Rizen wrote:hiiii ninja bunny Hiii [ Rizen ]
offset sounds a bit fast. try 157? It was originally 157, and that offset doesn't work during kiai time. I think the song itself is messed up
source field as 'リトルウィッチアカデミア' and perhaps add 'opening op tv size' to tags (source)
- 00:27:032 (2,3) - stack these two objects together? you tend to stack circles with sliders in 1/2 patterns such as the one at 00:34:245 (1,2,3) - , 00:38:179 (1,2,3) - , etc.
- 00:40:802 (1) - I suggest mapping this part tbh, the spinner doesn't really follow something such as a sustained note which is kinda what spinners represent
- 00:45:720 (2,1) - not a very pleasant overlap ;_; try moving 00:45:720 (2) - higher and rearranging to avoid the overlap
- 01:04:409 (4) - missing NC I think
- 01:02:278 (2,3,1) - perhaps adjust slider 1 so it's not stacked with slider 2 as such? would give more presence which I think is needed since it comes up pretty quickly after slider 3. Different to the other times you used it like 00:57:687 (1,2,3,1) - since the player has half the time to react
Fixed everything for normal!
- 00:23:589 (4,5,1) - the triplet sounds a bit offtimed o_o yea...the song is messed up. RIP
- 00:48:671 (1,2) - ctrl+g rhythm so it's circle then slider? the percussion on the red tick sounds as though it's a lot more significant to the other percussion
- 01:24:081 (1,2) - perhaps you can make the sliders reflections of each other? e.g. like this
- 00:12:933 (6,7) - lower spacing? not a very significant sound there imo so the larger spacing there isn't really needed. alternatively, can reposition 00:12:933 (6) - to even out DS
- 00:13:753 (2,3,4) - spacing should be larger at 2-3 instead of 3-4 imo, 3 carries the more prominent sound over the sound at 4 imo
- 00:23:589 (6,7,1) - same thing I said about the triplet in Hard. Also, if you're gonna keep this perhaps you can NC 00:23:589 (6) - instead of 00:23:753 (1) - ? Would help with readability at 00:23:097 (4,5,6) -
- 00:24:901 (1,2) - decrease spacing here so it's less or similar to spacing at 00:25:392 (3,4) - ? comparatively, 3-4 should be spaced more than 1-2 because the beats at 3-4 are more prominent
- 00:26:868 (2) - blanket around 00:26:376 (1) - ? similar to what you did at 00:15:884 (1,2,3) -
- 00:30:474 (1,4) - misstack I think I did this on purpose. With stacking enabled, (4) looks closer to 00:31:294 (6) - and makes the reading feel cramped
- 00:42:114 (1,1,1) - I like the idea but I think it would be more effective if 00:42:769 (1) - had the same curvature as the other sliders? yeaaa this, this I'll fix it soon.
- 00:56:212 (6) - would flow better with some angle e.g. at x:0 y:160 I like the way it is '-'
- 01:01:458 (6,1) - strong vocal so I would space this out a bit more
- 01:04:901 (4,5) - VERY strong vocal on circle 5. Highly suggest spacing out a lot more. could rearrange 01:04:409 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - to something like this I did something lazy like this ?!??
- 01:10:146 (3,4) - flow here is kinda sharp. you can try something like move 01:10:146 (3) - to x:18 y:364 to try alleviate this
- 01:25:065 (5,6) - stack together? would synergize well with 01:24:573 (3,4) - Keeping, since I did the same thing for 00:10:638 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
good luck! When Lust uploads the easy, gimme a nudge so I can mod that too Sure will!
Thanks for modding! It feels much better now