forum

Gekidan Hitotose - Curtain Call!!!!! (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
owo all fixed!
_handholding
Easy
01:09:567 (3) - Snap slider end to white tick

Normal
00:35:308 (3,1) - Fix DS

00:57:551 (1) - triangle would look better imo https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10147547
[]
ok my next post should be a bubble
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Kisses wrote:

Easy
01:09:567 (3) - Snap slider end to white tick

Normal
00:35:308 (3,1) - Fix DS

00:57:551 (1) - triangle would look better imo https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10147547
[]
ok my next post should be a bubble
all fixed ! >w< !!

+ nc error fix!
_handholding
w ~
Icekalt
why cant i deleat messages -.-

(ill say gratz instead then ^^)
Lasse
don't silence clickable objects
00:01:633 - 00:02:444 - etc on extreme

your keysounding also provides no feedback due to blending with the song, this could easily be fixed by keysounding with whistles or adding another hitsound as whistle and putting it on clickale objects (for example the soft hitnormal), also with current sample and green line volume your keysounding isn'T rly audible in gampleay anyways

^popped for these things
[]

also partially popped for this:
00:01:532 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - ?_? what is happening (extreme)
this just makes no sense with what's happening in the song
basically ctrlg rhythm on 00:01:532 (1,2) - 00:02:342 (1,2) - 00:03:153 (1,2) - so you actually click stuff in the song
https://i.imgur.com/J0t2ujK.jpg
current doesn't even make sense with your keysounding

just like you did on 00:02:038 (4,5) - . current rhythm handles the samething in two completely different ways and seems more like a mistake than intentional
00:13:592 (4,1) - 00:14:403 (4,1) - this also is pretty questionable since you put a big jump on weaker stuff but then nothing on
[]

other stuff to consider:

also why is your hitsounding spamming kick samples (your custom hitnormal) it sounds really unfiting with how many of them are not in the song
things like 00:57:551 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - are just totally unfitting hs wise

fix the unrankable stuff at least
I'm not interested in vetoing or nominating this so just ask kisses to rebubble I guess
Xinnoh

Sinnoh wrote:

General
00:01:532 (1) - Ranking Criteria regarding keysounding

Does it really take 6 pages to bring that up
I didn't recheck this because keysounding wasn't fixed after I pointed out it was unrankable prior to becoming a BN. Why is this still not applied?
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Sinnoh wrote:

Sinnoh wrote:

General
00:01:532 (1) - Ranking Criteria regarding keysounding

Does it really take 6 pages to bring that up
I didn't recheck this because keysounding wasn't fixed after I pointed out it was unrankable prior to becoming a BN. Why is this still not applied?
I probably forgot what I had fixed I do not think so. , sorry ;w;
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
@Lasse

00:01:532 ~ 00:03:761 I've modified the hitsound file, but I do not know if this is right.

and anthor your say unrankable fix. but Others are difficult I believe this is the right thing to do
Lasse
well I guess that's one way to fix it....
unrankable stuff has been fixed so whatever
_handholding

Lasse wrote:

well I guess that's one way to fix it....
unrankable stuff has been fixed so whatever
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
owo thanks!
Beomsan
(´;ω;`)
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Beomsan wrote:

(´;ω;`)

(´ n`)
Nao Tomori
hello, due to new metadata rules, you need to add (TV Size) into the title!
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Nao Tomori wrote:

hello, due to new metadata rules, you need to add (TV Size) into the title!
fix o.
Nao Tomori
rebubbled!
Yuii-
let's talk

Easy

this difficulty ignores the music really hard, it's so simple and basic that ignores the main melody pretty much throughout the entire difficuty. while i do agree that having something easier than the current 'Normal' might be required, i also believe this difficulty could seriously be buffed with more density and less 4/1 slider spam
the whole setting consists of spamming various objects and leaving a 2/1 gap between each object, and so it can become a bit tedious to play: click - wait - slide - wait - click again - it makes it boring, let's not lie to ourselves

personally i believe this entire difficulty could be deleted - and i'm aware i said something easier than the current normal might be needed, but considering how also the normal was mapped there's no need to have something more simpler than that

Normal

'Normal' is a bit more... okayish compared to the 'Easy'. the rhythm is there, definitely but it still lacks some impact. i'll help you sort out some rhythms that could definitely be improved before moving this map into the qualified section

the problem i'm currently having is that some of the heavier rhythms are as "heavy" as the calm sections, so they lose a lot of impact - i wish you could buff them manually to make the difficulty having some kind of progression towards parts such as 00:17:748 - instead of them having a slider spam all over the place, which is something i complained as well on 'Easy' - where drums go crazy, you don't really put that kind of craziness in the map so there's little to no reflection on the difficulty itself

00:14:302 - a circle could definitely be added
00:55:210 (1) - slider could be shortened since there's two different rhythm variations going on, you can later add a circle at 00:55:795 -

Advanced

you will need this difficulty to balance the current spread:
normal is too easy and hard is extremely hard for the mapset

you need more 1/1 rhythms and some 1/2 inclusions to balance things out - Hard abuses of 1/2s throughout the whole middle of the map so the jump from one difficulty to the other one is gigantormous

Hard

i don't really understand this difficulty much - it is a good one for sure, but the overall intensity of the song isn't just there and that's something that hasn't happened to you in the rest of the difficulties

you know very much at this point how rhythms work: more intense sections get more intense patterns - quieter sections get easier patterns - it's following the song basics, although you can play around with it and get away with other patterns sometimes

the overall problem of the difficulty is that the kiai, the chorus, the most intense part of the song, doesn't utilize any of the 1/2 rhythms present in the whole rest of the map
the very beginning of the difficulty uses 1/2s at 298 bpm as you can see on 00:01:532 - and even a triple on 00:04:167 (2,3,4) -
then when drums get more intense but the bpm decreases you abuse of 1/2s way more 00:17:748 - , this makes sense though, as the lower bpm makes everything much more simple to hit, therefore easier to map more heavy-based rhythms

but then problems begin

00:45:845 - this section is the bridge towards the kiai, it's calm for sure, or at least calmer than the rest of the song, but your intensity doesn't decrease much; you have sections such as 00:51:259 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - where it could be simplified to simple circles or even 1/1 sliders with some breaks here and there to simplify the rhythm; 00:46:430 (2) - could be turned into a circle because there's no need to go for the 1/2; both 00:48:771 (3,4) - and 00:49:942 (3,4) - could easily be a 1/2 repeat slider for the sake of simplification
and so on, should be really simple to fix honestly

until now

01:01:514 - the most intense section, as said, doesn't utilize a single 1/2 rhythm and that's very easily detectable - it would be so much better if you could buff the hell out of this section

Light Insane

00:11:261 - so many rhythms, so many beats and yet it looks the same as other basic rhythms as 00:04:775 - you could have definitely introduced some short streams here, or even more 1/2 patterns with more oriented circle-based patterns

Hard/Light Insane/Insane/Expert/Extra

01:28:091 (1) - please have this slider at 5% on the tail!

Beom

extremely clean and fantastic mapping, as usual

00:11:261 - since you copied hitsounds from 'Extreme' you forgot to bring the volume down of this particular green line so it makes the map inaudible due to hitsounds being extremely loud, please bring them down
00:27:113 (1) - missing hitsound
tatatat
yeehaw
Beomsan
wtffff yuii
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
As I moved from v1 to v2, I didn't see this thread, So i have fixed and updated at Yuii- modding
However, I didn't feel the need for advanced difficulty
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.