Tofu's Mania BN Queue [NM//M4M] [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
122
show more
Chibitania

Tofu1222 wrote:

I didn't even say NM is Open lol

Anyway, NM is Open for 3 slots. If you guys still want NM, post again after mine plz ;)
Oh sorry... :|

Hiya

Title: Sadistic.Music Factory
Artise: cosMo@Bousou-P
Genre: Video Game (Japanese)
Drain Time: 2:30
Mod Type: NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644627
Notes: Thank you
Topic Starter
Tofu1222
NM Closed
_Zenith
Title: Identity Part 5
Artise: SHK
Genre: Emotional Trance
Drain Time: 2:07
Mod Type: M4M
The Map you will mod (M4M only): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/609806
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/504222
Notes: Nothing.
- Aries -
Hi! Looking for Mod! :)

Title: Tatsuya Yano
Artise: Let's Try It!
Genre: Instrumental
Drain Time: 1:37
Mod Type: M4M
The Map you will mod (M4M only): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/609806
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588635
Notes: I'll mod your map if you accept :)
Topic Starter
Tofu1222

- Aries - wrote:

Hi! Looking for Mod! :)

Title: Tatsuya Yano
Artise: Let's Try It!
Genre: Instrumental
Drain Time: 1:37
Mod Type: M4M
The Map you will mod (M4M only): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/609806
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588635
Notes: I'll mod your map if you accept :)

-[Apple]- wrote:

Title: Identity Part 5
Artise: SHK
Genre: Emotional Trance
Drain Time: 2:07
Mod Type: M4M
The Map you will mod (M4M only): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/609806
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/504222
Notes: Nothing.
Both Accepted ;)
Aikawa
Hi Tofu! Sorry kinda confused if it's still open or not but i'll try and you can completely ignore this if my post was too early.

Title: Philosophyz ~TV Animation Ver.~ (TV Size)
Artist: Mizutani Runa (NanosizeMir)
Genre: Jrock
Drain Time: 1:29 (1:29 drain)
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only):
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646298
Notes: Nothing.
[ Blaze ]
tofu,I've done with my mod,please respond it ;)
Insp1r3
Title: Mazare Party (feat. kradness, Nanahira and yukacco)
Artist: Camellia
Genre: EDM
Drain Time: 3:49
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only): N/A
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650415
Notes: N/A

Thanks!!! :D
Topic Starter
Tofu1222

Aikawa wrote:

Hi Tofu! Sorry kinda confused if it's still open or not but i'll try and you can completely ignore this if my post was too early.

Title: Philosophyz ~TV Animation Ver.~ (TV Size)
Artist: Mizutani Runa (NanosizeMir)
Genre: Jrock
Drain Time: 1:29 (1:29 drain)
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only):
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646298
Notes: Nothing.

Insp1r3 wrote:

Title: Mazare Party (feat. kradness, Nanahira and yukacco)
Artist: Camellia
Genre: EDM
Drain Time: 3:49
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only): N/A
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650415
Notes: N/A

Thanks!!! :D
Sorry, NM has already closed. You guys can request M4M instead. ;)
newbandpro
Title: Nine Circles
Artist: NIGHTkilla
Genre: Dubstep
Drain Time: 01:31
Mod Type: NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/652357
Notes: I feel like the diffs are too similar to each other,so pattern suggestions would be great
You can mod any diff
Thanks
(I just noticed the queue was closed,sorry :P)
Rizkihayan
Title: Zen Zen Zense
Artist: Radwimps
Genre: Anime
Drain Time: 1:53
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only): N/A
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644837
Notes: N/A

Thanks!!!
Topic Starter
Tofu1222
Open Again Now.
6 Requests in total. NM/M4M are both welcome!


All the requests will be modded in November. If you are curious to know when your map will be modded, you can check my userpage 'About Mods' to see the To Do List of Mods.

Mentholzzz
owo

Title: ONIGIRI FREEWAY
Artise: OISHII
Genre: Creamcore
Drain Time: 2:48
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only):
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663098
Notes: kinda LN map
FadillSan
Hello~

Title: STAR BEAT!~Hoshi no Kodou~
Artise: Poppin'Party
Genre: Anime
Drain Time: 5:14
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only):-
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667510
Notes: marathon map

Thanks in adv~
Reyzra
hi there

Title: Thrilling One Way
Artist: Aqours
Genre: Game, japanese
Drain Time: 4:27
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only): -
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/599620
Notes: Has multiple key diff, please mod the 6k diff~

thanks in advance ;)
Couil
hello

Title: Harumachi Clover
Artist: Hanasaka Yui(CV: M.A.O)
Genre: Anime(?)
Drain Time: 0:30 (0:30 drain) ingame, site is broken : (
Mod Type: NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682518
Notes: Free kudosu tbh ; ) (also if you're going to focus on a diff, focus on riu's MX since its gotten the least amount of mods)

Thanks in advance!
Garalulu
hoihoi

Title: Ren Ren Ai Ai Cir Cir Cula Cula Tion Tion
Artist: Sara
Genre: Breakcore
Drain Time: 1:37
Mod Type: NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/683691
Notes: Experimental LN+SV chart. hope you enjoy it

Thank you!
Umo-
Helloo
Nm

Title: Alice In Voodooland (Edit Ver)
Artise: RoughSketch ft.Aikapin
Genre: -
Drain Time: 2:05
Mod Type: any
The Map you will mod (M4M only):
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657783
Notes: -

Thanks!
Akunosu
Title: Mirai no bokuraha shitteruyo
Artist: Aqours
Genre: Anime Japanese
Drain Time: 1:28 (1:26 drain)
Mod Type: NM pls
The Map you will mod (M4M only): ---
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/679175
Notes: can you suggest me a patterns pls? :3

Ty!
karmakills
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/675505
Title: Song that Might Play when you Fight Sans
Artist: Toby Fox
Genre: Game music / electronic?
Drain Time: 0:58
Mod Type: NM
The Map you will mod (M4M only): ---
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/675505
Notes: Check FLOW please. My biggest issue rn.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply