forum

[resolved] [web] Image not loading properly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blobdash
Problem Details:
When I try to add an image to my userpage, the image is automatically hosted by osu, but why?
I tried using my own website (fruited.tk/collab500.jpg) puush and many other hosting website but everytime, the web site tries to load it from a copy on the website's database (I guess).
Everytime the image tries to load, I get error 522 (which is timed out)
The image is still on my userpage. t/564981

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://puu.sh/wg1lF/8542e37ccd.png

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest) web

sorry if this has already been reported, couldn't find any post though
Diva Days
yeh, this is i.ppy.sh's problem before i posted. t/604428

but support team moved my post to resolved that even not resolved.
Topic Starter
blobdash

Diva Days wrote:

yeh, this is i.ppy.sh's problem before i posted. t/604428

but support team moved my post to resolved that even not resolved.
Then mine will tell them it's not resolved D:
I don't really know why i.ppy.sh is creating trouble like this. Maybe it's for security issues, but it's really useless when using puu.sh (which is something that ppy owns, right?)
Kurai
I am still having that issue and I know some other people do :/
Topic Starter
blobdash

Kurai wrote:

I am still having that issue and I know some other people do :/
Diva Days

FruityEnLoops wrote:

Then mine will tell them it's not resolved D:
I don't really know why i.ppy.sh is creating trouble like this. Maybe it's for security issues, but it's really useless when using puu.sh (which is something that ppy owns, right?)
All the images have link from i.ppy.sh when u use with [img] bbcode even it from different site.

but issue is that i.ppy.sh won't load new links nowdays. so whenever u used [img] bbcode, it shown only blanked.
Dntm8kmeeatu
All images work perfectly fine on my end. It seems to be a select few who are experiencing this issue.

Something gone wrong somewhere most likely.
Diva Days

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

All images work perfectly fine on my end. It seems to be a select few who are experiencing this issue.

Something gone wrong somewhere most likely.
oh really.. why servers are like that nowdays...

BSS server also not work for me but work to some others.

global ranking also not work for me but work to some others. :/
Trosk-
I was getting timed out (522) but they are loading fine for me now. Could you try and see if it works now?
peppy
Thanks for reporting this. It looked to be an issue with a very specific region due to some firewall rule changes we pushed out. I believe it should now be resolved; could you please confirm?
Kurai
It works fine for me now! Thank you
Topic Starter
blobdash

peppy wrote:

Thanks for reporting this. It looked to be an issue with a very specific region due to some firewall rule changes we pushed out. I believe it should now be resolved; could you please confirm?
Thanks a lot! Resolved on my side
ExploXd
delete my message :((
Trosk-
There is a different problem that has already been reported to the devs. They've been busy with Anime Expo these days, so it will be fixed soon