forum

Stream Problems!Heelp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
khadan
Hey guys i need some help i do have the speed for the streams but my problem is the accuracy (only at streams!) i only get 50's and 100's and i dont know why, i have practiced a lot, dont know what to do anymore
Roricon
Play Time: 37 hours => how do you expect to stream accurately if you barely played this game lol
ManuelOsuPlayer

khadan wrote:

Hey guys i need some help i do have the speed for the streams but my problem is the accuracy (only at streams!) i only get 50's and 100's and i dont know why, i have practiced a lot, dont know what to do anymore
Listen carefull the music, play new songs,improve reading, finger control and keep trying it. Nothing else more.
KupcaH
No, you didn't practice a lot.
Also, you shouldn't even touch streams at your level.
Topic Starter
khadan

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

khadan wrote:

Listen carefull the music, play new songs,improve reading, finger control and keep trying it. Nothing else more.
Ty for not being arrogant like this idi... anyway i will keep practicing :D i play with mouse so yhea its hard on streams
KupcaH
GnR these days..
Topic Starter
khadan

tomden wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Play Time: 37 hours => how do you expect to stream accurately if you barely played this game lol
Ty anyways, and when u try to help someone try to not be so arrogant, im a mouse player and im used to this kinda games so yhea,37 hours is a lot, my real problem are streams, keeping the rythm hitting is not my problem but yes following with the mouse
KupcaH

khadan wrote:

Ty anyways, and when u try to help someone try to not be so arrogant, im a mouse player and im used to this kinda games so yhea,37 hours is a lot, my real problem are streams, keeping the rythm hitting is not my problem but yes following with the mouse
No one is being arrogant here. You need to play for months and years to get good at this game. And 37 hours is absolutely nothing.
Also, if you're playing mouse only, I suggest to start using a keyboard.
Yohei

KupcaH wrote:

khadan wrote:

No one is being arrogant here. You need to play for months and years to get good at this game. And 37 hours is absolutely nothing.
this is right, i couldn't stream anything until i had played frequently for a few months
Roricon

khadan wrote:

i play with mouse so yhea its hard on streams
Mouse only, if that's the case i really would suggest trying mouse + kb it helps alot for streams? And it's pretty normal you only have accuracy problems on streams, single taps are "free" acc. There is no trick to get instant pro at streams you just have to keep playing streamy maps.
Topic Starter
khadan

tomden wrote:

khadan wrote:

i play with mouse so yhea its hard on streams
Mouse only, if that's the case i really would suggest trying mouse + kb it helps alot for streams? And it's pretty normal you only have accuracy problems on streams, single taps are "free" acc. There is no trick to get instant pro at streams you just have to keep playing streamy maps.

KupcaH wrote:

khadan wrote:

Alright! i will keep going, yes i do use a keyboard,im thinking on returning to 3* maps because im only gettin 87% on the 4*,What do you think?Or i should keep practicing 4* till get better?
KupcaH

khadan wrote:

Alright! i will keep going, yes i do use a keyboard,im thinking on returning to 3* maps because im only gettin 87% on the 4*,What do you think?Or i should keep practicing 4* till get better?
Play most of time 3 star maps until you can easily get good accuracy on them. (97%+)
Nattsun
git guud
Roricon

khadan wrote:

O if you use mouse+keyboard i think that actually works in your favour when it comes to aiming streams, and I don't think it matters that much what difficulty of maps you play.
N0thingSpecial
it might be arrogant sounding but it's the most genuine advice anyone could give
-Makishima S-
Oh boi, do I really need to turn next newbie into right direction...

37 hours is jack shit in osu, really. This is nothing. People with 200-300 hours claim it is too low to be good at this game. I have almost 700 hours and i can tell this is just to be decent.

You have not even 500pp, in maps what you should play there are no streams at all. mind to link what are you spamming?
You are supposed to play for FC and high acc at your rank, progress with star rating.
If you cannot get consistent FCs at certain star rating - there you belong, everything above is just being stupid.
Playing 4*+ maps your rank is stupid and will lead only to develop bad habits which will make you unable to progress later on.
Especially this:

34 plays - Teminite - Beastmode [GONE WILD]

This map is not for you, not now. Get around 3,5k pp, some skill, some knowledge how this game works and maybe you will be able to read this kind of maps properly.