Hello from queue!
- Nothing i think c:
- Please set slider tick to 1, because sliders like 00:52:190 (1) have kinda broken slider ticks (at the end).
- 00:13:868 (4) - It's not about blanket improving, but look at this you have two strong sounds, so if you blanket it with 00:12:784 (3) you make optical smaller DS like it's over blanket. You can experiment with it, but I prefer it unblanketed.
- 00:41:879 (3) - Here strong drum and vocal's end is on red tick, no on white like you made. It's improving rhythm a lot imo.
- 00:48:719 - You should put here a note since is really strong drum here and it's really nice building atmosphere before kiai .
- 01:10:405 (2,3) - You can improve this blanket, cause, as you can see, a start of slider is nearer to circle than end of this object.
- 01:18:193 (1,2) - You should move the second slider a bit to up cause a overlaping start of one slider with end of second slider is kinda unaesthetic. Also on 01:18:193 (1,2,3,1) you have inconsistent DS, so you should to fix them.
- 00:17:483 (1,3) - This overlap is fine, when endcirlce of second slider isn't on slider track. Here it's a half of end overlapped, so looks kinda weird for me. I know it's hard to change, but be creative!
- 00:20:374 (1,3) - Same as above (if you want to keep more this patterns, make more in next patterns, then they are readable and don't look that weird).
- 01:00:131 (8) - END OF THIS SLIDER IS UNSNAPPED!
- 01:05:553 (2,3) - This jump feels kinda weird, when there isn't that strong sound. More reasonable thing is jump between 01:05:731 (3,4) two objects in my opinion.
- 01:12:051 (8) - Why you didn't make double repeated 1/4 slider like on 01:11:703 (7) when sounds are really similliar tbh.
- 00:27:587 (1) - Better for aesthetics is little left curve, but it's only my little opinion.
- Nice diff C: