Nikakis wrote:~Hey Flame, I saw that you revived this and I would like to mod it coz u know, its fcking Rib xd
- I'm a bit sad that you didn't put any custom finish hitsound even though there aren't many finishes but I would recommend you adding one since the overall hitsounding audio impact is simple. edit: we discussed it in game so yeah fixed. hmm... I noticed that sometimes your finish felt off a bit, so I just swaped it with that one from mania diff, maybe I will look for new one but I will stay with that for now.
- I find the two green combo colors unnecessary when the color red is also really noticeable in the background. I would recommend you removing one and add a red one instead. I prefer following the color of their eyes.
- The AR difference between Easy and Normal is quite big, I would recommend you to boost Easy's AR from 2,5 to 3 or 2,8 to fit the spread better. Changed to AR 3.Easy:
- 00:04:009 (1,1) - 00:24:962 (2,3) - Well, these stacks would be quite tricky for a complete newbie player, especially the first one with the 2 NC's. It would be better if you space each note out for the sake of 2/1 gaps so the player can understand on how the approach circles work clearly and won't get in trouble by thinking ''omg there are two notes together, let me spam the keyboard'' xd , but also to understand on how rhythm gaps can influence the spacing of the notes. xD, ye I will change it.
- 00:55:914 (3,4,5) - uh, I also think that this type of overlap would be hard for a newbie player to understand, I would recommend you to space them differently by themselves. Changed.
Small update on aesthetics as well.Normal:
- 00:23:533 (1,2,3) - You can pretty much tell that the first vocal phrase is held comparing these 00:23:533 (1,2) - which they aren't so a ctrl+ g here would sound a lot better for the vocals imo. Sure.
- 00:26:747 (5,1) - A bit unpleasant overlap. Fixed
- 00:28:771 - These vocals don't deserve to be un-clickable at all, they are really damn intense so 2/1 sliders don't represent the vocals so well imo. I would highly recommend you to delete this rhythm 00:28:295 (3,4,1) - and map instead a 1/1 circle + circle + 1/1 slider + circle ( https://puu.sh/zC4Sq/30870c7234.png ) to emphasize the harshness and loudness of these vocals as accurate as possible.
- 00:30:438 (9) - Like above, imo a 2/1 slider doesn't represent the vocal so good, what about a circle with a 1/1 slider? I see no reason doing these 2/1 sliders, this part has more intense vocals than the previous one.
- 00:33:771 (3) - Sliderend lands on a very audible downbeat which is expressing a very loud vocal so I would recommend you to ctrl + g it with 00:34:247 (4) - in order to emphasize it better. No to that, Yes for everything above.
- My above suggestions apply for the rest of this part aswell 00:34:962 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Changed all.
- 01:21:628 (1) - This NC is unnecessary since you NC this 01:20:676 (1) - oh snap
- 01:24:485 (6) - Forgot to add NC? Again xD
A bit bigger update on aestheticsBroken Memories:
- 00:11:866 (4,1) - Comparing your last spacing 00:08:057 (7,1) - (1) feels really undermphasized when it has a finish sound like in the previous example. I would recommend you spacing it more out. Changed
- 00:23:533 (1,2,3) - 00:25:438 (1,2,3,4,5) - I can't really understand your gimmick intention here, the first example's vocals are more intense and you underspace them with this overlap concept and then you decide suddenly to space the second example's sliders normally when the vocals are getting softer and less intense. I would recommend you to exchange the spacing concept between these parts to emphasize and represent the intensity of the vocals visually better. I spaced those 00:23:533 (1,2) - a bit more.
- 00:40:676 (1) - I will go with the same suggestion like I did in Akareh's diff, the vocals here are the same intense as 00:41:033 (2,3) - so consider doing the same thing.I get your idea but If I will apply it this 00:41:390 (4,5) - will be too fricking hard to play
- 00:43:533 (5,6,7) - (7) is stronger than the other sliders speaking of intensity but you underspace it for no reason. I would recommend you to space it even more out than 00:43:771 (6) - . Nah not really 00:43:771 (6,7) - they are almost the same (if not exactly the same) in terms of intensity in vocal but 6 has a stronger drum sound so I will keep it like that.
- 00:47:343 (6,7) - This is probably the most complicated motion for the past minute and as for the aesthetics here they look a bit weird even though they are fun but I would recommend you sticking with a simpler circular motion and visuals for the player something like this https://puu.sh/zDgxj/c3269b1f2d.png Changed
- 00:48:771 (3,4) - I don't hear something interesting on 00:49:009 (4) - to overspace it like this. Please nerf it.Nerfed but only a bit (cuz there is a strong drum sound that starts the sequention 00:49:009 (4,5,6,1,2) - .
- 00:51:628 (2) - Clap here is unnecessary. Fixed
- 00:53:057 (6,8) - I don't find this perfect overlap idea that good, like ok you like stacking sliderheads and stuff but imo this is too much. I would recommend you to give it a different placement to avoid missreadings, you do my suggestion already on 01:00:676 (3,5) - . Nah I will stay with that. I think the player should understand what's happening here.
- 01:09:724 (4,5) - Movement here is a bit awkward even though it's playable, for example you could do a simpler and fancier slider like this https://puu.sh/zDgQJ/888580ba67.png Changed a bit.
- 01:16:628 (1,2,3,4,5) - My favorite pattern on the map :3 :3
- 01:23:057 (3,5) - Uh, this stacking can lead to missreadings plus it's a bit uncomfortable to play. I would recommend you to place (5) with these pixels: x:350 y:254 lul - 0.04 star ratio after this change D: . xD I dont really care tho cuz it plays better.
yeah, that's pretty much it I think, such a solid and fun mapset.call me back! Kappa