osu! on social networks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Facebook
Mixi ミクシィ
Xfire

If you have any specific networks you think needs an osu! group, yell in here and I'll go create it. Also join the ones above if you feel like it!

You can create it yourself if you want, but I'd prefer to have control over announcements etc. if possible :).
fdtoonsman
Even though everyone knows it's filled with emos and newbs, a MySpace could attract some people.
Gilrad
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
peppy

Gilrad wrote:

mixi.

you know you want to.
http://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=3659317 :)
James
friendster ahahaha i dont have an account there though
SBKT
Maybe slightly related, but an Osu! AIM chatroom might be convenient.

I'm searching through other social networks to see if there's anything, but most end up blinding me with emo pics.
Mythirion_old
Lol! Fun :)
Pokebis
What about Steam?
I already know quite a few of us use it; just need to make a usergroup or clan or whatever it's called there.

EDIT: I only use it when I want to play certain games* My username is Pokebis; but don't try to contact me through it, as I probably won't be on. Contact me through Xfire if you need me immediately. (Username: Pokebis)
awp
I'm tempted to lock this thread.

Please do not advertise osu! to AIM kiddies, emo fags, and hollow scenesters. I'll go fucking ballistic.
RogueHiyru

peppy wrote:

Facebook
Mixi ミクシィ
Xfire

If you have any specific networks you think needs an osu! group, yell in here and I'll go create it. Also join the ones above if you feel like it!

You can create it yourself if you want, but I'd prefer to have control over announcements etc. if possible :).
I could lead the myspace group one peppy, i would'nt mind. i know alot of gamer peeps on there anyway :D
working on it as we speak.

EDIT: Done and Done. This is just a rough copy for now :O http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus ... =107621126
adamskii_uk
No offense, but I don't want to be associated as being someone who dresses like the guy in the pic whilst playing Osu. IMO, that image should be removed from the main page and one of the Osu avatars, or something better put in it's place instead.

RogueHiyru

adamskii_uk wrote:

No offense, but I don't want be associated as being someone who dresses like the guy in the pic whilst playing Osu. IMO, that image should be removed from the main page and one of the Osu avatars, or something better put in it's place instead.

[attachment=0:2e523]image_001.jpg[/attachment:2e523]
i change what i will say. just watch what you say sir, not effen cool one bit. btw..thats ME >_>

P.S to show i am the better man,i changed to an offical logo, fixxed and done.
adamskii_uk

RogueHiyru wrote:

adamskii_uk wrote:

No offense, but I don't want be associated as being someone who dresses like the guy in the pic whilst playing Osu. IMO, that image should be removed from the main page and one of the Osu avatars, or something better put in it's place instead.

[attachment=0:3904b]image_001.jpg[/attachment:3904b]
i change what i will say. just watch what you say sir, not effen cool one bit.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to piss you off. I certainly could have worded my previous post a lot better without insulting you. My stress levels have been a bit high the last few days due to circumstances at home, and I've acted like a moron a couple of times on here this week with my posts. Like with my first post in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6970&start=0

Anyway, I'm sorry that I insulted you and I hope we can be friends one day, once we get to know each other better. :)
RogueHiyru

adamskii_uk wrote:

RogueHiyru wrote:

adamskii_uk wrote:

[attachment=0:c5202]image_001.jpg[/attachment:c5202]
i change what i will say. just watch what you say sir, not effen cool one bit.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to piss you off. I certainly could have worded my previous post a lot better without insulting you. My stress levels have been a bit high the last few days due to circumstances at home, and I've acted like a moron a couple of times on here this week with my posts. Like with my first post in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6970&start=0

Anyway, I'm sorry that I insulted you and I hope we can be friends one day, once we get to know each other better. :)
mehyour not entirely at fault, you just hit a really sore tick i've been dealing with as of late.

anyway no worries, all fixed and blah blah. just get the word out for me
adamskii_uk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RogueHiyru
Peppy, as I am sure you know, there is a LOT of gamers and Anime fans on Gaia Online. My Girl and I both have accounts on there. I've been thinking... Should I start an osu! group/guild on there too? This may be a huge addition to attracting players
RemmyX25

RogueHiyru wrote:

Peppy, as I am sure you know, there is a LOT of gamers and Anime fans on Gaia Online. My Girl and I both have accounts on there. I've been thinking... Should I start an osu! group/guild on there too? This may be a huge addition to attracting players
If you have the gold for it, sure.

I can't donate shit, I was just hacked and banned.
RogueHiyru

RemmyX25 wrote:

RogueHiyru wrote:

If you have the gold for it, sure.

I can't donate shit, I was just hacked and banned.
roger, i think i have the gold for it. I'll start building it right away.

scatch that, loos like i'll need to post some more.
Kyujuroku 96
Unofficial osu! Steam group I know its not a social network but still should be included I guess XD
Marcin

Oh you.