forum

Fan Club Ruleset - WIP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stefan
  1. A maximum of 10 Fanclubs can exist at the same time. Any other fanclub gets wastelanded.
  2. Fanclubs have no limits of members participating in them and you can join as many as you want.
  3. Fanclub members needs to be approved by mentioning them in the OP. Yes, you have to list the members of a club. It's the responsibility of the leader to take care for that.
  4. If a fanclub is inactive for TWO weeks - means that no member posted in that time - the fanclub gets closed and another slot gets opened.
  5. Fanclubs needs to stay on-topic. If you don't, you may get warned, thread locked or in the worst case striked/exiled.

For ideas, critic, flying lolis, please leave your feedback.
KupcaH
All hail Stefan
Zekks

KupcaH wrote:

All hail Stefan
abraker
We now need rules on how to operate fanclubs?

Go back to retirement.
kai99
fight to the death to secure your fanclub 10 count
Naimae
can a list of fanclubs be added to this thread
DJ Enetro
Ye, gonna agree with Citremi here
kai99
yeah go citremi!
abraker

Citremi wrote:

can a list of fanclubs be added to this thread
Stefan maintaining lists close to retirement? Tell me more about how long you expect it to go for
Fhaye
Hi, I would like to join a good fanclub
KupcaH

Hyerim wrote:

Hi, I would like to join a good fanclub
I hope you enjoy staying in my cupcake fanclub!
It's really a good fanclub.
DJ Enetro
You gotta respect KupcaH for getting this much members
Ashton

Stefan wrote:

on-topic.
L. O. L.
abraker
Shit lawyer here. There is no mention of "anti-fanclubs"

So going from here, "anti anti-fanclubs" are therefore not covered by this ruleset.

Thank me later.
kai99
would you like some stew?
Foxtrot
Did anybody agree to these rules before you posted them? Fan clubs haven't been a thing for a while, and 10 at the time seems stupid
Topic Starter
Stefan

Foxtrot wrote:

Did anybody agree to these rules before you posted them? Fan clubs haven't been a thing for a while, and 10 at the time seems stupid
That's why they're WIP. and that's why I've put the part of "please leave your feedback." in OP.
Foxtrot
That's not exactly what I asked. So you wrote these rules down even though nobody told you it was a good idea?
Cyclohexane
fuck your rules i'll do what i want unless ephemeral yells at me and locks my thread