forum

Clear Skin Ultra 3.0 [ALL MODE/HD SD] - 14.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
You see "Post is not 100% finished" I try a new style, but box doesn't worked. :)

Thanks for the helped for mania, i will fixed later. But, i'm not a mania skinning pro, is my first. Skinning mania is very hard for me. :?
atturbo555
OK, overall looking nice in mania mode i will try to made it in to middle on 4:3 resolution. And i hope you will add scoretrynumber(?) On your skin (i think is looking better)
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

OK, overall looking nice in mania mode i will try to made it in to middle on 4:3 resolution. And i hope you will add scoretrynumber(?) On your skin (i think is looking better)
Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the help for 4:3, i hope skin.ini woked fine. You mean score-entry? :)
Kyroendo
Wow nice!
atturbo555
OK, I made middle mania stage for 4:3 Resolution. and yeah it's scoreentry-#. i hope to see that. :D

Click Here to Download middle mania stage for 4:3 Resolution.

Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

OK, I made middle mania stage for 4:3 Resolution. and yeah it's scoreentry-#. i hope to see that. :D

Click Here to Download middle stage for 4:3 Resolution.

Very thanks, i will be fixed soon. And i will fixed a puush link, i see that wrong link. :/

P.S.: Your Skins looks are nice. Great job :D
Karma - Kun
Im Lucky I enjoy this skin And i can read everything. very smooth and clear ;) I like it.
atturbo555

Fatal3ty wrote:

Very thanks, i will be fixed soon. And i will fixed a puush link, i see that wrong link. :/

You're welcome! But I test my link is looking ok. :/ I will Upload on Mediafire. :D

Click Here to Download middle stage for 4:3 Resolution. (Mediafire)

Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

You're welcome! But I test my link is looking ok. :/ I will Upload on Mediafire. :D

Click Here to Download middle stage for 4:3 Resolution. (Mediafire)

I mean, my puush link that wrong, i will be fixed soon, not you :D
Emichu
Looks awesome! :)
Paneiru
Both Dropbox links and first puush link are down
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Paneiru wrote:

Both Dropbox links and first puush link are down
Worked now. I delete a old version and i fixed a new update with Mania and Scoreentry :)

Changelogs:
Mania fixed for 16:9 (4:3 coming soon)
Scoreentry added
New Style Cursor more Colors added
DeletedUser_6637817
Taiko skin is pretty darn good, i really like the 300 and 100's asthetically.
As for kiai glow, I would prefer to have it be more appearant, since you cant really see the kiai from nonkiai.
Frogsi
"Clean" skin you got there :^)...
Definitely a pro skin but with some cool visuals. GJ!
Joshboy
Wow Looks great :)
Sleepteiner
I love how minimalistic this skin is! Keep up the good work. :D
BlackBerryx4
Well done! (standard player)
Lyawi
You made a typo there.

Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Lyawi wrote:

You made a typo there.

Oh, thanks. i will be fixed :O

P.S is fixed :)
Adria2103
wow dude! amazing great work! :) and I like it A LOT without a trail ! :D : ;) wow!
IamBaum
The skin really looks great.
Great Job Fatal3ty
Fischbrot
Love the new-style skin!

thank's for my new main-skin :3.
Keep up the great work!
Ulteria
Such a nice skin would give you 1000pp if i could :lol:
-Story-
A very impresive Skin. 9,5/10 Congrats :)
Sashimiso
10/10 nice!!! Easy to read maps with. Really good skin :D
h3oCharles
I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

h3oCharles wrote:

I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)
Like new or classic style, when i make a red version?
O2MasterFX
What font do use in the skin? I'm kinda interested..
h3oCharles

Fatal3ty wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

Like new or classic style, when i make a red version?

Both
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

h3oCharles wrote:

Done. Red Version both is avaiable. Blue/Purple new and old version avaiable now.

O2MasterFX wrote:

What font do use in the skin? I'm kinda interested..
I use this Font from "SquareType B". I like this.
criller
Wow, this is a nice skin!
Schnitzel
Thank you!
Now I got a new skin :) :D
h3oCharles
Ok, I have a request... score numbers w/o color glow

EDIT1: Actually, even more - retry instead of retry map, clear instead of spinner clear, that animated skin button you did in 2.4 but with this font and simplified ranking grades... I know that you took time and effort to the make Rohulk-like ranking grades, but for me, they are not my cup of tea

Aaaand just looked at it, the right side of the button in SD is not the same as HD

EDIT2: I'm using Red Classic
Lukiepies1
Noice.
atturbo555
[quote="atturbo555"]OK, your skin is looking nice, and Can I request Aqua ver? (RGB : 0,255,255 / Hex : #00ffff) If you can not do that, it's okay. ;)
And I have a some cons on fallback. :?
-hitcircle overlay is bug on slider. (New Style Hitcircle) (Old Style is no problem, less effect too! :D )
-No play-warningarrow file.
-Spinner Bottom is wobbly on SD Resolution.
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

OK, your skin is looking nice, and Can I request Aqua ver? (RGB : 0,255,255 / Hex : #00ffff) If you can not do that, it's okay. ;)
And I have a some cons on fallback. :?
-hitcircle overlay is bug on slider. (New Style Hitcircle) (Old Style is no problem, less effect too! :D )
-No play-warningarrow file.
-Spinner Bottom is wobbly on SD Resolution.
Fallback is very old, don't use this. Don't work for new things for skins and loved maps/new archievements. Use Stable or Cuttingedge :)

Warning arrows is avaiable, you see a skinfolder for a new version. I don't make for fallback, this build is 2 years old.
atturbo555

Fatal3ty wrote:

Fallback is very old, don't use this. Don't work for new things for skins and loved maps/new archievements. Use Stable or Cuttingedge :)

Warning arrows is avaiable, you see a skinfolder for a new version. I don't make for fallback, this build is 2 years old.
OK, I'm just some fallback user Because my pc too old to play latest ver. :?
But it no problem for me Because I can edit skin to support fallback ver. :)
And it's long time to get new better. :o
OK, no problem. :D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

OK, I'm just some fallback user Because my pc too old to play latest ver. :?
But it no problem for me Because I can edit skin to support fallback ver. :)
And it's long time to get new better. :o
OK, no problem. :D
You can edit for fallback and personal using. You like this my skin? :)

Can you make a 4:3 Reyolution Mania 1k-3k skin.ini for my extra folder? I will recolor 0,255,255 for this new update :D
atturbo555

Fatal3ty wrote:

You can edit for fallback and personal using. You like this my skin? :)

Can you make a 4:3 Reyolution Mania 1k-3k skin.ini for my extra folder? I will recolor 0,255,255 for this new update :D
Yep I can edit mania skin.ini command. ;) And one thing I want to do...
Can i mutual friend with you? XD
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

Yep I can edit mania skin.ini command. ;) And one thing I want to do...
Can i mutual friend with you? XD
Sure. :)
show more