forum

ZUN - Manatsu no Yousei no Yume

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rin Desu
Short mod for the Normal diff cause i think visually you can improve some things in your diff.
In general im fine with your rhythm choices and a round flowing map is fine for a normal diff in my opinion too, i only got some visual concerns.

00:02:786 (3,4,1) - is literally the only time you made a stack in your diff. to be consitent you should make it linear like the other times you represented this rhythm.

00:04:572 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - that are rly messy overlaps idk how but it would be nice if you make another pattern for this and avoid this overlap.

00:08:858 (1,2,1) - 1 and 1 got a nasty overlap maybe you arrange them new

00:15:643 (2,1) - would be cool if you stack them

00:27:429 (1,2,3) - maybe add a note on red tick guess its an important sound you can cover, it will stack on the 2 from before so its a nice addition too.

00:47:429 (1,2) - here you could fill the red beat too

00:50:286 (2) - maybe move it a bit down so the movement from the last slider leads into this one directly

01:41:715 (3) - repeatmiddle should be a click maybe make two slider out of it

ye hopefully you get sth out of this^^
YTYuyu

Rin Desu wrote:

Short mod for the Normal diff cause i think visually you can improve some things in your diff.
In general im fine with your rhythm choices and a round flowing map is fine for a normal diff in my opinion too, i only got some visual concerns.

00:02:786 (3,4,1) - is literally the only time you made a stack in your diff. to be consitent you should make it linear like the other times you represented this rhythm. i'm not being consistent, i'm giving variety here instead...if i make it consistent it'll be repetitive in this one phase in the map.

00:04:572 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - that are rly messy overlaps idk how but it would be nice if you make another pattern for this and avoid this overlap. i'm not too concerned about that b/c going from 00:03:500 (2,1,2) - would setup for the upward transition to the slider coming up, and 00:05:822 (4,1) - is placed like this b/c of the setup for (2) which is the curved slider, so making it curved feels more smoother than making it linear in this case. well that's my take...if someone else complains about this then i'll change it ><

00:08:858 (1,2,1) - 1 and 1 got a nasty overlap maybe you arrange them new it doesn't affect gameplay that much tbh.

00:15:643 (2,1) - would be cool if you stack them no the transition feels really awkward to follow considering the shape of (3)

00:27:429 (1,2,3) - maybe add a note on red tick guess its an important sound you can cover, it will stack on the 2 from before so its a nice addition too. that would make it too hard for players due to (1)'s repeat ending at the blue tick.

00:47:429 (1,2) - here you could fill the red beat too again too hard for players, if it was a hard diff i can do it, but this is a normal diff,
so i wanna keep it safe here.

00:50:286 (2) - maybe move it a bit down so the movement from the last slider leads into this one directly i did something else, similar to what you said.

01:41:715 (3) - repeatmiddle should be a click maybe make two slider out of it the key points in this bit are the organs and i want to emphasize that by using a long 2/1 repeat slider.

ye hopefully you get sth out of this^^

Chekito wrote:

I didn't expect someone to ask me for a mod from that list, so thanks!
Feels good to be back to modding :)

Yuyu's Normal

This need serious work imo, I can't really mod this one at all because my modding focus on visuals and structure, and it kinda feels like such a free style so I can't really argue about it. I'm sorry, but If you want I can give an opinion

I can see that you're trying to be innovative, or well, different, using this kind of shapes (00:14:572 (1) - 00:16:000 (3) - 00:17:429 (1) - etc) but you should focus on polish your map. First of all, there are too many overlaps that doesn't really look good (00:06:358 (2,1) - 00:03:143 (1,1) - 00:05:822 (4,1) - etc). Other thing is the flow. This map's flow is way too circular, I mean, it's just the same through the whole map, it just goes clock-wise the whole map and doesn't change at all, (I can see there are some flow breaks but not enough, it really feels the same) so you could try to take a look on these aspects and tell me whatever you came up to at the end
the circular flow is what i'm going with in this case. i wanna make it linear and readable in this case since i hate the idea of doing sudden transitions and awkward patterning, and some of these overlaps are on purpose. i wanna make it more old style mapping rather than make it modern day style and show players the old style of mapping rather than the new and modern style. many old style maps have overlaps like what i'm doing in this case.

Woah this took long haha, But I hope it helps you, If you need me to clarify something you know my discord (or you can always check it out on my profile)
I just did a stupid joke with my own name, "Check it out" sounds really similar to "Chekito" oh god am I a Zero Escape-like organization now!?
thanks for the mods and advice ><
Lince Cosmico

YTYuyu wrote:

Chekito wrote:

Yuyu's Normal

This need serious work imo, I can't really mod this one at all because my modding focus on visuals and structure, and it kinda feels like such a free style so I can't really argue about it. I'm sorry, but If you want I can give an opinion

I can see that you're trying to be innovative, or well, different, using this kind of shapes (00:14:572 (1) - 00:16:000 (3) - 00:17:429 (1) - etc) but you should focus on polish your map. First of all, there are too many overlaps that doesn't really look good (00:06:358 (2,1) - 00:03:143 (1,1) - 00:05:822 (4,1) - etc). Other thing is the flow. This map's flow is way too circular, I mean, it's just the same through the whole map, it just goes clock-wise the whole map and doesn't change at all, (I can see there are some flow breaks but not enough, it really feels the same) so you could try to take a look on these aspects and tell me whatever you came up to at the end
the circular flow is what i'm going with in this case. i wanna make it linear and readable in this case since i hate the idea of doing sudden transitions and awkward patterning, and some of these overlaps are on purpose. i wanna make it more old style mapping rather than make it modern day style and show players the old style of mapping rather than the new and modern style. many old style maps have overlaps like what i'm doing in this case.
I see what you're trying to do now, but it doesn't really feel like "old style mapping" at all if you ask me, maybe because the aesthetics are a lot different from what you would expect from an old map. Being an old map doesn't mean it will have less visuals or structure than modern mapping, it just felt that the execution of your idea of old map was kinda wrong, but it's your map so I can't tell you to change everything upon my desires, so it's fine xD
thanks for the mods and advice ><
DeletedUser_10209520
Heyo! Returning (?) the M4M!

Extra

00:04:215 (6,1,2,3,4) - I'd rearrange this in some way so that note 4 comes after note 6 for better circular flow here.

00:25:822 (8,1) - This is an extremely long jump for a fairly unemphasised note in the song. Consider reducing spacing to better represent the song's emphasis.

Insane

01:31:715 (1,2,3) - This would probably look better if fully stacked - right now this looks a little messy.

Pretty much a perfect diff tbh, already fairly polished.

Hard

00:20:822 (3,1) - I'd stack these notes in the same place, then move yellow note 3 down so that this plays more like a standard star - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10276026

Normal

00:01:358 (2,3,4) - These notes represent the same sounds, but are mapped differently, causing inconsistencies.

00:04:572 (1,2,4,1) - Overlaps like these aren't recommended in a Normal difficulty, try rearranging this pattern to remove overlaps.

There's definitely something off about this difficulty. The generally very open patterns combined with a very small circle size compared to many Normal difficulties probably just makes it look strange, idk.

