forum

Eir Aoi & Snoop Dogg - "Sirius" Weed La Weed Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuuki Konno
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 9:19:24 PM

Artist: Eir Aoi & Snoop Dogg
Title: "Sirius" Weed La Weed Remix
BPM: 176
Filesize: 25320kb
Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2.71 stars, 170 notes)
  2. Hard (3.99 stars, 290 notes)
  3. Insane (4.54 stars, 319 notes)
  4. Normal (2.31 stars, 147 notes)
Download: Eir Aoi & Snoop Dogg - "Sirius" Weed La Weed Remix
Download: Eir Aoi & Snoop Dogg - "Sirius" Weed La Weed Remix (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Song from MowtenDoo: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mowtendoo

Official Weed La Weed Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbwx9mv9q34&t
Aeril
general

change the first timing points bpm to 170 and add the rest of these timing points https://puu.sh/wP03O/a084b2d604.png
also gotta compress mp3 file to 192 kbps, pretty easy and simple through audacity, just search it up (can probably find one online too if u can search through viruses)

insane

00:03:225 (4) - this slider should end either on the previous white tick or next red tick
00:11:434 (1,2) - you should probably map the vocals here using hitcircles bcz why else would you use this version...
00:27:798 (1,2,3) - please dont have your blanketing distances change
00:43:821 (6,1) - this... if you literally blanket every single object you can for the entire map then do this you contradict yourself, either blanket this or move it farther into the slider and overlap
00:47:571 (4) - this would be good to extend to a 1/1 slider
01:11:946 (3) - same here
01:13:991 (7) - again
01:15:525 (1) - if you do this long slider this time (which i dont really recommend, really skips out on alot of rhythm but its ok) either do it the next time as well 01:18:082 - here or change it

bigger things: everything is extremely compressed, you can see that just from doing ctrl+a, recommend remapping and spacing things out from eachother. also be consistent with your visual style

hard

kinda the same thing as insane for bigger things, could go through the map but all id suggest again in the end is a remap while focusing on conistency with your rhythm and visuals

extra (u mean advanced)

probably your best difficulty out of all of these
01:18:252 - having a large space in the rhythm right here in the most intense part of the song is odd, probably should be mapped
nothing else really specific to be pointed out that isnt subjective (and until all the big problems are fixed, changing small things isnt really worth it imo), good consistency here, take notes

normal

in normal diffs like this you should really change slider velocity for small parts of music and only really do it for huge chunks of the song within around a .2x variable of eachother so as to keep the change not really jarring for the player. also its highly, highly, highly recommended/maybe required? to use time distance equality by using distance snap everywhere and not turning it off except for rhythms with larger spacing than between two white ticks
Topic Starter
Yuuki Konno

Aeril wrote:

general

change the first timing points bpm to 170 and add the rest of these timing points https://puu.sh/wP03O/a084b2d604.png
also gotta compress mp3 file to 192 kbps, pretty easy and simple through audacity, just search it up (can probably find one online too if u can search through viruses)

insane

00:03:225 (4) - this slider should end either on the previous white tick or next red tick
Changed :)
00:11:434 (1,2) - you should probably map the vocals here using hitcircles bcz why else would you use this version...
This is for consistency. I follow the guitar until the beat changes, so I need to show the player that early on. The fact that the vocals are so major and I don't follow them at this part gives the player that exact idea.
00:27:798 (1,2,3) - please dont have your blanketing distances change
00:27:286 (5,6) - Considering this is a 1/2 distance I think the 1/4 being next to eachother is fine. Also the vocals change here, so it represents that. Although, I do absolutely understand your train of thought. If other mappers have a problem with this then I'll probably end up changing it.
00:43:821 (6,1) - this... if you literally blanket every single object you can for the entire map then do this you contradict yourself, either blanket this or move it farther into the slider and overlap
I'm not %100 sure what you are talking about here. Although, if you are referring to the blanket not being done well, I fixed that.
00:47:571 (4) - this would be good to extend to a 1/1 slider
I added two notes at the end to account for the drums.
01:11:946 (3) - same here
The song has a gap here, so a 1/1 slider would interfere with that gap and misrepresent the song.
01:13:991 (7) - again
Same Reasoning
01:15:525 (1) - if you do this long slider this time (which i dont really recommend, really skips out on alot of rhythm but its ok) either do it the next time as well 01:18:082 - here or change it
This was perfect thank you so much! I'm so blind for not seeing this XD. Also, I'm going to keep it since on the second slider the song quality is terrible, so the slider doesn't require the player to read that.

bigger things: everything is extremely compressed, you can see that just from doing ctrl+a, recommend remapping and spacing things out from eachother. also be consistent with your visual style
I do agree with the visual style and consistency flaws in general. Although if you do look back to this I'm just wondering if you could tell me what you mean by using ctrl+a to see that objects are compressed. To me it seems that they cover the entire map-able area. Is there a way to increase this editing area? Thanks :P

hard

kinda the same thing as insane for bigger things, could go through the map but all id suggest again in the end is a remap while focusing on conistency with your rhythm and visuals

extra (u mean advanced)

probably your best difficulty out of all of these
01:18:252 - having a large space in the rhythm right here in the most intense part of the song is odd, probably should be mapped
nothing else really specific to be pointed out that isnt subjective (and until all the big problems are fixed, changing small things isnt really worth it imo), good consistency here, take notes
Changed thanks.

normal

in normal diffs like this you should really change slider velocity for small parts of music and only really do it for huge chunks of the song within around a .2x variable of eachother so as to keep the change not really jarring for the player. also its highly, highly, highly recommended/maybe required? to use time distance equality by using distance snap everywhere and not turning it off except for rhythms with larger spacing than between two white ticks
Topic Starter
Yuuki Konno
-------------------------Re-mapped/Polished most difficulties here-------------------------
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.