1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 9:57:00 AM

Artist: Brad Breeck
Title: Fury Heart
Source: We Bare Bears
Tags: cartoon network bear bradbreeck tv television animated animation wbb panda panpan ice grizzly charlie
BPM: 109
Filesize: 6707kb
Play Time: 00:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. EZ - 4Key (0.94 stars, 74 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2.43 stars, 257 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (1.7 stars, 151 notes)


Download: Brad Breeck - Fury Heart
Download: Brad Breeck - Fury Heart (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapped by Me | Hitsounded by arcwinolivirus
Mapped by Me | Hitsounded by arcwinolivirus
Mapped by Me | Hitsounded by arcwinolivirus

By Weber on 10/1/2017
By Julie on 10/7/2017

By ezek
posted
Modding queue!

This map feels too short lol

[General]
There's probably a video for this somewhere? Could include that.

Remove "brad" and "breeck" from tags (already appear as artist), also remove "bears" (already in source)

Check AIMod. Loads and loads of errors. Snapping issues, unsnapped kiai, no preview point.

As far as hitsounding goes, defaults aren't the worst per se. But ehhhh. Try asking in this queue for help with custom ones. (Still going to argue about HS differentiation but whatever. Double hitsounds are still cancer)

0|1|2|3 (because that's how they appear pasted from the editor)

[EZ]
Like, seriously this map is too short for anything useful lol. OD may be better at 7, considering the little number of LNs this map has.

  1. 00:00:416 (416|1,966|3,1517|1,2067|3) - The others measures essentially use all 4 columns, so what about 0213 here rather than 1313?
  2. 00:17:480 (17480|3,17755|0) - finish HS overload imo. These two here don't 100% represent the audio in my eyes; how about making 00:17:755 (17755|0) an LN?
  3. 00:35:095 (35095|3) - Fancy moving this to a different column?


[NM]
So, until 00:18:030, what exactly are doubles used for? They look a little arbitrary to just have one at the start of every new measure.
  1. 00:18:306 (18306|0,18856|0,19407|0,19957|0,20508|0,21058|0,21609|0,22159|0) - Something about column balance here. This column has far more notes than any other column, which produces a little too much strain on the left hand for my liking.
  2. 00:35:095 (35095|2,37159|3) - A little awkward. I would suggest moving the shorter LN into a different column.


[HD]
Still a bit eh on patterns, but that would just be me nitpicking. The map's too short for me to say any general comments about this though.
  1. 00:17:617 - note?
  2. 00:25:049 (25049|2,25462|1) - doubles for pattern (I guess?)




That's about it, I suppose. Best of luck!

Map longer songs gdi
posted

Asherz007 wrote:

Modding queue!

This map feels too short lol

[General]
There's probably a video for this somewhere? Could include that.

Remove "brad" and "breeck" from tags (already appear as artist), also remove "bears" (already in source)

Check AIMod. Loads and loads of errors. Snapping issues, unsnapped kiai, no preview point.

As far as hitsounding goes, defaults aren't the worst per se. But ehhhh. Try asking in this queue for help with custom ones. (Still going to argue about HS differentiation but whatever. Double hitsounds are still cancer)

0|1|2|3 (because that's how they appear pasted from the editor)

[EZ]
Like, seriously this map is too short for anything useful lol. OD may be better at 7, considering the little number of LNs this map has.

  1. 00:00:416 (416|1,966|3,1517|1,2067|3) - The others measures essentially use all 4 columns, so what about 0213 here rather than 1313?
  2. 00:17:480 (17480|3,17755|0) - finish HS overload imo. These two here don't 100% represent the audio in my eyes; how about making 00:17:755 (17755|0) an LN?
  3. 00:35:095 (35095|3) - Fancy moving this to a different column?


[NM]
So, until 00:18:030, what exactly are doubles used for? They look a little arbitrary to just have one at the start of every new measure.
  1. 00:18:306 (18306|0,18856|0,19407|0,19957|0,20508|0,21058|0,21609|0,22159|0) - Something about column balance here. This column has far more notes than any other column, which produces a little too much strain on the left hand for my liking.
  2. 00:35:095 (35095|2,37159|3) - A little awkward. I would suggest moving the shorter LN into a different column.


[HD]
Still a bit eh on patterns, but that would just be me nitpicking. The map's too short for me to say any general comments about this though.
  1. 00:17:617 - note?
  2. 00:25:049 (25049|2,25462|1) - doubles for pattern (I guess?)