There's a lot of inconsistencies with how the long held sounds are represented. Sometimes they're represented with more complicated sliders - 00:14:572 (1) - , 00:17:429 (1) - sometimes they're represented with sharp curves - 01:27:429 (1) - , 00:50:286 (2) - and sometimes they're represented with shallow curves - 00:53:858 (2) - , 01:00:286 (1) - . I understand that variety is pretty essential for Normal difficulties, but this feels like it's being inconsistent in its representation than building on its previously introduced concepts. Try to make the representation of these long sounds more consistent.

Can't say much about the Easy diff, really.

Overall a solid set, but it's that Normal that's gonna slow things up for now.

GL, HF!
YTYuyu
ok i'll do a complete overhaul in my diff, will send the updated diff to you via pm

edit: here
YTYuyu

SuperCSGO wrote:

There's a lot of inconsistencies with how the long held sounds are represented. Sometimes they're represented with more complicated sliders - 00:14:572 (1) - , 00:17:429 (1) - sometimes they're represented with sharp curves - 01:27:429 (1) - , 00:50:286 (2) - and sometimes they're represented with shallow curves - 00:53:858 (2) - , 01:00:286 (1) - . I understand that variety is pretty essential for Normal difficulties, but this feels like it's being inconsistent in its representation than building on its previously introduced concepts. Try to make the representation of these long sounds more consistent. the least i can do is consider it because sliders like 00:53:858 (2) - are meant to be like this. if you look at the previous 2 sliders, it's meant to look like a full circle. if i make it look more sharp, the slider won't align with the slider ends. 01:00:286 (1) - matches 01:01:715 (1) -. if i change that the symmetry would be gone. 01:27:429 (1) - is to keep the flow steady. it would feel uncomfortable to follow if the slider is more shallow than now, and plus it's near the end of the map, so i'd like to give more of a challenge for players in this case, however this gave me a decision to do a bit of re-mapping in my diff, so i kept that in mind when i did this. the downside of being consistent throughout in the sliders is that it would be too bland and not as fun to play for players as there's a chance that similar variations would push away the player from playing any more.
Rin Desu

YTYuyu wrote:

ok i'll do a complete overhaul in my diff, will send the updated diff to you via pm

i like it!

00:25:108 (2) - is 1,1 distance instead of 1,0 :D
YTYuyu
oh crap x_x

parachute can you fix that when you update the diff plz x_x
Lince Cosmico

YTYuyu wrote:

seems a lot better :D Nice job! and thanks for taking my opinion
Topic Starter
Parachute

SuperCSGO wrote:

Heyo! Returning (?) the M4M!

Extra

00:04:215 (6,1,2,3,4) - I'd rearrange this in some way so that note 4 comes after note 6 for better circular flow here. Well iid rather not do that. I think the flow i got is nice enough and i want to kinda start a new pattern with every new measuer at the beginning actually and i think with this linear kind of flowchange it fits good enough :3

00:25:822 (8,1) - This is an extremely long jump for a fairly unemphasised note in the song. Consider reducing spacing to better represent the song's emphasis.

Insane

01:31:715 (1,2,3) - This would probably look better if fully stacked - right now this looks a little messy.

Pretty much a perfect diff tbh, already fairly polished.

Hard

00:20:822 (3,1) - I'd stack these notes in the same place, then move yellow note 3 down so that this plays more like a standard star - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10276026

Normal

00:01:358 (2,3,4) - These notes represent the same sounds, but are mapped differently, causing inconsistencies.

00:04:572 (1,2,4,1) - Overlaps like these aren't recommended in a Normal difficulty, try rearranging this pattern to remove overlaps.

There's definitely something off about this difficulty. The generally very open patterns combined with a very small circle size compared to many Normal difficulties probably just makes it look strange, idk.

There's a lot of inconsistencies with how the long held sounds are represented. Sometimes they're represented with more complicated sliders - 00:14:572 (1) - , 00:17:429 (1) - sometimes they're represented with sharp curves - 01:27:429 (1) - , 00:50:286 (2) - and sometimes they're represented with shallow curves - 00:53:858 (2) - , 01:00:286 (1) - . I understand that variety is pretty essential for Normal difficulties, but this feels like it's being inconsistent in its representation than building on its previously introduced concepts. Try to make the representation of these long sounds more consistent.

Can't say much about the Easy diff, really.

Overall a solid set, but it's that Normal that's gonna slow things up for now.

GL, HF!
Changed everything besides that 1 thing in the extra. Thanks a lot for the mod :3

YTYuyu wrote:

oh crap x_x

parachute can you fix that when you update the diff plz x_x
Did fix it, Thanks for the update on your diff it definitely looks cleaner now :3
Mirash
add a dot to your source, like this "東方天空璋 ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons."
turn off widescreen support on insane, hard and easy
offset is more like 280

Extra
00:11:000 (1,2) - could be drum sampleset for those drums
00:13:858 - can nc this, though fine as is, but it'll show that more intense things are happening
00:14:572 - finish
00:17:429 - ^ or hitnormal, try out
00:26:000 - also finish, not sure if i'm trying to break your intentions here, but extra finish wouldn't hurt here as song is more than suggesting it in my eyes
00:31:536 - feels like a hitnormal
00:44:572 (1,2,4) - drum and 00:44:750 (3) - normal sampleset
00:45:465 (2) - also could be drum samplesetted
00:46:000 - as things are getting more intense in this section you may change sampleset of green line into drum, or manually put some of them on 00:46:447 (2,5) - 00:47:965 (4,5) - 00:48:323 (7,8) - etc. like every 1/4 part could be drumed, it'll create more appropriate feedback for the players from this section (till here 01:08:858 - )
01:06:000 (1,2,3) - want these to be hit normaled too as they have similar melody with 01:06:715 (1,2,3) -
01:11:715 (1) - place it a bit down, so centers of sliders are lined up? https://delusional.s-ul.eu/yBUxCCrT would look better i think
01:30:375 (1) - m would prefer if you stack this spinner on blue tick or if anything on yellow, 1/16 usually not used even for spinners
01:40:286 (1,2) - hit normals would be good
01:43:143 - uhm what does this nc do, like, you don't need to follow "downbeat means nc" everytime. would prefer if you delete it

Insane
00:37:429 (1) - uh why, it is pure spam of nc in my eyes, would prefer if you remove it. really dont like hidden ncs
00:53:233 (2,3) - not symmetric, move 00:53:233 (2) -
00:55:108 (7) - this one is lower spaced than others in that stream
01:05:822 (6) - 01:06:000 (1) - also would be cool if you swap this ncs, but uh, cant force it xD do whatever you feel like
01:07:451 (1) - same as extra
01:31:983 (2,3) - ctr+left arrow 2 times for better manual stack

Yuyu's Normal
please remove every second measure nc, like 00:01:715 (1) - 00:04:572 (1) - etc. so it doesn't seem overused and gives reasonable amount of hp to the player

