forum

the grand edict: rules of Off-Topic (read before posting)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Offdensen
I'd usually seen OT like 4chan except it's filled with weeaboos but okay
abraker

FelicianoGasai wrote:

I am pretty sure we lack the brains to troll as good as they do
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

FelicianoGasai wrote:

I am pretty sure we lack the brains to troll as good as they do
Foxtrot

FelicianoGasai wrote:

are you implying that 4chan is not filled with weebs as well
Blitzfrog
Hey Foxtrot you look extra sexy today

Can you Rule me and let me show you the grand erect
Tae

Blitzfrog wrote:

You're actually fucking disgusting, you know that?
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
spicy
Foxtrot

Blitzfrog wrote:

hey didn't you get triggered at me at one point because i made fun of imagine dragons?? man, good times
kai99

Ephemeral wrote:

spicy

N E W P A G E

Tae

Foxtrot wrote:

hey didn't you get triggered at me at one point because i made fun of imagine dragons?? man, good times
sounds like you have the right person there tbh

there's a lot I could say about Blitz, not that any of it is good though.
Meah
Blitzfrog

Foxtrot wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

T R I G G E R E D
KatouMegumi
#freekisses2k17
Serraionga
Well, you know how it works. Get 5 people here and Eph will do the rest. you'll probably need even more considering there's 4 exile strikes in the way
KatouMegumi

Serraionga wrote:

Well, you know how it works. Get 5 people here and Eph will do the rest. you'll probably need even more considering there's 4 exile strikes in the way
I am aware of this, I was reading this thread on mobile while I was going to sleep.
levesterz
KatouMegumi
rip kisses
Lhahein
you can be un-exiled?
Meah
I have 50+ multi accounts so if ever I get exiled I can just un-exile myself.
KatouMegumi

Meah wrote:

I have 50+ multi accounts so if ever I get exiled I can just un-exile myself.
I don't have such a luxury, Kappa
roshan117
still the only ex-exile
johnmedina999
@ephemeral

Why are you giving out random numbers of exile strikes? Why was Kisses insta-exiled, and UltraHenzie given two? Just because they displease you doesn't mean you don't need to be fair about giving out strikes.
Serraionga

Ephemeral wrote:

questioning exile strikes gets you exile strikes
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

questioning exile strikes gets you exile strikes
Therefore you can conclude three things out of this:
1) johnmedina999 is going to get an exile strike
2) UltraHenzie complained about the exile strike to Eph privately
3) Kisses complained about the exile strike to Eph privately and then complained some more
Aurani
Another possible explanation would be that Ultra is building up his retardation slowly, over multiple posts, while Kisses filled the glass in one swift move.

How did the great Abraker not think of that one. :p
abraker

Aurani wrote:

Another possible explanation would be that Ultra is building up his retardation slowly, over multiple posts, while Kisses filled the glass in one swift move.

How did the great Abraker not think of that one. :p
This too.

Though I like to note: It's more probable, but less directly logical due to the grey area of justifying how many exile strikes their retardation is worth.
johnmedina999
Does 1 locked thread not equal 1 exile strike?
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

Does 1 locked thread not equal 1 exile strike?
Well, two threads were closed and no exile strike was given to their creators, so...
kai99
spicy
exile me daddy
Zekks

new rules
Lacrimae
i bet lolinator is gonna be exiled
but not for now
_handholding
I'm exiled? I don't think even remember making any threads let alone nonsensical ones
_handholding

abraker wrote:

3) Kisses complained about the exile strike to Eph privately and then complained some more
Wait, when did I do this? I have nothing in my sent box to eph in last few months nor have I ever talked to him via discord
johnmedina999
This is exactly what I'm talking about, unjust punishments. Blame Ephemeral.
_handholding
I wouldn't be so bothered if people didn't make stuff up like Abraker did about me. I kinda don't want to be mentioned in threads in OT anymore, especially ones such as these. The reason I actually found out was because one of many ppl that lurk this subforum brought it to my attention on discord.

But yh I don't know why lies such as abraker's have to be said
abraker

Kisses wrote:

abraker wrote:

Wait, when did I do this? I have nothing in my sent box to eph in last few months nor have I ever talked to him via discord

Kisses wrote:

But yh I don't know why lies such as abraker's have to be said
Kisses is in denial. To be fair, I am trying to prove an argument where something that is likely to not be true can still offer an explanation because you can't prove it is false.
_handholding
Where did you even hear about that in the first place? You can't prove it to be true either so...

Eph can check his inbox, I have sent nothing to him ever since this thread was created, the last time I had messaged him was about the topic of loved maps which was many, many months ago. Eph can also check his discord to show that no messages were ever sent nor received from either of us which begs the question. Where did you ever hear such a claim in the first place? I very much doubt Eph would do so in the first place, not because he would be looking for a reason to go out and get me but because I imagine he simply doesn't care about my existence what so ever.

If you are unable state the origin of your claim then one can only deem it false.

edit: I don't even know if people are trolling me or if I'm just behaving as someone too worked up over this.

I won't be part of the OT community (if you can call it that) any longer after this day. I would like to be removed from this thread's intial post however as I don't want any history of me here for my many friends (those that lurk every couple of weeks or so) to see me there. I still don't know what I've received it for but I can't imagine ppl would look for any justification of that since I'm not likeable to anyone. And yes I do realise that this exile thing means completely nothing if you truly dont reside here but I would still like to be removed from the initial post because of the reasons stated above
Foxtrot
yo abraker why do you always want to stir the pot
abraker

Kisses wrote:

edit: I don't even know if people are trolling me or if I'm just behaving as someone too worked up over this.
The latter. I am just trying to have a constructive conversation in which coincidentally you happen to be an example in, nothing against you.

Kisses wrote:

Where did you even hear about that in the first place? You can't prove it to be true either so...

Kisses wrote:

If you are unable state the origin of your claim then one can only deem it false.
Is a cup half full or half empty? You can't prove it true nor false, so it's a possible explanation.

Kisses wrote:

Eph can check his inbox, I have sent nothing to him ever since this thread was created, the last time I had messaged him was about the topic of loved maps
Deleted message(s)

Kisses wrote:

I won't be part of the OT community (if you can call it that) any longer after this day.
Don't forget to make a goodbye thread on your way out. We will miss you!

Foxtrot wrote:

yo abraker why do you always want to stir the pot
I stir the beakers
Serraionga
show more