Nikakis wrote:Akareh's Insane:
- 00:30:676 (9,10) - Since your focusing intention is the vocal rhythm, it would be better if you ctrl + g these 00:30:676 (9,10,1) - for the vocals. changed those a bit, but my way
- 00:39:247 (3,4,5,6) - These repeatable stackings can lead to missreads for the player. If you want to make it less complicated visually, you can stack (5) on the slidertail of (3). I specifically want the jump with those two for drum emphasis tho.
- 00:40:676 (1) - The vocal here isn't actually that held but it sounds pretty much like as 00:41:033 (2,3) - so consider making something similar. ye
- 00:53:533 (7) - You miss out such an important vocal there 00:53:771 - which doesn't deserve to be a slider end, this 1/1 slider just sounds off speaking of rhythm, the vocal syllables are 1/2 as 00:53:057 (5,6) - so consider splitting this 1/1 slider into 2 1/2s. 1/4 instead for the held vocals
- 00:59:009 (6) - 01:01:152 (7) - Same thing. ^
- 01:08:533 - I don't know what happened here and you ignored this loud vocal, like in the whole Kiai you make it clickable 01:09:962 (4) - , 01:16:152 (6) - etc. I would recommend you making a 1/2 slider + 1/1 slider in order to follow the vocals properly. yeah, made something
- 01:17:581 (4,5) - This is too dense when the song gives you the opportunity to map a 1/1 slider like you do for 01:09:962 (4) - , 01:16:152 (6) - so I would recommend you mapping a 1/1 slider + circle for the calmility of the vocals. nope, drums become more dense on the second half of the chorus, so my rhythm also becomes a bit denser.