Rin Desu's Easy

you should reconsider whole difficulty as it is breaking the guideline and just generally not too good for newbies to understand
change basic SV to something like 0,7-0,8 and keep ds on 1x and you are fine, gl, i'll mod it when you are done
https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu! here is where i've got it if anything
Deramok
extra
00:11:000 (1,2,3,4) - could do something differently with the second two sliders as they add those hard sounds you use the normal hitnormal for. just separating the sets in a different pattern or flipping can do the trick if you don't want to make them active 1/4s. the simples solution i can come up with would be <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/sNLBqEG0' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/sNLBqEG0</a><!-- m --> , optionally with a ctrl g on 3 or something fancy that would however be asymmetric
00:11:715 (1) - in case you deny the first suggestion. maybe ctrl j+h this one. you usually have higher spacing on these long notes on downbeats, so having it so low here seems out of place. pute flipping causes some overlaps that might not be in line with what you want with the map though and creates harsh movement. so perhaps better go about it in some new way
00:23:143 (1) - i'd suggest a rhythm like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/TZV3ojns' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/TZV3ojns</a><!-- m --> . i find it rather odd to not map those 1/4s in any way as they are of the same instrument as the sliders and there being nothing else to keep that focus
00:28:322 (6,7,8) - ctrl g for aligning spacing with pitches and not having that uncharacteristic back and forth on unequal sounds
00:30:286 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - recommending a rearrangement like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/5f314Wbu' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/5f314Wbu</a><!-- m --> . reason being that pitch changes are neatly bundled together with 1 being in a different place and you can capture that second triple that is paired with the first one in the song
00:44:572 (1,2,3,4) - maybe stack those so you don't assimilate the two instuments in the stream as much. would take a repositioning as well for example with the sliders stacking on the note you now stack 8 on <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/2ZMHZYtP' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/2ZMHZYtP</a><!-- m -->
00:56:000 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - i imagine you'll want to keep this simple but i'll present the alternative of splitting the stream up according to the gaps in the song like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/f44Jt4y5' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/f44Jt4y5</a><!-- m --> or different placing if this doesn't suit your taste. i just personally dislike it being one uniform stream evne with that trumpet
01:25:108 (3) - suggesting to split this, the instrument the three sliders are mapped to has two rather than just one hit here, quite prominently so.
01:31:179 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this burst is quite out of place in this map i feel in several ways. the split to the slider is unprecedented and the manual horizontal stacking is also new

insane
00:04:572 (1) - remove finish? not sure if i'm getting the intention right but they're also missing on 00:07:429 (1) - and 00:01:715 (1) - so i'm assuming it's that low sound on every second downbeat that calls for it
00:16:536 (3) - make that one two notes or a 1/4 slider plus note or triple? the 3/4 sound instrument does perform two notes there. in the top diff you opted for a triple which worked out quite well
00:19:393 (3) - should probably use some 1/4 timing here or use regular 3/4 on 00:18:411 (3) - as well. those don't mix very well. probably the latter as you do so in the next iteration
00:44:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i'd like to suggest a rhythm like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/mKSRyAwl' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/mKSRyAwl</a><!-- m --> to get the instrument differentiation down
01:36:893 (7) - usually you put the 1/4 sliders on these trumpets into their own patterns, separate from the previous one. here not so much. so i'd use a new pattern for 7,8,9

normal
01:15:643 (2) - i'd just use a normal note if anything. the section has a clear focus on the trumpet and snares. that note has neither. so just a single note suffices bridge

i agree with mirash on the easy. it's going to be off putting for new players if the slider speed is so considerably different from the movement between circles

i'd be interested in pushing this set but having two trial bns is useless. so i'll leave this to mirash.
Net0
Extra
  1. 00:11:179 (2) - Need a hitsound, it works along with 00:11:000 (1,2) - imo
  2. 00:13:679 (4,5) - and 00:14:036 (6,7) - are you sure about undermapping the 1/4 rhythm here?
  3. Consisntency wise I think both of them should have the 1/4 either spaced or stacked on the sliderhead 00:46:715 (4,5,6) - /00:49:572 (4,5,6) -
  4. 00:40:286 (1,2) - Ctrol+g them both to make the transition 00:40:108 (6,1) - more confortable. Same logic but more optional here 00:41:715 (1,2) -
  5. The movimente here is really unconfortable 00:59:393 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - . Overall considering the patterning of this map I do believe you can improve this 00:58:858 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since it's partially symmetric, but the kicks logic 00:59:393 (4,6) - doesn't sctructure that way.
  6. Spacing here 01:01:000 (5,6,7) - is a bit overdone compared to all the previous section that had this rhythm idea, careful with this
  7. I don't think this rhythm idea is the best option here 01:01:715 (1,2) - . Mainly because of how you picked the active click to be on the blue tick here 01:01:983 - not the white here 01:02:072 - that has a stronger beat. If the reason was because of the symmetric idea here 01:01:715 (1,2,3,4) - I think you didn't consider making this section 01:01:715 - ~ 01:02:340 - two repeat sliders and use only 4 kicks 01:02:428 (4,5,6,7) - . With 6 sliders you can re-work the symmetry in many ways because of the even number of objects (2-4 logic in patterning)
  8. Same concern regarding spacing 01:03:143 (1,2,3) -
  9. I don't recommend using horizonal symmetry here 01:11:715 (1,2) - when both objects are distinct rhythmically which causes them to have different lenghts; https://puu.sh/AaCSA.png . I suggest making one of them vertical and the bigger one on the horizonal blaketing and making a symmetric pattern with that logic, like this maybe; https://puu.sh/AaCWp.png
  10. 01:16:179 (2,3,4) - They're not perfectly spaced; move 01:16:358 (4) - x:+5
Insane
  1. They're too close 00:46:893 (5,6) - the visual spacing used for the 1/4 sliders is a bit more spaced like 00:50:822 (3,4) -
  2. Spinner is covering two distinct sections 01:08:233 (1) - , the first section is a very loud and intense melody sound that starts here 01:08:233 - and ends 01:08:858 - , and the next section is what usually most mappers would use as the actual spinner 01:08:858 - ~ 01:11:358 - . I really think you should consider mapping this 01:08:143 - ~ 01:08:858 -
  3. Making this two symmetric 01:36:893 (7,8) - and 01:36:536 (5,9) - not symmetric makes the pattern not as neat as possible, you can probably move 01:36:536 (5) - to x:138 to make sure 01:36:536 (5,9) - are symmetric
Yuyu's Normal
  1. Agree with Mirash about the combo thing being too excessive
    Nice to see byakugan249 going for rank again -w-
Great style, I was sniped so I'll just drop a few suggestions, you're in good hands, best of luck with your map :>
YTYuyu
Fixed everything, hopefully the combos are better than before. Let me know if there's something wrong with it Mirash.

