returning m4m, sorry for late mod, busy with life :/
- ehh CS 2.5 seems a bit too large for a normal, maybe 3?
- 00:13:859 (4) - personal preference, maybe you can use 2 circles for this instead? sound is kinda strong
- 00:25:606 - perhaps you can map all 3 of the strong sounds instead of only one, it plays kinda weird imo. Something like this maybe?https://puu.sh/woh1M/a71b4e321e.png
- 01:14:944 (5,6) - i suggest removing these 2, as the drums are actually 1/3 which kinda contradicts the circles
- 01:16:751 (2) - this slider-head doesn't have any strong sound on it; maybe something like this would work better https://puu.sh/wohrs/3840e0ba2b.png
- 01:19:281 (2) - 01:20:727 (4) - similarly, there's no sound mapped to these circles, perhaps remove them?
- 01:23:438 - maybe start the spinner here, the 2 circles are kinda weird to play for a normal
- In order to make a full rankable spread I think you probably need another advanced diff (something between normal and hard) in addition to the hard diff, as the gap in SR between the normal and the insane is quite large
- And uhh I think you messed up your offset/forgot to move the objects back or something, everything's unsnapped xd
- 01:11:530 (3,4,5) - i think stacking these 3 would be cool
Golden fairythat's all from me, pretty clean map, good luck
- 00:43:137 (4,1) - i think this spacing can be bigger, due to the strong sound on 1
- 00:57:594 (6,4) - if you overlap this partially instead of stacking it completely, it will look nicer imo. personal preference