That's about it, I suppose. Best of luck!

Map longer songs gdi


thanks for the help :)
posted
Hello, IRC mod req : )

1|2|3|4

General
- Check AImod T_T, so many snapping errors from when you last changed offset or something
- Is there a reason the HP/OD is different to your other ranked Brad Breeck set :thinking: although I doubt it matters was just strange to me
- Could maybe add cymbal crash HS' in. Plenty of places that could use them

EZ
00:27:938 - , 00:30:140 - , 00:32:342 - seems weird for there not to be notes here for the bass

NM
Patterning is strange to me for a lot of this diff. You map the first and third notes of the triplet at 00:00:691 (691|2) - , and then don't map the first at 00:01:241 - Like this (NM / HD): Makes more sense to me to have the red ticks like 00:01:241 - mapped

00:25:737 - note here for the bass?

HD
00:22:159 (22159|2,22296|3,22434|2) - could maybe rearrange this to not start on 3 so you don't get this weird triple jack (if you can call it that) thing 00:21:884 (21884|2,22159|2,22434|2) -

00:25:324 (25324|0,25461|3) - Ctrl-H is nicer here imo


That's about all I could find since the map is short and I don't map low sr diffs ;w;
Goodluck!
posted

Div wrote:

Hello, IRC mod req : )

1|2|3|4

General
- Check AImod T_T, so many snapping errors from when you last changed offset or something
- Is there a reason the HP/OD is different to your other ranked Brad Breeck set :thinking: although I doubt it matters was just strange to me
- Could maybe add cymbal crash HS' in. Plenty of places that could use them

EZ
00:27:938 - , 00:30:140 - , 00:32:342 - seems weird for there not to be notes here for the bass

NM
Patterning is strange to me for a lot of this diff. You map the first and third notes of the triplet at 00:00:691 (691|2) - , and then don't map the first at 00:01:241 - Like this (NM / HD): Makes more sense to me to have the red ticks like 00:01:241 - mapped

00:25:737 - note here for the bass?

HD
00:22:159 (22159|2,22296|3,22434|2) - could maybe rearrange this to not start on 3 so you don't get this weird triple jack (if you can call it that) thing 00:21:884 (21884|2,22159|2,22434|2) -

00:25:324 (25324|0,25461|3) - Ctrl-H is nicer here imo


That's about all I could find since the map is short and I don't map low sr diffs ;w;
Goodluck!

done thx oxooxox
posted
from the weird ass modding queue i cba to link

may not be much since its 37 seconds long

General
Difficulties: Finished
Spread: Very clear density difference between diffs, very well done
Hitsounds: Sampleset Hitsounds, so no need to IRC on that one
Metadata: All fine
AiMod: Perfect
Other: Nothing

All great!
HD
00:24:911 - honestly, i would prefer if this were a double, and 00:25:049 (25049|2,25049|1) - were a single. a suggestion of mine would be: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9174120

00:33:718 - why not make this a double?

00:34:131 - ^^
NM
00:33:718 (33718|3,34131|3) - eee maybe move the first one to the adjacent column
EZ
00:16:929 (16929|1,17204|2,17480|3) - CTRL+G these i guess, makes more sense


Mapping really small songs is cheating

anyway thats all, best of luck o/
posted

error_exe777 wrote:

from the weird ass modding queue i cba to link

may not be much since its 37 seconds long

General
Difficulties: Finished
Spread: Very clear density difference between diffs, very well done
Hitsounds: Sampleset Hitsounds, so no need to IRC on that one
Metadata: All fine
AiMod: Perfect
Other: Nothing

All great!
HD
00:24:911 - honestly, i would prefer if this were a double, and 00:25:049 (25049|2,25049|1) - were a single. a suggestion of mine would be: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9174120 agree

00:33:718 - why not make this a double? agree

00:34:131 - ^^
^^

NM
00:33:718 (33718|3,34131|3) - eee maybe move the first one to the adjacent column
agree

EZ
00:16:929 (16929|1,17204|2,17480|3) - CTRL+G these i guess, makes more sense
agree

Mapping really small songs is cheating agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree

anyway thats all, best of luck o/

thank u so much xoxoxooxx
posted
posted
alright

EZ

First half is super boring, make it a little more interesting by making 00:04:269 (4269|3) - 00:08:672 (8672|3) - 00:10:874 (10874|1) - 00:13:076 (13076|2) - etc, all the held piano notes LNs. I get there's 2 piano sounds here 1/4th apart but having a LN to represent both seems acceptable for EZ.

