Lexis wrote:400 Posts !
M4M from my queue : t/599392
So I'll focus on top 3 diffs, and I'll try to find some things on normal if I can ^^
- 00:19:652 (3,4,5) - These jumps to emphasize the piano behind the music is a good idea, but the piano is really hard to hear, I really need to replay 1 or two times to understand what do you want to emphasize by these jumps, maybe nerf the spacing a bit to follow the song ? after repeated mentions lowered spacing
- 00:44:231 (3,5) - Doing a blanket here could make the pattern way better and the placing of these elements don't feel natural imo. k
- 00:48:018 (2,3,4) - The placing of the elements, who needs some reading and the timing point changes makes this pattern really hard to play, maybe make (4) more visible to make the pattern easier to play ? all testplayers up till now actually hit this with ease and it also comes back at 01:00:131 (4,5,6,7) - so it should be fine
- 00:29:769 (3) - You can do something with this slider, it looks quite random, plus the stacking is not needed at all. Maybe change 00:29:042 (1) - to do a double blanket with (3) or something else ? Changed some things and may change jumps if it gets brought up again
- 00:58:484 (4,5,1) - These blankets can be improved I feel like its as good as it can get without using a verys trongly curved wave slider
- 01:17:300 (3,4,5) - That triangle can be improved too made it pixel perfect
still listening to the song from your map btw, its too good
Asonate wrote:M4M wooo
- 00:20:013 (4,5) - consider stacking these two, theres not a whole lot in the song justifying that spacing. stacking doesn't feel right so I lowered spacing a bit
- 01:11:537 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - this could be a bit higher spaced to differenciate to the previous streams, which did not have the hitsounds and feelt less intense. yupyup
- 01:15:315 (2) - consider moving the nc to this one. yeah, that works better
- You make this hard for my friend, not much to point out which isnt just my opinion lol.
- 00:48:379 (4) - i think you could give this a little nudge via ctrl+r by like 7-156 degrees and it would look kinda neat! looks kinda cool but want to keep my symmetry
- 01:11:877 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - you can probably go a bit higher spacing here if you want to. The most intense part of the song is 01:07:905 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - after which I want to keep some intensity but not really make it super difficult to hit which is why I chose for a stream spaced this closely
- 01:17:654 (5,6,7) - maybe space that a bit further from 4 to get a bit away from the almost but not quite perfect triangle shape. also gives you more pressure on the triple, which could fit well for the ending. yup
- 01:18:193 (1,1,1) - if you want to take the time you could do some neat sliderart for these. Then you have not seen my sliderart, its absoluetly horrible, so i chose the easy way which seems a bit lazy but also fits
Thats all folks!
As i wrote in the hard diff, check up wether the spread works like that, and you should be good to go! I know the spread is a problem and I'm looking for a good gder
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up ingame or via pm
Thanks for the mods