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 108
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.900001

[Metadata]
Title:A Midsummer Fairy's Dream
TitleUnicode:真夏の妖精の夢
Artist:ZUN
ArtistUnicode:ZUN
Creator:Parachute
Version:Yuyu's Normal
Source:東方天空璋 ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons
Tags:Eternity Larva Touhou 16 Hidden Star in Four Seasons th16 Rin Desu YTYuyu byakugan249 tenkuu akira
BeatmapID:1515866
BeatmapSetID:624526

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.20000000596046
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"maxresdefault.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
11715,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
12429,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
34572,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
34929,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
46000,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
46090,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
57429,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
58858,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
68858,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
69215,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
80286,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
80375,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
91715,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
91893,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,0
Combo2 : 40,255,40
Combo3 : 26,169,255
Combo4 : 149,255,43
Combo5 : 111,62,255
Combo6 : 0,249,63
Combo7 : 9,33,255
Combo8 : 255,128,255

[HitObjects]
144,72,286,6,0,P|96:128|96:176,2,120.000000596046,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,44,1358,2,0,L|336:44,1,60.0000002980232,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,72,1715,2,0,P|404:136|400:196,1,120.000000596046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,296,2429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,372,2786,2,0,L|204:372,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,3143,6,0,L|104:284,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,252,3500,2,0,L|92:124,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,4572,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,368,4750,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,360,4929,2,0,P|311:320|315:244,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,5822,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,352,6000,5,2,0:0:0:0:
96,248,6358,2,0,P|84:172|108:120,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,88,7072,2,0,L|280:88,2,60.0000002980232,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,133,7786,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,248,8143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,292,8500,2,0,L|207:372,2,60.000000298023,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,196,9215,6,0,L|280:52,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,300,10286,2,0,L|160:300,1,60.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,284,10643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
28,192,11000,2,0,L|28:124,1,60.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,80,11358,2,0,L|120:36,1,60.0000002980232,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,36,11715,6,0,P|276:32|400:104,1,240.000001192093,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,12786,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,276,13143,2,0,L|292:276,2,60.0000002980232,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,240,13679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,13858,2,0,P|456:128|416:80,1,120.000000596046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,48,14572,6,0,B|248:36|204:80|204:80|168:124|92:124,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,15643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,296,16000,2,0,B|208:296|208:296|264:296|292:220,2,180.000000894069,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,17429,6,0,B|44:144|44:144|104:104|204:128,1,240.000001192092,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,124,18500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,216,18858,2,0,P|380:296|284:320,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,288,19572,2,0,P|160:272|52:304,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,260,20286,2,0,P|24:164|76:92,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,72,21000,2,0,L|312:72,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,60,21715,6,0,P|404:60|468:60,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,72,22429,2,0,P|256:120|268:236,1,180.000000894069,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,280,23143,6,0,P|192:308|100:304,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,224,23858,2,0,P|92:196|184:200,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,280,24572,2,0,P|316:276|352:240,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,206,25108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,148,25286,2,0,L|366:92,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,60,25643,2,0,L|248:60,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,86,26000,6,0,P|167:150|243:286,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,276,27072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,172,27429,2,0,L|416:64,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,232,28143,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,304,28500,2,0,L|232:304,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,324,28858,6,0,P|124:308|96:248,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,148,29572,2,0,L|72:48,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,180,30286,2,0,P|188:212|304:184,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,31000,2,0,P|408:148|464:248,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,288,31715,2,0,B|376:324|376:324|264:324,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,316,32429,2,0,P|160:264|152:152,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,103,33143,6,0,P|200:64|280:40,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,44,33858,2,0,P|432:132|412:272,1,240.000001192092,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,336,34929,5,8,0:0:0:0:
216,280,35286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,172,35643,2,0,L|164:96,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,36000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,140,36358,2,0,L|44:280,1,120.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,344,37072,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,344,37250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,340,37429,6,0,P|308:324|344:252,2,120.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,244,38500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,184,38679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,124,38858,2,0,P|224:72|284:56,2,120.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,236,39929,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,256,40108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,236,40286,5,0,0:0:0:0:
436,168,40643,2,0,P|448:112|412:48,1,120.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,41358,2,0,L|224:32,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,44,41715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,120,42072,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,240,42429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,300,42786,2,0,L|288:300,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,284,43143,6,0,L|388:232,1,60.000000298023
412,192,43500,2,0,L|412:48,2,120.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,192,44572,2,0,L|216:192,1,60.000000298023
172,192,44929,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,84,45286,2,0,L|176:44,1,60.000000298023
224,32,45643,2,0,L|292:32,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,48,46000,6,0,P|436:144|428:264,1,240.000001192092,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,47072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,316,47429,2,0,P|176:312|108:244,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,144,48143,2,0,L|92:76,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,40,48500,2,0,L|212:40,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,48858,6,0,B|376:40|376:40|376:152|312:204|224:204,1,360.000001788138,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,224,50286,2,0,P|68:268|128:351,2,180.000000894069,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,280,51715,6,0,P|288:288|356:244,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,160,52429,2,0,P|396:100|288:48,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,44,53143,2,0,P|160:74|146:159,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,204,53858,2,0,P|280:232|372:188,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,204,54572,6,0,P|452:232|448:292,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,203,55286,2,0,P|319:175|323:115,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56000,12,4,57429,0:0:0:0:
124,100,58858,6,0,L|124:228,1,120.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,312,59572,2,0,L|276:312,1,60.000000298023
320,300,59929,2,0,L|376:240,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,204,60286,2,0,P|384:124|236:52,1,240.000001192092
136,56,61358,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,172,61715,2,0,P|120:252|268:324,1,240.000001192092
360,284,62786,2,0,L|360:196,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,164,63143,6,0,B|360:104|360:104|292:64,1,120.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,40,63858,2,0,P|100:64|48:148,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,190,64572,2,0,P|105:260|191:279,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,276,65286,2,0,L|356:276,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,215,66000,2,0,B|252:119|252:119|348:75,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,64,66715,2,0,L|480:64,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67429,12,4,68858,0:0:0:0:
328,84,70286,6,0,P|300:55|220:43,1,120.000000596046
184,88,70822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,148,71000,2,0,P|212:177|292:189,1,120.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,268,71715,6,0,L|380:380,2,90.0000004470345
416,220,72429,2,0,L|416:120,2,90.0000004470345,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,268,73143,2,0,B|320:268|320:268|260:324,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,352,73679,2,0,P|172:324|148:260,1,120.000000596046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,224,74215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,116,74572,6,0,P|273:105|416:196,1,240.000001192092,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,297,75643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,368,76000,2,0,P|216:372|148:316,1,180.000000894069
136,260,76715,2,0,L|136:124,1,120.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,44,77429,6,0,L|336:44,1,120.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,116,78143,2,0,L|424:184,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,232,78500,2,0,L|360:284,1,60.000000298023,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,78858,2,0,L|200:320,1,120.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,220,79572,2,0,L|144:144,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,112,79929,2,0,L|40:112,1,60.000000298023,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,168,80286,6,0,P|48:272|172:324,1,240.000001192092,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,324,81358,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,288,81715,2,0,P|432:240|424:160,1,120.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,108,82429,2,0,L|268:108,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,156,82786,2,0,L|240:236,1,60.000000298023,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,264,83143,6,0,P|124:252|68:112,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,140,84215,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,20,84572,2,0,P|252:32|312:172,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,284,85643,2,0,L|412:284,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,232,86000,6,0,L|428:100,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,36,86715,2,0,L|156:36,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,48,87429,2,0,P|44:116|116:164,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,88143,2,0,L|356:192,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,156,88858,6,0,L|384:60,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,89572,2,0,L|336:292,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90286,12,4,91715,0:0:0:0:
368,132,93143,6,0,P|384:192|372:264,1,120.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,288,93679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,308,93858,2,0,L|192:308,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,296,94215,2,0,L|88:256,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,224,94572,2,0,P|56:140|184:60,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,80,95643,2,0,L|376:80,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,108,96000,6,0,P|424:160|368:264,1,180.000000894069,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,288,96715,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,208,97072,2,0,L|220:136,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,92,97429,6,0,P|164:48|88:40,1,120.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,136,98143,2,0,L|36:320,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,348,98858,2,0,P|204:372|272:336,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,320,99572,2,0,L|308:136,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,92,100286,6,0,L|448:92,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,52,101000,2,0,L|200:52,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,92,101715,2,0,P|344:168|188:204,2,240.000001192092,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103233,12,0,106000,0:0:0:0:
Rin Desu

