is happening to me too, its really frustrating
DUPLICATION
Sort of a downer. Hopefully, the devs will be able to fix this glitch for other players but unless the score was just being weird and will fix itself I don't know if you'll be able to get the PP from this play. It wasn't very high on your top scores anyway, so you should be able to get the score again.
Topic Starter
Hand

zachie_123 wrote:

this is happening to me too, its really frustrating
:cry:
Topic Starter
Hand

Ksy wrote:

Sort of a downer. Hopefully, the devs will be able to fix this glitch for other players but unless the score was just being weird and will fix itself I don't know if you'll be able to get the PP from this play. It wasn't very high on your top scores anyway, so you should be able to get the score again.
well I doubt it, its not that the map is hard but I have a problem were every time I finish a map, I can't play it again. I'll s**t miss left and right and I can't do anything about it. My dumb mental block :cry: :(
DUPLICATION

Hand-_- wrote:

Ksy wrote:

well I doubt it, its not that the map is hard but I have a problem were every time I finish a map, I can't play it again. I'll s**t miss left and right and I can't do anything about it. My dumb mental block :cry: :(
That happens to me sometimes, maybe try to practice consistency by playing a lot of really long maps. Also, if you're having mental blocks on a map stepping away from it for a few days can help a lot.
Topic Starter
Hand
I wish!! all my most played maps are mind blocked!! I cant even aim them anymore!! I memorize maps without even trying so I can't just step off for a few days, I tried that with: Sayuri - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna [Review] which is my second most played map and I still f*** up >:(
Topic Starter
Hand
all these are mind blocked except Sad Machine
DUPLICATION
I did some testing, I made a 95.81%acc FC on the map (don't comment on the acc, I didn't want to spend the time to replay the map a thousand times and I've been awake 17 hours) (according to ezpp it would have been 119pp). The score isn't on my top plays though and I gained 0 rank (it should have been in my top plays). Maybe it's the map that's doing this but that would be weird as hell.
Kxxtos
I just did a play that should be my new top play, but ive only gotten score from everything for like half an hour
Ceseus
Same to me.
I just played several beatmaps in osumania and found that no pp gained. Then I tried to play the beatmap which is my top rank and refreshed my score.
However, not only I didn't get any pp, but also my top rank is erased.
I couldn't find any score I just submitted on my top rank page too. I guess that they were erased too.
Topic Starter
Hand
just happened with a completely different map, still says "NaN"
DUPLICATION
I was going to try to get a new top play and see if it would give me rank but I'm too tired to hold combo on anything that would give me PP (maybe I could get a play if Tille wasn't down). Sorry I couldn't be very helpful.
Topic Starter
Hand

Ksy wrote:

I was going to try to get a new top play and see if it would give me rank but I'm too tired to hold combo on anything that would give me PP (maybe I could get a play if Tille wasn't down). Sorry I couldn't be very helpful.
its cool :D go get some Z's
Sheikah
Same issue

It happened in this map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/675330
Anemic Witch
Can confirm for this 2 maps:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/501049?m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/229662?m=0

UPD: also this is happening for at least 3 days.
Axel
This started when the server outage happened today.. Looks like Ranks are messed up for now..
- Zuramaru -
It's happening to me too. My score submitted but no PP/rank change :/
haeyi
This also happened to me on a couple maps.
Ghettobears
RIP me too. How did you know the servers went down? @Axel

Axel wrote:

This started when the server outage happened today.. Looks like Ranks are messed up for now..
show more