- Why 2 ticks?
- 00:25:775 (4,2) - These two could be stacked properly.
- 01:04:839 (3,4,5) - Move (5) a bit to the right to make a linear flow with (3) and (4).
- 01:17:838 (3) - Almost touching the HP bar. It may not touch the HP bar, but would be better to move it a bit down since it could confuse players.
- 00:12:242 (2,3,4) - Personally, stacking (3) and (4) would visualy look better.
- 00:20:374 (1) - This not spaced out yet 00:23:266 (1) - has the same finish sound, and both of them start with strong vocals, but the first timing swap I mentioned isn't spaced out unlike this.
- 00:20:013 (4,5) - I don't really see why these two are spaced out. Looking at this section, notes with this sound all have the same distance, there really isn't any jump or anything, but these two are, which is questionable to me. Consider using DS on these two since there really isn't any special sound or strong vocals, so there's no reason to space them out.
- 00:28:133 (2,3,4,5,6) - I also pretty much don't see a reason for adding a jump here. This part, there isn't really any strong sounds or vocals, they don't sound too low either, I think you should reduce the jump here because like I said, there isn't any strong vocals or sound. Same goes for 00:31:029 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:33:913 (2,3,4,5,6) -
- 00:24:350 - In insane this sound is emphasised with a slider end, but here it's different.. suggest making this a slider end so you can add a hitsound here.