Just because the Custom Skin offers me a challenge while playing
1.75%
Anything else? (Comment down below)
2.18%
Total votes: 229
show more
-Makishima S-

ITotallyGetThat wrote:

Default skin, overridden by whatever the map came with. The way the game was meant to be played.
Ahahahahahaha

If game allows skinning, If developer support custom skins means it is "mean to be played"
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My skins: random depends on mood and my eyes health.
autoteleology
I make all my skins. I have no idea how anyone plays this game with like 95% of the skins I see.

My current skin and work in progress:

Cory
Honestly this thread is trash... WE ALL KNOW THAT DOOMSDAY SKIN IS BEST SKIN! (The one with the cursor tail to be exact.)
Zedek117
I use Blueberry. It's clean and minimal. Real nice typeface too.
Fatal3ty
I play my own private Skin. Ingame is from WWW 1.8, Menu and Interface i made 100% :D
kai99
i use filsdelama's skin which can be found here: http://cdn.shigetora.pw/o/vsjuqvc.osk

but tweaked it for my use with other skins too. i think that's how you make a skin fit for your needs
Jukkii
i use my own skin that i made from elements gathered from many places and even some self-made elements that you can find on my profile, i find it the best skin to play with. it makes playing certain types of maps easier and its overall just very nice to read with, white sliders masterrace
- Feenal -
I use ENE06 (with some personal changes) because I found it was a clean and simple skin to use. The main things I changed from the skin was just the sounds, and circles basically. I like my circles to be black/grey with a white number and border, because it helps me concentrate on them better. Any other colours besides black and white will take me a while to get used to. Lastly, The only problem I have about it, is that the girl under the drain bar may get in the way sometimes. Either than that, it is a great skin to use.

-Choilicious is the creator of the skin-
johnmedina999
I use Skhin v2.
autoteleology

-Jukke- wrote:

i use my own skin that i made from elements gathered from many places
I'm almost positive you're using one of my spinner clears :)
Jukkii

Philosofikal wrote:

-Jukke- wrote:

i use my own skin that i made from elements gathered from many places
I'm almost positive you're using one of my spinner clears :)
not sure, maybe. i took it from somewhere but i have no idea who you are, maybe i took from someone who took it from you i dunno
Z4ckFairX
I use a skin using parts that i liked the most about others, it looks like this
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/Szizysz.png
Frank-
well i always changing skin everyweek lol

anw i love simple skin .
mulraf
my skin's a mix of: the old standard skin, the new standard skin, others skins, stuff created by me, google pictures, hitsounds i got from a random stranger on the forums
I Give Up
I played with any skin i fealt like. Sometimes default, or beatmap element enabled, or bg dim off, or skins other ppl made. I also made some skins of my own. I just rotate through skins and tweak things for fun.

ITotallyGetThat wrote:

Default skin, overridden by whatever the map came with. The way the game was meant to be played.
Respect to you sir.
Aegyo
I use my own custom mixes. Almost all of them are weeb.
SlowLogicBoy
When I started I used quite a few skins and in the end I just made my own mix of these skins mashing best parts into one.
It's easier to read/filter out/not distracting and looks nice :)
Ryoid
I made my own skin that mixed from all best of the best skin available
still, i make my own element skin with photoshop tho
Cory

johnmedina999 wrote:

I use Skhin v2.
Okay not gonna lie this is actually a pretty dope skin.
Dilectus
WilchQ's skin for playing standard
boom+0524 for mapping standard
Dusk's skin for playing and mapping CtB