00:35:094 (35094|1) - Move to 4 and 00:34:544 (34544|3) - to 3, that initial high pitch yell should be represented higher than the last note, considering the guitar is the same chord for both pitch-wise.


NM

00:24:636 (24636|0,25049|2) - Shorten these by 1/4th, makes it more comfortable to play with the normal notes, as well as making it more consistent with the HD diff https://puu.sh/xMA3G/d231ff550b.png

00:33:443 (33443|0,33856|1) - Same here ^

00:34:682 (34682|3) - Much like EZ, should be on a different column than 00:34:269 (34269|2), move to 4 and adjust other notes accordingly.

00:36:058 (36058|0,36333|3,36608|0,36746|1,37159|0) - Try this arrangement out with the above change: https://puu.sh/xMAaY/d52e757261.png


HD

00:28:764 (28764|1) - Move to 3 to stop anchor on column 2.

00:35:094 (35094|2,35094|3) - Switch these around, 00:36:746 (36746|3) - Move to 2, 00:37:159 (37159|0) - Move to 3.


Looks good, pm me when changes are applied.
posted

Weber wrote:

alright

EZ

First half is super boring, make it a little more interesting by making 00:04:269 (4269|3) - 00:08:672 (8672|3) - 00:10:874 (10874|1) - 00:13:076 (13076|2) - etc, all the held piano notes LNs. I get there's 2 piano sounds here 1/4th apart but having a LN to represent both seems acceptable for EZ.

00:35:094 (35094|1) - Move to 4 and 00:34:544 (34544|3) - to 3, that initial high pitch yell should be represented higher than the last note, considering the guitar is the same chord for both pitch-wise.


NM

00:24:636 (24636|0,25049|2) - Shorten these by 1/4th, makes it more comfortable to play with the normal notes, as well as making it more consistent with the HD diff https://puu.sh/xMA3G/d231ff550b.png

00:33:443 (33443|0,33856|1) - Same here ^

00:34:682 (34682|3) - Much like EZ, should be on a different column than 00:34:269 (34269|2), move to 4 and adjust other notes accordingly.

00:36:058 (36058|0,36333|3,36608|0,36746|1,37159|0) - Try this arrangement out with the above change: https://puu.sh/xMAaY/d52e757261.png


HD

00:28:764 (28764|1) - Move to 3 to stop anchor on column 2.

00:35:094 (35094|2,35094|3) - Switch these around, 00:36:746 (36746|3) - Move to 2, 00:37:159 (37159|0) - Move to 3.


Looks good, pm me when changes are applied.


every change is applied : ) thanks
posted
Bubbled. ***DAB***
posted

Weber wrote:

Bubbled. ***DAB***



cLUTCH DAB
posted
okay that was a quick bubble

what is happening is easy:

00:02:067 (2067|3,4269|3,6471|3,8672|3) - okay, all in the same column thats fine and all
00:10:874 (10874|1,13076|2,15278|1) - but here its like, 232? you have me a confusion


00:19:682 (19682|3,20782|3) - nani desu ka

normal:

normal doesn't have the fancy LNs like here in easy and hard 00:02:067 - : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i mean thats all but wow v quick bubble
posted
Remember what I said about hitsounds? Well...



So yeah, these are hitsounds in the storyboard...



...and they're all at 0% volume. I'm pretty sure these are important since they all appear to be the crashes.

Firstly, muted hitsounds are unrankable. Secondly, storyboarded sounds that sound similar/identical to hitsound feedback are also highly discouraged.

Please, take them all out of the storyboard; there's no reason for them to be there so it's just extremely inefficient. It is possible to have more than one addition per note, after all, which would be much better (Like the notes can have both W and F on them.)

I'm also a little concerned about these hitsounds blending in a little too much at 50%. Hell, they might even be considered a bit quiet at 100%. I'd definitely think about increasing the hitsound volume.

Other things
1|2|3|4

General
There's not really any need to use anything less than OD 7 for a map like this, so I'd suggest upping the OD on EZ to 7. May want to buff OD on NM to 7.5 as a result.

  1. 00:31:241 - Missed an F here.


HD
  1. 00:25:049 (25049|2,25461|1) - So these also have crashes on them, but why don't they have a double like 00:24:636 (24636|3,24636|0)?
  2. 00:26:012 (26012|0,26287|2,26425|3,26562|2,26700|0) - The LN's kinda getting in the way of accurately layering these notes imo, because they should really be doubles, right? I'd stop the LN at 00:26:012, personally.
  3. 00:33:443 - How come no double here, particularly when the kind of pattern is more or less the same as at 00:24:636?
  4. 00:37:159 (37159|2) - Weber told you to do something that I don't like the look of. Since these have different release points, I think it might be a little too taxing for the player, so move this back into column 1 please.