Mirash wrote:

Rin Desu's Easy

you should reconsider whole difficulty as it is breaking the guideline and just generally not too good for newbies to understand
change basic SV to something like 0,7-0,8 and keep ds on 1x and you are fine, gl, i'll mod it when you are done
https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu! here is where i've got it if anything
ye no prob ill remap this within the next 24 h :)
Topic Starter
Parachute

Mirash wrote:

add a dot to your source, like this "東方天空璋 ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons." fixed
turn off widescreen support on insane, hard and easy ^
offset is more like 280 280... for me it rlly feels a bit too early with 280 and i also talked with ppl about that and they also feel like it would be better with the offset there is right now, so im rlly not sure now what to do with that, but ill keep it for now and if theres gonna be more concerns about this ill change it.

Extra
00:11:000 (1,2) - could be drum sampleset for those drums changed
00:13:858 - can nc this, though fine as is, but it'll show that more intense things are happening Id rather keep it, i pref not to use a nc just because of jumps ^^
00:14:572 - finish changed
00:17:429 - ^ or hitnormal, try out I did a whistle here, i think its better now, but finish or hitnormal just sound too much here imo
00:26:000 - also finish, not sure if i'm trying to break your intentions here, but extra finish wouldn't hurt here as song is more than suggesting it in my eyes changed
00:31:536 - feels like a hitnormal id rather not do one here, even in the music if you listen theres no drum hitsound here and i think its nice like this ^^
00:44:572 (1,2,4) - drum and 00:44:750 (3) - normal sampleset changed
00:45:465 (2) - also could be drum samplesetted ^
00:46:000 - as things are getting more intense in this section you may change sampleset of green line into drum, or manually put some of them on 00:46:447 (2,5) - 00:47:965 (4,5) - 00:48:323 (7,8) - etc. like every 1/4 part could be drumed, it'll create more appropriate feedback for the players from this section (till here 01:08:858 - ) changed many things to drums in that section, it sounds better now ^^
01:06:000 (1,2,3) - want these to be hit normaled too as they have similar melody with 01:06:715 (1,2,3) - Mhhh i did them to drums but i dont wanna have them hit as hard as the next ones since first: it has no drums in the music and second: its way less intense music wise so i dont want them to have that much of an impact so ill keep the drums hitsounds i gave it
01:11:715 (1) - place it a bit down, so centers of sliders are lined up? https://delusional.s-ul.eu/yBUxCCrT would look better i think I think my rhythm got messed up here. i hope i fixed it and it looks better now >.<
01:30:375 (1) - m would prefer if you stack this spinner on blue tick or if anything on yellow, 1/16 usually not used even for spinners changed it to yellow tick. Its kinda short so i dont wanna make it even harder thats why i had it 1/16 originally but i guess 1/8 is fine
01:40:286 (1,2) - hit normals would be good Like before id rather not have these as hitnormal since i wanna have them as silent hits since they are also way less emphesized in the music x: I mean i could change them but id lower the volume if its rlly necessary but id rather keep it like i have it rn >.<
01:43:143 - uhm what does this nc do, like, you don't need to follow "downbeat means nc" everytime. would prefer if you delete it changed

Insane
00:37:429 (1) - uh why, it is pure spam of nc in my eyes, would prefer if you remove it. really dont like hidden ncs changed
00:53:233 (2,3) - not symmetric, move 00:53:233 (2) - ^
00:55:108 (7) - this one is lower spaced than others in that stream ^
01:05:822 (6) - 01:06:000 (1) - also would be cool if you swap this ncs, but uh, cant force it xD do whatever you feel like ^
01:07:451 (1) - same as extra [color=#FF8000As explained in extra..[/color]
01:31:983 (2,3) - ctr+left arrow 2 times for better manual stack changed

Deramok wrote:

extra

00:11:000 (1,2,3,4) - could do something differently with the second two sliders as they add those hard sounds you use the normal hitnormal for. just separating the sets in a different pattern or flipping can do the trick if you don't want to make them active 1/4s. the simples solution i can come up with would be <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/sNLBqEG0' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/sNLBqEG0</a><!-- m --> , optionally with a ctrl g on 3 or something fancy that would however be asymmetric I did something similar i guess where i just ctrl g both sliders 3 and 4 which adds a little anti jump to 3, but i thinik its kinda nice like that ^^

00:11:715 (1) - in case you deny the first suggestion. maybe ctrl j+h this one. you usually have higher spacing on these long notes on downbeats, so having it so low here seems out of place. pute flipping causes some overlaps that might not be in line with what you want with the map though and creates harsh movement. so perhaps better go about it in some new way Dunno about that since the kickslider already add a bit of difficulty and i dont wanna increase it even more by making a big jump here, especially since its the first of these sounds and its not thaaat emphesized

00:23:143 (1) - i'd suggest a rhythm like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/TZV3ojns' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/TZV3ojns</a><!-- m --> . i find it rather odd to not map those 1/4s in any way as they are of the same instrument as the sliders and there being nothing else to keep that focus Hmmm i was thinking a bit about that, especially since the pattern after the jumps has that 1/4 drum sound added too but i was going for the loud clap sounds here and especially since theres the long trumpet sound here with the background keyboard/synthesizer thing (idk >.<) added, i didnt want to overmap it and give a bit of focus to that too so id rather keep my pattern without the 1/4 here...

00:28:322 (6,7,8) - ctrl g for aligning spacing with pitches and not having that uncharacteristic back and forth on unequal sounds changed

00:30:286 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - recommending a rearrangement like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/5f314Wbu' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/5f314Wbu</a><!-- m --> . reason being that pitch changes are neatly bundled together with 1 being in a different place and you can capture that second triple that is paired with the first one in the song changed

00:44:572 (1,2,3,4) - maybe stack those so you don't assimilate the two instuments in the stream as much. would take a repositioning as well for example with the sliders stacking on the note you now stack 8 on <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/2ZMHZYtP' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/2ZMHZYtP</a><!-- m --> i made something similar so that the stack doesnt look bad and overlap much with the stream

00:56:000 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - i imagine you'll want to keep this simple but i'll present the alternative of splitting the stream up according to the gaps in the song like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/f44Jt4y5' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/f44Jt4y5</a><!-- m --> or different placing if this doesn't suit your taste. i just personally dislike it being one uniform stream evne with that trumpet aww i thought its nice that its so much mapped to the trumpet, but besides that if i would map it to the clap+drum like i did the whole map it would look like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10818126 and i would really dislike to have these doublets in my map so i really dont wanna change that..

