Senery wrote:hi! nm from my queue
- Looks like "Partners in crime.png" is unused so you can delete it I forgot to delete it again(it's easier to map with darker background).
- 01:04:485 (5) - you can blanket this I dont really want to.
- 01:05:438 (1) - better align this with (5) It's better like this.
- 00:13:533 (5) - you should use the same reverse slider here, aswell as later after this point I want some rhythm variety so I will keep it like this.
- 00:13:057 (4,5) - overlap Fixed
- 01:25:914 (1) - only the reverse has a sound maybe just use a circle there? changed
- 00:51:152 (6,1) - space these a bit, it looks like a 1/2 gab
- 00:53:771 (9,1) - ^ (or stack them)
- 00:57:581 (3,1) - same for this, there are others after this The small spacing(slow movement), symbolize a small pause in the song(end/start of the vocal/drum) that occurs every couple of seconds. It may look like 1/2 gap but if you listen to the song when play you should easily read that.
Thats it, insane seems fine, good luck
I will answer it on Sunday with this post.