NM
  1. 00:02:617 (2617|0,2617|2,4819|1,4819|3) and so on - So, uh, why exactly are these doubles? Feel like they're there for the sake of it. Unless there's something I'm not seeing.
  2. 00:22:434 (22434|1,22984|0,23535|0,24085|0,24636|0) - I'd swap the columns of all of these to avoid that odd-looking stack thing at 00:22:159 (22159|1,22434|1).
  3. 00:25:461 (25461|3) - Might want to cut this LN short at 00:26:012, like I suggested in HD, since that 1/4 burst doesn't look too pleasant. (Might also be good for consistency if you've changed in HD.)


EZ
It is possible to make interesting EZ diffs. This one really just feels too bland. Mainly the music's fault for being mostly repetitive for 40 seconds, but at least try a little harder. Since the bpm is less than 120, you are ok with occasionally using short 1/4 streams of 2-4 notes in length.

So at the start, you can map that 1/4 guitar instead of those LNs. Honestly Weber, suggest some cool patterns pls

Aside from that, a couple more things.

  1. 00:08:948 - Map that kick. The sound itself is too important not to be mapped.
  2. 00:17:755 (17755|0) - I'd make this note a 1/2 LN to cover for that 1/4 drum roll.


When you did get this hitsounded, you did check for these, right?
posted
damn got popped the same moment i posted
posted
hi

suggested tags related to the show:
wbb panda panpan ice grizzly charlie
also, the bg you have is acceptable since it's from the show, but it would be nice to use one from the episode where the song came~ I highly suggest to take the bg from this set because it's from the moment when the song is palying (and also fits better to the song itself). You could also take the video~ You don't have to ask the set owner since I'm the provider of those (video & bg, not sb).

Good luck! no kd~
posted

Asherz007 wrote:

Remember what I said about hitsounds? Well...



So yeah, these are hitsounds in the storyboard...



...and they're all at 0% volume. I'm pretty sure these are important since they all appear to be the crashes.

Firstly, muted hitsounds are unrankable. Secondly, storyboarded sounds that sound similar/identical to hitsound feedback are also highly discouraged.

Please, take them all out of the storyboard; there's no reason for them to be there so it's just extremely inefficient. It is possible to have more than one addition per note, after all, which would be much better (Like the notes can have both W and F on them.)

I'm also a little concerned about these hitsounds blending in a little too much at 50%. Hell, they might even be considered a bit quiet at 100%. I'd definitely think about increasing the hitsound volume.

i have done my best with the situation

Other things
1|2|3|4

General
There's not really any need to use anything less than OD 7 for a map like this, so I'd suggest upping the OD on EZ to 7. May want to buff OD on NM to 7.5 as a result.

  1. 00:31:241 - Missed an F here.


HD
  1. 00:25:049 (25049|2,25461|1) - So these also have crashes on them, but why don't they have a double like 00:24:636 (24636|3,24636|0)?
  2. 00:26:012 (26012|0,26287|2,26425|3,26562|2,26700|0) - The LN's kinda getting in the way of accurately layering these notes imo, because they should really be doubles, right? I'd stop the LN at 00:26:012, personally.
  3. 00:33:443 - How come no double here, particularly when the kind of pattern is more or less the same as at 00:24:636?
  4. 00:37:159 (37159|2) - Weber told you to do something that I don't like the look of. Since these have different release points, I think it might be a little too taxing for the player, so move this back into column 1 please.

makes sense, changes applied

NM
  1. 00:02:617 (2617|0,2617|2,4819|1,4819|3) and so on - So, uh, why exactly are these doubles? Feel like they're there for the sake of it. Unless there's something I'm not seeing.
  2. 00:22:434 (22434|1,22984|0,23535|0,24085|0,24636|0) - I'd swap the columns of all of these to avoid that odd-looking stack thing at 00:22:159 (22159|1,22434|1).
  3. 00:25:461 (25461|3) - Might want to cut this LN short at 00:26:012, like I suggested in HD, since that 1/4 burst doesn't look too pleasant. (Might also be good for consistency if you've changed in HD.)

mostly makes sense, changes applied

EZ
It is possible to make interesting EZ diffs. This one really just feels too bland. Mainly the music's fault for being mostly repetitive for 40 seconds, but at least try a little harder. Since the bpm is less than 120, you are ok with occasionally using short 1/4 streams of 2-4 notes in length.