01:25:108 (3) - suggesting to split this, the instrument the three sliders are mapped to has two rather than just one hit here, quite prominently so. changed

01:31:179 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this burst is quite out of place in this map i feel in several ways. the split to the slider is unprecedented and the manual horizontal stacking is also new changed

insane

00:04:572 (1) - remove finish? not sure if i'm getting the intention right but they're also missing on 00:07:429 (1) - and 00:01:715 (1) - so i'm assuming it's that low sound on every second downbeat that calls for it changed that finish was a mistake ^^

00:16:536 (3) - make that one two notes or a 1/4 slider plus note or triple? the 3/4 sound instrument does perform two notes there. in the top diff you opted for a triple which worked out quite well changed to slider + circle to emphesize the claps that i was going for

00:19:393 (3) - should probably use some 1/4 timing here or use regular 3/4 on 00:18:411 (3) - as well. those don't mix very well. probably the latter as you do so in the next iteration changed to triple + slider, its better now

00:44:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i'd like to suggest a rhythm like <!-- m --><a href='https://mok.s-ul.eu/mKSRyAwl' rel='nofollow'>https://mok.s-ul.eu/mKSRyAwl</a><!-- m --> to get the instrument differentiation down changed that a bit, but without the long slider, dunno if i like it to make such an emphasis when it should be on drums imo at least

01:36:893 (7) - usually you put the 1/4 sliders on these trumpets into their own patterns, separate from the previous one. here not so much. so i'd use a new pattern for 7,8,9 changed

i'd be interested in pushing this set but having two trial bns is useless. so i'll leave this to mirash.

Net0 wrote:

Extra
  1. 00:11:179 (2) - Need a hitsound, it works along with 00:11:000 (1,2) - imo Dont rlly get what you mean here, sorry. but i did add some drums here so i changed it i guess
  2. 00:13:679 (4,5) - and 00:14:036 (6,7) - are you sure about undermapping the 1/4 rhythm here? Yup. I want the beginning to have the foxus on the main melody here and have it more as an accuracy/jumpy part with main focus on the main melody instead of the drums
  3. Consisntency wise I think both of them should have the 1/4 either spaced or stacked on the sliderhead 00:46:715 (4,5,6) - /00:49:572 (4,5,6) - changed
  4. 00:40:286 (1,2) - Ctrol+g them both to make the transition 00:40:108 (6,1) - more confortable. Same logic but more optional here 00:41:715 (1,2) - Mhh i dont really want that, i want it weird flow here since if you listen to the chords in right this seciont its a really weird one so i think it fits like i did it :3
  5. The movimente here is really unconfortable 00:59:393 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - . Overall considering the patterning of this map I do believe you can improve this 00:58:858 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since it's partially symmetric, but the kicks logic 00:59:393 (4,6) - doesn't sctructure that way i think i made a better pattern here
  6. Spacing here 01:01:000 (5,6,7) - is a bit overdone compared to all the previous section that had this rhythm idea, careful with this I mean i did change it a bit already, but its the start of the chorus which is rlly impactfull already so i think it should be a bit more jumpy (and usually kicksliders arent thaaat much harder even if they say this jump is like x4 or whatever soo... dunno.. but i changed it anyways a bit)
  7. I don't think this rhythm idea is the best option here 01:01:715 (1,2) - . Mainly because of how you picked the active click to be on the blue tick here 01:01:983 - not the white here 01:02:072 - that has a stronger beat. If the reason was because of the symmetric idea here 01:01:715 (1,2,3,4) - I think you didn't consider making this section 01:01:715 - ~ 01:02:340 - two repeat sliders and use only 4 kicks 01:02:428 (4,5,6,7) - . With 6 sliders you can re-work the symmetry in many ways because of the even number of objects (2-4 logic in patterning) I did this because i mapped the drums here and i feel like this is the best way to map them since 01:01:715 (1) - the white and blue tick have a drum sound and the red tick here has no sound. but on 01:01:983 (2) - on the blue tick theres the drum sound again, and imo this is kinda stronger than the white tick that comes after that and since i focus a lot on drums on these sections i took this pattern and i think it fits rlly good >.<
  8. Same concern regarding spacing 01:03:143 (1,2,3) - lowered that
  9. I don't recommend using horizonal symmetry here 01:11:715 (1,2) - when both objects are distinct rhythmically which causes them to have different lenghts; https://puu.sh/AaCSA.png . I suggest making one of them vertical and the bigger one on the horizonal blaketing and making a symmetric pattern with that logic, like this maybe; https://puu.sh/AaCWp.png yup, i had the rhythm the same but it was obviously wrong and lazy me didnt change the pattern >.<
  10. 01:16:179 (2,3,4) - They're not perfectly spaced; move 01:16:358 (4) - x:+5 fixed that, i hope its better spaced now since i only did it +4 so it keeps the grid snap too (and i think the spacing would be literally the same)
Insane
  1. They're too close 00:46:893 (5,6) - the visual spacing used for the 1/4 sliders is a bit more spaced like 00:50:822 (3,4) - yup it was a bit close
  2. Spinner is covering two distinct sections 01:08:233 (1) - , the first section is a very loud and intense melody sound that starts here 01:08:233 - and ends 01:08:858 - , and the next section is what usually most mappers would use as the actual spinner 01:08:858 - ~ 01:11:358 - . I really think you should consider mapping this 01:08:143 - ~ 01:08:858 - mmhhh idk since its just the insane i dont rlly want to give emphasis to this 1/8 sound too much and i think giving emphasis here on the trumpets with the spinners is better, imo at least..
  3. Making this two symmetric 01:36:893 (7,8) - and 01:36:536 (5,9) - not symmetric makes the pattern not as neat as possible, you can probably move 01:36:536 (5) - to x:138 to make sure 01:36:536 (5,9) - are symmetric well actually i changed this pattern, but the 4 wasnt symmetric anyways so i fixed that and i think its better now ^^
Yuyu's Normal
  1. Agree with Mirash about the combo thing being too excessive
    Nice to see byakugan249 going for rank again -w-
Great style, I was sniped so I'll just drop a few suggestions, you're in good hands, best of luck with your map :>

Holy that took some time, thanks sooooo much for your awesome mods !! (:
I fixed many things and rin desu updated his map so its pretty much ready for mod right now,
and thanks for all the nice comments! :3
Mirash
could you copy new hs on lower difficulties, like insane and hard contain those 1/4 drums you've changed

Easy
00:06:000 (1) - it is not centered? like could you make it symmetric
Topic Starter
Parachute

Mirash wrote:

could you copy new hs on lower difficulties, like insane and hard contain those 1/4 drums you've changed

