forum

Clear Skin Ultra 3.0 [ALL MODE/HD SD] - 14.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
show more
Matt2e2

Jafeto_99 wrote:

Hello!

It's my first time encountering a skin without expand/fade out. I really love it, but there's one problem

As you can see, when the combo numbers are above 10, like the example below, that number "1" inputs itself over the other numbers... Idk if I explained this correctly but we can see the problem. Is there a way to fix this?

Btw, are there other kind of these skins? I think someone called them "ghost skins" but I can't see any other skin like this one, without the "expand/fade out"

Map is Airman: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/24313#osu/104229

One way to do it is to use dots instead of numbers, which won't get affected by double digits. And if you want to keep the numbers, you could add something behind the number that will overlap the first digit completely. If you don't get what i mean, check out my Ivory skin and in the Configuration folder you should be able to find numbered insta-fade circles.
Sklyzic
Can you P L E A S E make this skin in 000000 and ffffff? I need somehing like black&white.
zennershxt

Fatal3ty wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)

Done. Red Version both is avaiable. Blue/Purple new and old version avaiable now.

O2MasterFX wrote:

What font do use in the skin? I'm kinda interested..

I use this Font from "SquareType B". I like this.

I would like also sum kind of peach pink and since halloween is coming, and neon orange would be nice
Henkino
hey! create a rainbow skin pls :)
NinjaManTNJ
Very cool
Jota_eLe
best skin ever
h3oCharles
*shameless bump*

i'd like another color, html notation #808080
Matt2e2

h3oCharles wrote:

*shameless bump*

i'd like another color, html notation #808080

Isn't that just hex
Galvit
I'll tell you more, it is just 50% grey.
akillizkb
nive
kdoge
nice skin man
SmellySmoothie
Fatal3ty, I would really appreciate it you added the colour "Pink". I doubt you'd see this comment of mine but just in case you ever do, thank you for the skin you created for us osu! players. It's really an amazing skin, and it's my favourite so far. I used to have the "Aesthetic 1.3.1" before I discovered your skin. Anyway, that's really all I had to say to be honest with you. I hope you have an amazing day, and stay healthy ^_^ . RGB: 248,24,148 and HEX Colo(u)r: #F81894
nim_0
Really liking the 4k purple skin so far. :)

Is there a way to move the play area more to the right myself?
Or is that something I don't have the power to do?
Unddinne
Hello, is there any other way to download the New Style Red? Because I clicked the link for several times, and it doesn't work at all.
tungggabc74
Link die (blue skin)
Chris24x24
im so proud of you really nice skin i play red style
mustifafifax
if u cant download select the version u download, right click it and click "save link as" if it says it have virus click arrow thingy and click hide, done! O.o
EvilCoockie

mustifafifax wrote:

if u cant download select the version u download, right click it and click "save link as" if it says it have virus click arrow thingy and click hide, done! O.o
Thank you
jasonma911
op quote removed

how to donwload this skin?
RockRoller

jasonma911 wrote:

op quote removed

how to donwload this skin?
You click on the link saying "download here"
MicaAlpaca
Simplemente perfecto dea, me encanta<3
upsidedown duck
Why can't I download? :(
Koscary

Paneiru wrote:

Both Dropbox links and first puush link are down
yep
qyzk

mustifafifax wrote:

TANHK YOU
SnowG
i'm sorry for reviving this (maybe) old thread but, when i try to download it, Firefox blocks the download saying it's a virus, could you explain? :/
Staiphos

SnowG wrote:

i'm sorry for reviving this (maybe) old thread but, when i try to download it, Firefox blocks the download saying it's a virus, could you explain? :/
I was having problems in chrome. I ended up putting the download URL in the URL bar and hitting enter and it worked.
JexTheGuest
was just this randomly bumped?
RICCHYVic
I can't download
teu

O2MasterFX wrote:

Geez, why don't update the old thread?

Anyway, those mania columns aren't fully centered. and the noteS should be brighter (it's easy to miss it while playing with hidden T_T).

Settings for columns:
Keys4 Columnstart: 337
Keys5 Columnstart: 335
Keys6 Columnstart: 320
Keys7 Columnstart: 300
Keys8 Columnstart: 310
Keys9 Columnstart: 288

Unless you have a different monitor, some settings may differ.

One more thing, puush link for new style goes to an image.
thx
HyperXD6767
true
ZedSP-Spitfire
Can somebody help me please TwT, I can't seem to download the file. I had this skin before my laptop got broken, I got a new one now and the download isn't working.
Nyubiii
Can't download, could someone give a new link if possible ?
NauticalRose
Are the download links for these not working?
RockRoller

NauticalRose wrote:

Are the download links for these not working?
They work just fine for me
SwiftXD
All links are dead, please reupload
Alivieshka
All links are dead :(
RockRoller

SwiftXD wrote:

All links are dead, please reupload

Alivieshka wrote:

All links are dead :(
Please try again now, they should be fixed
hthher
amo la skin roja desde el primer dia en que lo vi, lo encuentro tan simple y me encanta que sea simple, no cambiaria por nada esta skin la adoro.. (amo la skin) la mejor skin