So at the start, you can map that 1/4 guitar instead of those LNs. Honestly Weber, suggest some cool patterns pls

i have remapped the first section to a less boring map

Aside from that, a couple more things.

  1. 00:08:948 - Map that kick. The sound itself is too important not to be mapped.
  2. 00:17:755 (17755|0) - I'd make this note a 1/2 LN to cover for that 1/4 drum roll.


When you did get this hitsounded, you did check for these, right?


thanks
posted

ezek wrote:

hi

suggested tags related to the show:
wbb panda panpan ice grizzly charlie
also, the bg you have is acceptable since it's from the show, but it would be nice to use one from the episode where the song came~ I highly suggest to take the bg from this set because it's from the moment when the song is palying (and also fits better to the song itself). You could also take the video~ You don't have to ask the set owner since I'm the provider of those (video & bg, not sb).

Good luck! no kd~


thank you ezek :):):) have added video and background to my version 8-)
posted
Hitsounds look fine, so we can get back up and running then.

irc double take n stuffs (includes minor offset change)
2017-10-02 11:43 Ayachi Meme: o/
2017-10-02 11:43 Asherz007: o/
2017-10-02 11:44 Ayachi Meme: [https://i.imgur.com/ZGXjEs1.png everything seems to be good with my map now xd]
2017-10-02 11:50 Asherz007: 00:31:241 - Still missing the crash I think
2017-10-02 11:50 Ayachi Meme: which diff?
2017-10-02 11:50 Ayachi Meme: all?
2017-10-02 11:51 Asherz007: Yeah p sure I can hear a crash
2017-10-02 11:51 Asherz007: So +f I reckon
2017-10-02 11:53 Ayachi Meme: um
2017-10-02 11:53 Ayachi Meme: the loud af TSSSS sound?
2017-10-02 11:53 Asherz007: mhm
2017-10-02 11:53 Ayachi Meme: sweet
2017-10-02 11:53 Asherz007: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1315245 Brad Breeck - Fury Heart [EZ]]
2017-10-02 11:53 Asherz007: 00:04:406 (4406|0) - +w
2017-10-02 11:54 Asherz007: 00:13:214 (13214|1) - +w
2017-10-02 11:54 Ayachi Meme: same with all other similar sections?
2017-10-02 11:54 Asherz007: wdym
2017-10-02 11:54 Ayachi Meme: nvm xd
2017-10-02 11:54 Ayachi Meme: carry on
2017-10-02 11:56 Asherz007: 00:26:287 (26287|0,26562|2) - I suppose you didn't want these to be LNs in the end?
2017-10-02 11:56 Ayachi Meme: wym
2017-10-02 11:57 Ayachi Meme: wait
2017-10-02 11:57 Ayachi Meme: i swear i made those lns
2017-10-02 11:57 Ayachi Meme: god damn it osu >:(
2017-10-02 11:57 Ayachi Meme: have changed ^
2017-10-02 12:02 Asherz007: How's the offset to you?
2017-10-02 12:03 Ayachi Meme: seems perfect to me as its the same timing as the ranked standard version
2017-10-02 12:04 Ayachi Meme: dont have any noticible offset while playing
2017-10-02 12:04 Asherz007: Feels early to me lol but w/e
2017-10-02 12:05 Ayachi Meme: woah u know what i just noticed
2017-10-02 12:05 Ayachi Meme: the ranked one is 410 offset and mine is 416
2017-10-02 12:05 Ayachi Meme: how tf
2017-10-02 12:05 Asherz007: there we go lol
2017-10-02 12:05 Asherz007: Wait
2017-10-02 12:05 Asherz007: what
2017-10-02 12:06 Ayachi Meme: yea
2017-10-02 12:06 Ayachi Meme: doesnt make sense
2017-10-02 12:06 Ayachi Meme: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/942816 bradbreeck - Fury Heart]
2017-10-02 12:06 Ayachi Meme: std one ^
2017-10-02 12:07 Ayachi Meme: im confused af :thinking
2017-10-02 12:07 Ayachi Meme: imma play std one and see if i notice a late/early offset
2017-10-02 12:07 Asherz007: Sure
2017-10-02 12:09 Asherz007: p hard to notice odd offsets in standard tho