Easy
00:06:000 (1) - it is not centered? like could you make it symmetric

We fixed the thing in rin desus diff and i added hitsounds in hard and insane. Thanks for that, i forgot some places(although i was keeping it a bit down for hard because it has way less amount of notes and i feel like it wouldnt sound too good sometimes)
Mirash
my midsummer dream is to never wake up
Net0
Congratz ^^
Topic Starter
Parachute

Net0 wrote:

Congratz ^^
Congratz for a bubble .. o.o

But thanks a lot Mirash!! :3
Rin Desu

Parachute wrote:

Net0 wrote:

Congratz ^^

Congratz for a bubble .. o.o

But thanks a lot Mirash!! :3

considering it took you more than 5 years its congratz worthy xDD
Topic Starter
Parachute

Rin Desu wrote:

considering it took you more than 5 years its congratz worthy xDD
Yea yea rin desu

Thanks at you ofc too Net0 (i was just kinda surprised xD pls rin desu stop trolling me thx)
Midorian
good map
Wishkey
Did an irc with Yuyu mainly about hs pattern consisitency/volume and some minor rhythm/ncing
log and did some minor stuff with parachute via forum PM bc I couldn't post it on this thread yesterday for some reason ._.

Call me back!
YTYuyu
Updated Diff
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 108
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.900001

[Metadata]
Title:A Midsummer Fairy's Dream
TitleUnicode:真夏の妖精の夢
Artist:ZUN
ArtistUnicode:ZUN
Creator:Parachute
Version:Yuyu's Normal
Source:東方天空璋 ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons.
Tags:Eternity Larva Touhou 16 Hidden Star in Four Seasons th16 Rin Desu YTYuyu byakugan249 tenkuu akira
BeatmapID:1515866
BeatmapSetID:624526

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.20000000596046
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"LnwpAFp.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
11715,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
12429,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
21715,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
23143,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
27429,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
28500,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
34572,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
34929,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
46000,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
46090,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
50286,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
51358,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
57429,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
58858,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
66715,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
68858,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
69215,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
80286,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
80375,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
91715,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
91893,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
100286,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,0
Combo2 : 40,255,40
Combo3 : 26,169,255
Combo4 : 149,255,43
Combo5 : 111,62,255
Combo6 : 0,249,63
Combo7 : 9,33,255
Combo8 : 255,128,255

[HitObjects]
144,72,286,6,0,P|96:128|96:176,2,120.000000596046,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,44,1358,2,0,L|336:44,1,60.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,72,1715,2,0,P|404:136|400:196,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,296,2429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,372,2786,2,0,L|204:372,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,3143,6,0,L|104:284,1,60.000000298023
92,252,3500,2,0,L|92:124,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,4572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,4750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,360,4929,2,0,P|311:320|315:244,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,5822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,6000,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,248,6358,2,0,P|84:172|108:120,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,88,7072,2,0,L|280:88,2,60.0000002980232,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,133,7786,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,248,8143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,292,8500,2,0,L|207:372,2,60.000000298023,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,196,9215,6,0,L|280:52,2,120.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,300,10286,2,0,L|160:300,1,60.0000002980232
104,284,10643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
28,192,11000,2,0,L|28:124,1,60.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,80,11358,2,0,L|120:36,1,60.0000002980232,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,36,11715,6,0,P|276:32|400:104,1,240.000001192093,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,12786,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,276,13143,2,0,L|292:276,2,60.0000002980232,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,240,13679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,13858,2,0,P|456:128|416:80,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,48,14572,6,0,B|248:36|204:80|204:80|168:124|92:124,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,15643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,296,16000,2,0,B|208:296|208:296|264:296|292:220,2,180.000000894069,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,17429,6,0,B|44:144|44:144|104:104|204:128,1,240.000001192092,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,124,18500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,216,18858,2,0,P|380:296|284:320,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,288,19572,2,0,P|160:272|52:304,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,260,20286,2,0,P|24:164|76:92,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,72,21000,2,0,L|312:72,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,60,21715,6,0,P|404:60|468:60,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
304,72,22429,2,0,L|304:200,1,120.000000596046,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
228,288,23143,6,0,P|184:316|92:312,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,23858,2,0,P|84:204|176:208,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,288,24572,2,0,P|308:284|344:248,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,214,25108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,156,25286,2,0,L|358:100,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,64,25643,2,0,L|244:64,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,91,26000,6,0,P|159:161|243:293,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,272,27072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,172,27429,2,0,L|416:64,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
400,232,28143,1,8,1:0:0:0:
304,304,28500,2,0,L|232:304,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,324,28858,6,0,P|124:308|96:248,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,148,29572,2,0,L|72:48,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,180,30286,2,0,P|188:212|304:184,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,31000,2,0,P|408:148|464:248,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,288,31715,2,0,B|376:324|376:324|264:324,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,316,32429,2,0,P|160:264|152:152,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,103,33143,6,0,P|200:64|280:40,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,44,33858,2,0,P|432:132|412:272,1,240.000001192092,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,336,34929,5,8,1:0:0:0:
216,280,35286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,172,35643,2,0,L|164:96,1,60.000000298023,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,36000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,140,36358,2,0,L|44:280,1,120.000000596046,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,344,37072,1,8,1:0:0:0:
192,344,37250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,340,37429,6,0,P|308:324|344:252,2,120.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,244,38500,1,8,1:0:0:0:
180,184,38679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,124,38858,2,0,P|224:72|284:56,2,120.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,236,39929,1,8,1:0:0:0:
280,256,40108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,236,40286,5,0,0:0:0:0:
436,168,40643,2,0,P|448:112|412:48,1,120.000000596046,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,41358,2,0,L|224:32,1,60.000000298023,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,44,41715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,120,42072,1,8,1:0:0:0:
112,240,42429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,300,42786,2,0,L|288:300,1,60.000000298023,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,284,43143,6,0,L|388:232,1,60.000000298023
412,192,43500,2,0,L|412:48,2,120.000000596046,8|0|8,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
292,192,44572,2,0,L|216:192,1,60.000000298023
172,192,44929,1,8,1:0:0:0:
116,84,45286,2,0,L|176:44,1,60.000000298023
224,32,45643,2,0,L|292:32,1,60.000000298023,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,48,46000,6,0,P|436:144|428:264,1,240.000001192092,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,47072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,316,47429,2,0,P|176:312|108:244,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,144,48143,2,0,L|92:76,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,40,48500,2,0,L|212:40,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,48858,6,0,B|376:40|376:40|376:152|312:204|224:204,1,360.000001788138,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,50286,2,0,P|72:196|20:232,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
172,220,51000,1,8,1:0:0:0:
172,340,51358,2,0,L|256:340,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,340,51715,6,0,P|336:316|376:244,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,140,52429,2,0,P|392:80|284:28,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,24,53143,2,0,P|156:54|142:139,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,53858,2,0,P|276:212|368:168,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,184,54572,6,0,P|448:212|444:272,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,183,55286,2,0,P|315:155|319:95,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56000,12,4,57429,0:0:0:0:
124,100,58858,6,0,L|124:228,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,312,59572,2,0,L|276:312,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,300,59929,2,0,L|376:240,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,204,60286,2,0,P|384:124|236:52,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,56,61358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,172,61715,2,0,P|120:252|268:324,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,284,62786,2,0,L|360:196,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,164,63143,6,0,B|360:104|360:104|292:64,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,40,63858,2,0,P|100:64|48:148,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,190,64572,2,0,P|105:260|191:279,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,276,65286,2,0,L|356:276,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,215,66000,6,0,B|252:119|252:119|348:75,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,64,66715,2,0,L|480:64,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67429,12,4,68858,0:0:0:0:
328,84,70286,6,0,P|300:55|220:43,1,120.000000596046
184,88,70822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,148,71000,2,0,P|212:177|292:189,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,268,71715,6,0,L|380:380,2,90.0000004470345
416,220,72429,2,0,L|416:120,2,90.0000004470345,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,268,73143,2,0,B|320:268|320:268|260:324,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,352,73679,2,0,P|172:324|148:260,1,120.000000596046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,224,74215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,116,74572,6,0,P|273:105|416:196,1,240.000001192092,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,297,75643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,368,76000,2,0,P|216:372|148:316,1,180.000000894069
136,260,76715,2,0,L|136:124,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,44,77429,6,0,L|336:44,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,116,78143,2,0,L|424:184,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,232,78500,2,0,L|360:284,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,78858,2,0,L|200:320,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,220,79572,2,0,L|144:144,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,112,79929,2,0,L|40:112,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,168,80286,6,0,P|48:272|172:324,1,240.000001192092,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,324,81358,1,2,0:0:0:0:
396,288,81715,2,0,P|432:240|424:160,1,120.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,108,82429,2,0,L|268:108,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,156,82786,2,0,L|240:236,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,264,83143,6,0,P|124:252|68:112,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,140,84215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,20,84572,2,0,P|252:32|312:172,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,284,85643,2,0,L|412:284,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,232,86000,6,0,L|428:100,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,36,86715,2,0,L|156:36,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,48,87429,2,0,P|44:116|116:164,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,88143,2,0,L|356:192,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,156,88858,6,0,L|384:60,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,89572,2,0,L|336:292,2,90.0000004470345,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90286,12,4,91715,0:0:0:0:
368,132,93143,6,0,P|384:192|372:264,1,120.000000596046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,288,93679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,308,93858,2,0,L|192:308,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,296,94215,2,0,L|88:256,1,60.000000298023,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,224,94572,2,0,P|56:140|184:60,1,240.000001192092,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,80,95643,2,0,L|376:80,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,108,96000,6,0,P|424:160|368:264,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,288,96715,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,208,97072,2,0,L|220:136,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,92,97429,6,0,P|164:48|88:40,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,136,98143,2,0,L|36:320,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,348,98858,2,0,P|204:372|272:336,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,320,99572,2,0,L|308:136,1,180.000000894069,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,92,100286,6,0,L|448:92,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
300,52,101000,2,0,L|200:52,2,90.0000004470345,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
344,92,101715,2,0,P|344:168|188:204,1,240.000001192092,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102518,12,0,106000,0:0:0:0:
Wishkey
nyabs will never be as good as blobs
pw384
gratz!
Fycho

