1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
Well B1rd you have unlimited thread posting but 1-a-day thread creating.

Maybe you want to make exceptions and modify for people who legit post quality? That's just my thoughts
posted
No exceptions. It would be unfair to the rest of the users.
posted
If people are too autistic and fail to simply use common sense as the rules, specific rules to counter their retarded behaviors need to be set.
posted
One a day... reminds me of those medicinal pills lmao

Remember now, OT is an experiment, the edicts and what users do are the liquids and instructions to mix

Zain Sugieres wrote:

If people are too autistic and fail to simply use common sense as the rules, specific rules to counter their retarded behaviors need to be set.
This is why I made this.
posted
@Ephemeral: Requesting to have thread posting slots similar to beatmapping. More good threads = less waiting time. What do you say?
posted

abraker wrote:

@Ephemeral: Requesting to have thread posting slots similar to beatmapping. More good threads = less waiting time. What do you say?
wtf are you talking about
posted
Abraker, you gotta counter Hyerim

Hyerim wrote:

It would be unfair to the rest of the users.
posted
I do not remember stating that?
posted

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

abraker wrote:

wtf are you talking about
In beatmapping you can have 4 maps uploaded at a time, if your a supporter you can have 5, and for each ranked map you aquire the number rises. (I think it stops like 8).

I guess he means he wants to have "slots" for how many threads we can upload.
posted
That idea makes no sense
posted
Why do you guys feel the constant need to make a thread holy shit. One a day seems reasonable enough
posted

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

That idea makes no sense
shhh
If I speak its dialect then the bird might understand me. At least we won't be stuck with the 24h timer permanently then.
posted

B1rd wrote:

I really don't care what rights you would give away, some men just like to lick the boot of authority. What I'm more concerned about it the posting rights of myself and everyone else.
Loooool xd

Why do you care so much? The new rules were put in place as an attempt to clean up OT and make it better for the majority of users
posted

B1rd wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

you've always been at the whim of my decisions as to what is silly and serious, nothing is new in that regard
I know, mods like you have always come into OT randomly and caused problems at arbitrary whims. Do you actually think you're helping anything, or are you just doing it for the fun of it?
the latter

this is not a place to be taken seriously and never has, that's pretty much its charm

i'm not tracking slots or whatever, even exiled is a little much as far as effort goes to keep this place open. it's either that or we legitimately close it and just leave FG/surveys open instead, so you can either deal with this or maybe make your own forums to shitpost on or something? like, that is something you can do if you want. nobody is forcing you to post here.
posted
he would have loved the era where i would just lock the first page of threads because i was bored
posted

Canadian Baka wrote:

In beatmapping you can have 4 maps uploaded at a time, if your a supporter you can have 5, and for each ranked map you aquire the number rises. (I think it stops like 8).

I guess he means he wants to have "slots" for how many threads we can upload.
Strange i can upload 8 beatmap a time even without any rank map
posted
Yeah, this has been changed around a year ago, it works in both ways - having supporter gives you temporary some slots while you can increase it up to 10 (with ranked maps). Ranked maps permantely increases your available slots, up to 10.
posted
thanks mr. Ephemeral

Edit: 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
posted
I'm fine with this.
posted
On second thoughts if it's making b1rd this mad I wholeheartedly support this new regime
show more