2017-10-02 12:10 Ayachi Meme: http://puu.sh/xO7UO/d4ff028e64.osr
2017-10-02 12:10 Asherz007: what am I gonna do with that lmao
2017-10-02 12:10 Ayachi Meme: idk how the ur bar works xdddd
2017-10-02 12:11 Ayachi Meme: does << mean early
2017-10-02 12:11 Ayachi Meme: and >> late
2017-10-02 12:11 Asherz007: yeah
2017-10-02 12:12 Ayachi Meme: hmmmm
2017-10-02 12:12 Ayachi Meme: the map is too short for me to see
2017-10-02 12:13 Asherz007: I mean the offset seems fine I guess?
2017-10-02 12:15 Ayachi Meme: someone else wil have to roast the offset if necessary
2017-10-02 12:15 Asherz007: lol
2017-10-02 12:15 Asherz007: Yeah I'm not sure either
2017-10-02 12:15 Ayachi Meme: audio stolen from ranked version> offset is later than ranked version > offset feels too early
2017-10-02 12:15 Ayachi Meme: :thinking:
2017-10-02 12:16 Asherz007: I don't know man lmfao
2017-10-02 12:16 Ayachi Meme: confus
2017-10-02 12:16 Asherz007: Yeah just get a double check on that I guess
2017-10-02 23:09 Ayachi Meme: yay ur online :d
2017-10-02 23:09 Ayachi Meme: changed offset to 408
2017-10-02 23:09 Asherz007: Hi been out all day lol
2017-10-02 23:09 Ayachi Meme: sounds like u have a fun life ;o
2017-10-02 23:10 Asherz007: life of a uni student no less xd
2017-10-02 23:10 Ayachi Meme: ripp
2017-10-02 23:10 Ayachi Meme: but https://i.imgur.com/qxAxcZR.jpg
2017-10-02 23:10 Ayachi Meme: fuck
2017-10-02 23:10 Ayachi Meme: wrong screenshot
2017-10-02 23:10 Asherz007: lmao
2017-10-02 23:11 Ayachi Meme: https://i.imgur.com/OTok1Xd.png
2017-10-02 23:11 Asherz007: gj xd
2017-10-02 23:11 Ayachi Meme: there u gfo
2017-10-02 23:11 Asherz007: kbai xd
2017-10-02 23:11 Ayachi Meme: wut
2017-10-02 23:14 Ayachi Meme: um
2017-10-02 23:14 Ayachi Meme: #how2unpop
2017-10-02 23:14 Asherz007: Just checking through lol
2017-10-02 23:14 Ayachi Meme: o alrighty ;d
2017-10-02 23:14 Ayachi Meme: no
2017-10-02 23:15 Ayachi Meme: oops wrong person ^
2017-10-02 23:15 Asherz007: lmao
2017-10-02 23:15 Asherz007: Anything else you concerned about with the mapset that you want to raise?
2017-10-02 23:18 Asherz007: ...still there?
2017-10-02 23:18 Ayachi Meme: nothing im concerned about no
2017-10-02 23:19 Ayachi Meme: ya lmao xd in multi
2017-10-02 23:19 Asherz007: Oh lol
2017-10-02 23:20 Asherz007: Well I guess there's nothing more for me to pick up about the map; EZ's definitely a bit more interesting with the 1/4s, eh?
2017-10-02 23:20 Ayachi Meme: yea haha
2017-10-02 23:20 Ayachi Meme: wasnt sure at the start if i should add those since i feel like everything is too fast for every map xd
2017-10-02 23:21 Asherz007: Yeah I getcha
2017-10-02 23:21 Asherz007: It's generally under 120bpm where 1/4 use in EZ like that is normally ok
2017-10-02 23:25 Ayachi Meme: ill def keep in mind for future shit maps : )
2017-10-02 23:25 Asherz007: lmao
2017-10-02 23:25 Asherz007: so if you're happy with it I'll probs rebub if I don't find anything else in the next 10 mins or so
2017-10-02 23:26 Ayachi Meme: ya i have no problem with it xd
2017-10-02 23:26 Ayachi Meme: also, when we first started talking about my map and u roasted my gravity falls hitsounds, i was a bit triggered by it, but i can easily see why you said they were bad lol
2017-10-02 23:27 Ayachi Meme: now i can anyways


For the record, error's points became invalid after the mapper changed things from what I'd suggested, hence there's not really a direct response for them.
posted
WOW STOLEN X D d D d d

heart placeholder if im not stuck in probation hell in a week from now
Please sign in to reply.