Pizza or Burgers?

Pizza
33.33%
Burgers
66.67%
Total votes: 21
Topic Starter
Naimae
Thread is what it says on the tin, but I'll start off with my point.

Burgers are the pinnacle of Americanism, but that's not what makes them great. What makes them great is that they are the perfect food. It includes all the food groups except one, which pizza doesn't even have, unless you unironically consider pineapple pizza as a legitimate option. I would bet that a majority of burger lovers eat them with everything on it, something which might not be so arguable for pizza. After all, people love their meat lovers pizza and pepperoni or even just cheese, and the only real way to get all the food groups included in your pizza would be to get a supreme pizza.

I would also say that tomato sauce doesn't count as a vegetable but even if it did, there's only just that on most pizzas. You need your leafy greens as well.

You can even have them with fries, which is customary to have with a burger, but not with pizza. Even though bread is already a starch, fries are tasty in their own right. I will not go too much into fries though, since this is supposed to be about pizza versus burgers.

I will say that the only downside a burger has is that it has the potential to fall apart and be uneatable, but that's also if the burger is poorly made or the person in question has no grip.
Meah
This is like choosing between Mom and Dad
Comfy Slippers
Rename thread to "obesity"
Topic Starter
Naimae

Meah wrote:

This is like choosing between Mom and Dad

There can only be one
Meah
I choose myself
Topic Starter
Naimae
wait,
kai99

what about a nice helping of pizzaburgers?

pls answer the poll above and order at (800)kai-9999
Topic Starter
Naimae
There's a reason why you're probably the only one aware of pizzaburgers
kai99

Citremi wrote:

There's a reason why you're probably the only one aware of pizzaburgers
hmm :thonkang: i've never tried one tho but don't they look great
ColdTooth
burgers as long as there's no cheese or pickles, or onions, i hate those
Topic Starter
Naimae

kai99 wrote:

don't they look great

maybe like
once

i prefer the original burger though :^(
Blitzfrog
Pizza over burgers

Because I eat more pizza
Fhaye
Death by food
johnmedina999
I prefer burgers, personally (inb4 lol burger)

I prefer them because pizza is usually left over, while hamburgers are meant for one. I also prefer how it can be stacked to a considerable height, while you can only put so many pizza toppings on a pizza.
abraker

kai99 wrote:

what about a nice helping of pizzaburgers?

pls answer the poll above and order at (800)kai-9999
Yes hello? I'd like 2 please
Rurree
Pizza tbh, but as dinner (like a full meal), I'd rather have a burger with chips on the side.
Fhaye
Angel's Burger: Buy one take one for 26 pesos.
"Unang kagat, tinapay lahat"
Qiyana
i like me