forum

a story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Qiyana
one time i found $20 in my classroom which is the most i would ever see in my life. (if anyone even cares about me.) i was about to go see if it belonged to anyone. and i also went to see who would be crazy enough to bring $20 and drop it on the floor without them knowing. then another guy in my class, started looking through desks and floors like a madman. i picked up the bill and hid it in my locker as a joke which obviously didn't turn out well. he told the teacher who told the principal. and before she could come back, i dipped the bill in toilet water to get rid of fingerprints and dropped it on the floor. no principal involved :D

from this, i learned never to do something that will trigger the principal. (and not to pick up bills in public places :v)
Fhaye
Good job! But how about the next guy who picks it up?
johnmedina999
Fuckin' badass
Topic Starter
Qiyana

Hyerim wrote:

Good job! But how about the next guy who picks it up?
idk, it was supposed to be a joke, but $20?? my mommy would never give me that much. she says i'm already rich and smart and the most amazingistist in the world.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Fuckin' badass
welp, someone thought i did it because i went to the washroom 7 times that day. and the bill was covered in water. but thanks
gaming epic
You're a genius, i mean i wouldn't come up with something like that in such a situation. Big GG.
Topic Starter
Qiyana
PLOT TWIST
it was yesterday, (and i used caps above)
DJ Enetro
Legit?
Topic Starter
Qiyana

DJ Enetro wrote:

Legit?
yepperooskees