hi from #modhelp
- add kiais
- On a general note, I think 00:59:165 (3) - 01:01:565 (3) - 01:02:165 (5) - 01:03:965 (3) - etc. some feedback when clicking these objects might be nice since your soft hits are so.... soft (almost inaudible, even when i have effects 100% and music 60% lol), probably just change your default soft hit to something more audible? Hearing nothing when hitting a note is just off, this goes for all diffs
- 00:33:665 (1,2) - having these 1/2 clicks here is kinda justified but you switch to 1/1 again here 00:36:665 (2) - and mixing them so often is kinda confusing for ez players i think
- 00:51:665 (3) - wtf the volume is like zero
- 00:50:465 (1,2,3,4) - make it a similar rhythm to 00:48:065 (1,2,3,1) - ? it's like completely different but same music xd just keep it simple in the lowest diff
- 01:15:365 (2,1) - if i did this in mmc i'd get -1 points for aesthetics
- also check aimod to fix distance snap on some places cuz it jumps from 1,00 to 1,40 sometimes which is a bit much for ez
- hitsound your diff xd
- 00:33:665 (1,2,3) - Adjusting the pattern like so https://voli.s-ul.eu/X2jkJgb7.png makes it more intuitive for players of this level because of the direction you're indicating
- 01:05:465 (3) - is overmapped, theres nothing on the red tick. why not use a rhythm like this? https://voli.s-ul.eu/PNgQlBKb.png
- 01:09:665 (1,2) - are they supposed to blanket xd
- 01:10:265 (2,3) - the overlap looks kinda ugly imo compared to something like this 01:09:365 (6,1) - because theyre barely touching, just use 1,00ds to fix it? also ik its minor but 01:11:315 (4,5) - why are they like different spacing? keeping a consistent ds in normal diffs makes the difficulty more coherent in its entirety, I've seen it quite a bit in your diff, could you go over the map again and fix those? Unless there's a certain logic behind the switches to 1,20 but to me they look kinda random
- 01:12:665 (3) - maybe rotate by like 25 degrees, imo fits the pattern a bit better https://voli.s-ul.eu/6fnSgKuP.png
- 01:21:665 (1,2,3,4) - why isn't it just the same rhythm as 01:19:265 (1,2,3) - ? I understand why patterns like 01:12:065 (1,2,3) - and 01:26:465 (1,2,3) - have the note in between, but here the synth (or whatever) is clearly more important as you've demonstrated in similar patterns, same goes for 01:24:065 (1,2,3) - and others like 01:48:515 (2,3) - . Having some consistency in the rhythms can't hurt, especially for a normal diff
- :/ why do some notes throughout the map like 00:30:215 (2,3,4) - , 00:34:115 (1,2,3) - 00:53:765 (1,2) - etc overlap in such an ugly manner, why didnt you do it like 01:47:165 (1,2,3) - everywhere instead of this?
- 00:31:565 - add a note? a 3/4 gap doesn't feel that good to play here imo, and there's a percussion sound anyways so why not, same here 00:33:965 -
- 00:34:715 (3,4,5) - if these could follow the vocals in the same manner as the previous patterns that would be nice, ik you wanna follow the synth too but you can fix that ez like this https://voli.s-ul.eu/QA5IuI7i.png
- 00:37:565 (5) - make it 1 longer tick plz
- 00:56:465 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - maybe do stream into reverse instead of reverse into stream, the problem with this is that people won't know when the reverse ends and will hit the stream too early/late as a result
- 01:09:365 (4,5,1) - I think this rhythm is too tricky to hit for the difficulty level, not to mention it looks quite messy here. how about this instead? https://voli.s-ul.eu/WXk45evK.png
- 01:13:865 (3,4) - ^
- 01:15:965 (5) - make it 1 tick longer plz
- 01:21:065 (1,2) - these are kinda weird because usually you use these kinda sliderend stacks for 1/8 rhythms, so using it for 1/4 aswell is pretty confusing
- 01:25:865 (1) - maybe a normal-hitwhistle on the tail to highlight the vocal? Goes for all of these instances
- 01:27:965 (1) - Wtf can u like lower this spacing xd its still a hard diff 01:27:965 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - this rhythm in general is really convoluted and unfitting in context with the rest of the diff, maybe simplify it
- 01:30:065 (5,6,1) - https://voli.s-ul.eu/dS4DxB8V.png (fix emphasis on 1 and make nice parallel pattern)
- 01:54:665 (6) - ctrl+g rotate by 90? Looks+plays nicer
- 02:03:665 (1) - did u try to cut sr or smth 00:56:465 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - xd
- 02:22:865 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe do stream into reverse instead of reverse into stream, the problem with this is that people won't know when the reverse ends and will hit the stream too early/late as a result
really cleanly mapped outro gj, some aesthetics earlier in the map look really messy though, maybe go through it a bit more
- 00:20:015 (2) - is there anything in the music here? same goes for 00:22:415 (2) - , 00:26:915 (2) - etc
- 00:29:165 (2,3,4,5,6) - the pattern is kinda odd, because i'd expect a change of direction on 00:29:315 (3) - (since the synth kicks in there), but instead it continues in a vague straight line that doesnt really indicate anything
- 00:33:665 (1) - what's this suddenly o.o why don't you continue the rhythm you had before?