Parachute wrote:

pw384 wrote:

random metadata check :3

Romanised Title: Manatsu no Yousei no Yume
Source: 東方天空璋 ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons.
Also you can add "touhou tenkuu akira" to tags

i really love this bgm, and good luck on ranking!!

Thank you a lot for this. But do you have any source of this romanised title?
Googling the name will not bring you to anything touhou related but this osu thread so im rlly not sure, while the title i have atm actually brings you to this song..
Ill update the tags and the source soon though, thank you :3

You should have an official reference for translated title not just because googling "translated title" directs this song. Otherwise you need to use romanised title. I can't really find any that refers to "A Midsummer Fairy's Dream", if you have please provide them.
Topic Starter
Parachute

Fycho wrote:

You should have an official reference for translated title not just because googling "translated title" directs this song. Otherwise you need to use romanised title. I can't really find any that refers to "A Midsummer Fairy's Dream", if you have please provide them.

Well there is no "official" translation for this. But there is one that literally everyone uses.
https://www.thpatch.net/wiki/Th16/Music/en
But oh well i really dont care anymore. Im not gonna use some random translation when theres literally one that everyone uses and knows.
Thats the patches website so it should be official enough if you allow that.

Dunno i saw such drama already and i wont just change the name because of osus bad ranking criteria sorry but id rather have it in wip then. Just cant understand why i would have to use some random name that LITERALLY noone knows when theres an english patch for the game. Might not be made by ZUN but its still the patch everyone uses.
pw384

Parachute wrote:

Well there is no "official" translation for this. But there is one that literally everyone uses.
But oh well i really dont care anymore. Im not gonna use some random translation when theres literally one that everyone uses and knows.

Dunno i saw such drama already and i wont just change the name because of osus bad ranking criteria sorry but id rather have it in wip then. Just cant understand why i would have to use some random name that LITERALLY noone knows when theres an english patch for the game. Might not be made by ZUN but its still the patch everyone uses.
Actually you don't need to be upset over this. You have to admit that "Manatsu no Yousei no Yume" is not a random and "none known" name as it is the original Romanization over the song's title. Yes, the Romanization may be weird from the perspective of a user who'd been used to phonograph system, but it is quite familiar for native Japanese users as they can read it out actually. So actually it shall never be regarded as something random.

Also, I don't think it is a wise idea to give up over such trivial issues. You can easily fix it up by moving the English translation into the tags. Really good map as 1st beat map and good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Parachute

pw384 wrote:

Parachute wrote:

Actually you don't need to be upset over this. You have to admit that "Manatsu no Yousei no Yume" is not a random and "none known" name as it is the original Romanization over the song's title. Yes, the Romanization may be weird from the perspective of a user who'd been used to phonograph system, but it is quite familiar for native Japanese users as they can read it out actually. So actually it shall never be regarded as something random.

Also, I don't think it is a wise idea to give up over such trivial issues. You can easily fix it up by moving the English translation into the tags. Really good map as 1st beat map and good luck! :)

Well there i changed it i hope everyone is happy now.
And yes im upset and im not happy about ranking this. While i do understand that obviously its just the japanese way of saying the title, it just doesnt make sense at ALL to me why it should be put into the romanize field. In the end theres the actual japanese title by which the japanese playerbase will find it anyways so how in the hell would this romanization help them even a tiny bit? Besides, the playerbase isnt Japanese only, so literally everyone who isnt japanese, for them this title will be literally unknown, even as touhou fan or whatever. It just makes no sense to argue in this kind of direction when i literally only see a bad ranking criteria as reason to take this name. Honestly i dont see any other reason but if you wanna explain as to why for the community a name like this would be better then tell me because i really dont see any reason.

Anyways i thank you for your help and your nice words @ pw384 . Im not happy with this but in the end i dont mind.
Go qualify it agian if you feel like it i hope this map fits into the ranking criteria now :)
Fycho
We're back o/