forum

MS PAINT ADVENTURE: OT EDITION

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Rules and Notes
Rules:
  1. Only one submission per person, per action.
  2. I will try to do this as fast as I can without half-assing the drawings; please don't freak out if I don't post.
  3. Don't go too fast.
  4. Don't be sad your comment didn't get selected. More info below.
How to play: In most cases, the task will be simple: simply post the direction you want the story to go and I'll consider it. You can also ask a quesion. In short, you are in the mind of the character!
This should be familiar if you've ever played MSPA somewhere else.
The way I will select which posts I will include is by asking two things: 1) will this be interesting enough for the reader (and is this worth my time to draw)? and 2) would the character do this in this situation?
Notes:
I had the idea to do this a long time ago, but I've been waiting until now to initiate it because of school. Now that I have a lot of free time on my hands, I can at least try to improve my drawing skills as they're shit. Some of you may recognize this character, most of you will not. That's ok, I want to see where OT will go with this.
I specifically chose this character because he's cute and easy to draw, I think. Also because the author of this webcomic hasen't updated it since 1 November 2016 smh. Hopefully I don't pull a Kazerad here and go on a 1.5 year long hiatus lol
Also Ephemeral this isn't a true game, so it doesn't belong in FG, and it doesn't belong in surveys either.

Also, remember: we're here to have fun; try to have fun!

On your escape pod...

zzz...

zzz...

Ambassador! We are arriving at the specified intermediate point: refueling station. I advise you to wake up and prepare to land.

...can't you wait five more minutes, please? And I asked you to stop calling me ambassador! Please call me by my first name, ...

What is his name?
Qiyana
his name?
his name is
john cena!! dun-du du duuuuu
levesterz
His name is waldo
DJ Enetro
Emveza Cetrina
abraker
Little Shit Jr
Stefan
Meferal
kai99
kai
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Little Shit Jr

Now, I know for certain that this wasn't my name.

Dyl-Byl wrote:

his name?
his name is
john cena!! dun-du du duuuuu

levesterz wrote:

His name is waldo

DJ Enetro wrote:

Emveza Cetrina

Stefan wrote:

Meferal

kai99 wrote:

kai

I think I remember it now! It was one of these five. Now, which one of these was my name?

Fhaye

He was about to remember his name but then his space ship collided with asteroids making him bang his head on the cockpit and forgets everthing, Amnesia?
He later found a name on the ship manual "Blue Lizard"
Foxtrot
Don't get in the way, Hyerim, you're ruining the suspense
Fhaye
Blue Lizard is the title of the manual
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
POLL RESULTS:

Oh yeah, I remember now! My name was Kai! Computer, please call me Kai from now on, if you please.

Certainly, Ambassador Kai. May I remind you again to prepare for our intermediate stop, the refueling station.

The Council of Elders will surely be pleased with your efforts!

Thank you very much! By the way, Computer, would you do me the favor of turning the lights on?

Thank you very much!

You have around 50 selmonds before we arrive. Is there anything you would like to do on the ship before we land?

TL Note: 50 selmonds is about 30 Earth minutes.
kai99
try and find some food. hopefully there is something you can eat, right?
DJ Enetro
Computer, please do a system check of the ship.
KupcaH
Nice, Kai the Lizard
Zekks
Rename the computer "Woot Poot"
roshan117
make the computer give the blue lizard the good succ
Stefan
-sudden flashback-
Buster
Close's eyes and gets off the spaceship
Meah
Please find the 7 dragon balls and search for Douglas :c
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Update tomorrow! Almost done with the update.
show more