- 00:59:165 (6) - maybe new combo here instead of 00:59:465 (1) - since you adjusted spacing here aswell and line of instruments, same goes for next few patterns such as 01:03:965 (6) - etc.
- 01:01:715 (2) - somehow the jump to this felt kinda awkward, maybe reduce it a bit? same goes for 01:06:515 (3) -
- 01:06:515 (3,1) - lol is there any way you could make this blanket? that would look neat af
- 01:09:365 (2) - note instead of kickslider would play nicer here since you already have to make that jerking movement into an 1/8 stack
- 01:30:665 (1,2) - missing hs? some feedback here would be cool
- 01:44:465 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe do stream into reverse instead of reverse into stream, the problem with this is that people won't know when the reverse ends and will hit the stream too early/late as a result
- 01:50:165 (1,2) - not really feeling the kicksliders here tbh, looks kinda overmapped as opposed to stuff like 01:52:265 (1,2) -
- 01:59:465 (1,1,2) - some hitsounds? tell zexous to fix his soft hitnormal xD
- 02:05:165 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - hmm why don't you follow the synth with sliders instead of continuous notes? that would fit the music way better imo, just as you did here 02:10:565 (6,1) -
- 02:18:215 (7) - whistle?
- 00:33:815 (2,3,4) - seems the emphasis is wrong, space 00:33:815 (2,3) - lower and 00:34:115 (4) - higher, i dont see why 00:33:965 (3) - is such a big jump tbh
- 00:34:565 (6) - note-slider here instead so the highest pitched sound is clickable aswell?
- 00:34:865 (1,2) - the beatpairing feels wrong, why does the vocal slider start on blue tick instead of white? having a repeat on the white tick would be far more intuitive
- 00:36:365 (2,1,2,3,4) - whats this following?
- 00:48:515 (3,1) - and 00:49:415 (4,5) - vs 00:50:915 (3,4) - and 00:51:815 (2,3) - , whats with the massive difference?
- 00:52:265 (1,1,1) - I feel like there's a better way to make these work aesthetically, maybe something like this https://voli.s-ul.eu/YiJrjuAk.png
- 00:54:365 (2) - ctrlg?
- 01:03:965 (1,2) - do these things really have to be kick sliders? imo the sounds work way better as notes, especially considering there are already so many sliders in these patterns.
- 01:05:315 (2,3,1,2,3) - Following the synth for only half of the pattern kinda takes away the effect idk, are you sure you dont wanna follow it through entirely? so also here 01:05:465 (3) -
- 01:07:265 (1,1,3) - -20 for aesthetics on mmc tbh (fix the blanket and remove the ugly overlap)
- 01:17:165 (2,3,4) - fix spacing, move 3 closer, 4 further away, loud clap is on 4
- 01:19:565 (2,3,4) - same ^ also on 01:21:965 (2,3,4) - 01:26:765 (2,3,4) - etc go through the map cuz i dont wanna list all
- 01:21:440 - don't you wanna follow the second wub here instead of filler note on 01:21:515 (2) -
- 01:25:865 (1,1) - don't you think this looks cooler/cleaner? https://voli.s-ul.eu/KuOslzRZ.png
- 01:29:315 (3,4) - vs 01:31:715 (3,4) - full screen jump vs stack o.o
- 01:51:965 (1,1,1) - i like how you mapped these rhythms here
- 01:59:465 (1,1) - some more visual distance would be nice