forum

Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Scars

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
donte525
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June 11, 2017 at 6:30:14 PM

Artist: Lil Uzi Vert
Title: Luv Scars
Tags: Luv Scars Rap Uzi Hip Hop 18+
BPM: 147
Filesize: 2998kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.39 stars, 267 notes)
  2. Insane (3.92 stars, 604 notes)
  3. Normal (1.89 stars, 134 notes)
Download: Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Scars
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
18+. Any feedback greatly appreciated. Ranked inc
Clappy
Major prioritization issues, I can make a short GD (guest difficulty) to show you the mistakes. Often in rap, the rapper will speak off beat. When that happens you should follow the background melody and only follow the vocals when they're appropriate timed.
Topic Starter
donte525

Clappy wrote:

Major prioritization issues, I can make a short GD (guest difficulty) to show you the mistakes. Often in rap, the rapper will speak off beat. When that happens you should follow the background melody and only follow the vocals when they're appropriate timed.
Noted. I'll listen carefully and try to adjust accordingly as i picked random moments to follow the vocals. a GD would be appreciated for educational purposes if you're were willing to put the effort into that
Clappy

donte525 wrote:

Clappy wrote:

Noted. I'll listen carefully and try to adjust accordingly as i picked random moments to follow the vocals. a GD would be appreciated for educational purposes if you're were willing to put the effort into that
This song is actually really advanced, theres a lot of buzzing and stuff I didn't pick up when I first glazed over hit, in the first section (the one with the buzz sliders) I followed the music. The section without the buzz sliders I followed the vocals, (Note when I used sliders instead of circles). You shouldnt really copy the map because this was a rough job to get you pointed into the right direction. If you're serious about mapping, I'll link you pishifat's youtube series osu! mapping, it will help tremendously. I love when people map other non-osu'eque genre's especially rap, which is why I was so eager to help. If you have anymore questions you can pm me, hop in my discord, whatever. Later bro! PS: Delete your map, then download mine, just to make sure the hit sounding is proper. Have fun on your mapping journey.

Map: http://puu.sh/wnfqQ/50aa3f0d58.osz

Map (circle heavy vocal alternative): http://puu.sh/wngPo/c5afb04283.osz

pishifat's youtube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3az8FhlB4
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.