Im here for Mod! Sorry about the wait!tbch i don't remember at all what i applied bc this was like 5 months ago, but i do remember that ari applied that change you suggested
- 00:03:474 (7) - Add a kat This shouldn't be to hard for a Kantan and it suits the beatmap with the previous kat before it
00:14:140 (23) - 0 Add a Don
00:35:807 (58) - Change to a kat Adds variation to the song and pattern here.
00:47:474 (2) - Add a Don (this one is mainly personal preference but you can leave it out for variation reasons)
This is at 00:51:474 (8) - but i think you should change this pattern to:
The rest of the Kantan seems to be fine. I like the rest! Hopefully this helps.
00:02:307 (8,9) - Change from d k to k d
00:10:140 (28) - change to Don 00:10:474 (29) - add a kat here
00:11:140 (31) - change to kat 00:11:474 (33) - change to don
00:58:140 (43,44) - Add dons in these 2 places! There are mappable sounds here and its not to hard for futsuu!
01:30:140 (136) - add a don
01:40:807 (172) - remove this and replace with this:
Cursor is at: 01:40:057 for this. ↑
That's all i got for futsuu! Great job!
No edits or recommendations as suggested
00:23:140 (163) - Change to a Kat There is a heavier hit sound here so i reccomend using a kat
00:24:474 (171) - Change to Kat same reason as above and change 00:24:640 (173) - to a don
00:32:140 (225) - change to don
00:32:474 (226) - change to kat
00:33:140 (232) - change to kat
00:35:140 (243) - change to kat
00:35:807 (249) - change to kat
00:35:974 (250) - change to don
00:37:807 (260) - change to kat
00:38:474 (266) - change to kat
00:39:140 (269) - change to kat
00:56:307 (395) - change to don i dont think there is a need for a kkkkd pattern here quite yet the sounds are still building.
01:40:724 (318) - add a don Adds a bit more difficulty at the end! I think it suits the pattern here as well.
Good job mapping this Oni I know i put a lot of Note Changes! but the way you mapped that portion of the map with all the changes i put i don't think it matches the sounds going on. However i really liked how you mapped the Kiai section of the Oni. Very well done!
Ayyri's Outer Oni:
- 00:13:807 (115,116) - Chage 115 to don and delete 116, With the sounds here it just sounds a bit weird and no need for a kdkdk
Not much to change at all. Very nice!
Good luck with ranking! Hope this mod helps
[outer oni]ayyri's responses:
00:01:390 (15) - delete this. linking 00:00:307 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - with 00:01:474 (16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29) - this makes no sense structurally since they are separated in the song very clearly.
00:08:307 (68,69,70,71,72) - i feel like ddkkk would make more sense lol
00:13:140 (108,109,110) - this fill doesn't really work, since 00:12:140 (99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107) - all follows the melody rather closely making the same rhythm over something that is notably varied doesn't seem too good.
00:15:807 (132,133,134,135,136) - 1/6th here? i know you didnt really use it anywhere else but yea this can be done in both the kiais
00:18:474 (150,151,152) - d d d to show the lower instrument instead?
00:22:474 (184,185,186,187,188,189,190,191) - reversing the colors here seems more clearly matching the pitch
00:33:974 (313,314,315,316,317,318,319,320,321,322,323) - again u can stick 1/6 in here lol
and later too
00:48:057 (51) - delete imo, u kill the switch to the next phrase at 00:48:140 (52) - by filling that gap in.
00:52:807 (88,89,90,91,92) - this is like actually 1/6..
imo 00:58:390 (145) - delete and 00:58:557 (147) - k fits t he song a lot better.
01:29:474 (434,435,436,437,438,439,440,441) - dividing into quads makes more sense than doubles to follow the piano phrases. so kkkkddddk instead imo~
also ur bg is dumb y u use 2hu on generic electronic stuff
00:01:474 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - seems a bit weird to simplify the first of 3 identical rhythms lol. i get why tho for the simplicity of the oni, ye
00:05:640 (40,44) - k instead imo, fits melody better the sound i'm emphasizing with the d isn't the cowbell like sound, it's the electronic hits behind it instead
00:06:974 (48) - etc ^
00:11:140 (77,78,79,80) - imo making this 5 burst go from red > red feels more natural to play, since the first bit is more audible (to me ) than the end skipping it seems weird. you get a more accurate gameplay effect by tapping more at the start of a bunch of 1/4 than at the end anyway i almost never do something like ddkkd d ddddk for example, i always make that middle not the opposite color becase in most cases it's better for flow
- standard principle at least
00:15:974 (117) - imo delete, separating the phrase at 00:16:140 (118) - is nice. ye, that's a good break time, and i also deleted a note from the triplet before it as well
00:47:474 (327,328,329,330,331,332) - how about kkd ddd instead, the lower thing seems fun to follow eh, good suggestion but i'll keep it as is unless someone else suggests the same thing
00:57:474 (1) - imo just mapping the rhythm normally with a pause here seems better since it gives the player a bit of a break after a ton of 1/4 spam. i changed the whole section a bit lol so
01:03:974 (43) - delete for same reason as above
01:10:974 (87,88) - this is weird, the most audible triples are definitely white > red like at 00:11:807 (83,84,85) - . going to a red>white based rhythm as if there were drums there seems weirdly contrasting to the rhythm youve set up. good point, fixed
01:30:140 (229) - imo just start this where 228 is lol. putting a slider over a sound like this in taiko is pretending that sliders work the same as in std~
01:40:140 (306,307,308,309,310,311) - 2 triples fits the phrasing a bit better, since the downwards scale resets at 01:40:474 - . i think i did it
ur bg sux 2 so does this mod OOF roast
1) removing that would be ignoring the drums here. no thank you.
2) if i was following the high pitched background sound versus the melody, ya, that would make sense. but that wasn't my intention here.
3) the sound carries over here, but i can change it to ddk?? i guess lol
4) the sound doesn't exactly start there, so i'm kinda iffy about using it. but i can add it since the other inner uses it.
5) uhhh, i'll try d k d instead because of the rising sound here.
6) can you not select notes when you're doing a taiko mod, especially when you suggest additions and deletions? it makes it really hard to understand what specific notes you're talking about. so now i have no fucking idea what notes you're talking about. lol i changed the strim in some other way though, i have no clue if it's what you even meant tho.
7) the time you listed is like a measure early. maybe on the later measure, but idk.
9) if i actually had this as 1/6, i couldn't have a finisher at the end. simplifying it to use a finisher at the end was my intiont here.
11) feels rlly plain with your suggestion. bc the piano is going back and forth, and what you are saying is to make it monotone. no thank you. ):
nuck faotoshi 2hu is gud, at least it's not some loli like most maps are,,,,,,