Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:Heya~ From my modQ[General]
- Find nothing so far, and the break have been mentioned already, lol.
- 00:14:009 (3) - Avoid overlap, the approach circle is hindered by the slider path of 00:12:105 (1) - .This may confuse newer player Fixed
- 00:25:438 (3) - I don't think this stack is acceptable because the interval time is too close (and the approach circle is appeared before the previous slider is yet to be finished). Hmm. I'm not rly sure about it. In ranking criteria they say that it needs to stack (not fully overlap) at 1/1 distance. It's 4/1 in this case. Also, first slider disappears before you even hit circle between them. Still I will keep that in mind.
- 00:34:962 (1) - Don't bend too much. At least, make the slider wall more visible Fixed a bit
- 00:38:771 (1) - ^ same case same
- 01:16:866 (3) - Move it a bit higher so it won't overlap with 01:15:914 (2) -. Not really a problem but, just in case Fixed
- 01:20:676 (4) - Same case as stated at point No. 2 of my mod. If you really want to stack at least make an interval distance time 6 beat after (safely at 8 beat) Same as earlier
- 01:24:485 (4) - ^ ^
- 00:05:438 (3) - Rather stack the slider tail rather than the head tail as you do like 00:07:343 (3) - ....of course there's also reading problem Personaly I dont feel difference but new players might, Sooo Changed
- 00:07:819 (4) - Avoid overlapping the slider wall of 00:08:295 (1) - . I think you already know the reason. I suggest move 00:08:295 (1) - to the left...Thats sad... But I think you are right about it. Changed
- 00:13:057 (4,5) - ^ same case Fixed for all
- 00:14:962 (4,5) - ^
- 00:19:724 (1) - ^
- 00:26:390 (4,5) - You would want to make the same pattern as 00:24:485 (4,5) - for emphasizing the vocal? Sure
- 00:32:105 (4,5) - Set the flows as straightforwardly as possible, I suggest move the latter slider to the upper-right Done
- 00:47:343 (4,5) - ^ same case. It may looks the flow is linear. But in lower diff, not at all. Player at this level fully follows the slider path. Changed
- 01:07:343 (1,2) - same case as what I stated in point mod No. 2 Fixed
- 01:11:628 (3,4) - .....You already know what i will try to say, right? If not. see point 2 or 7 ok
- 01:13:890 (3) - Move it to the upper right, something like x:196 y:23 (you could move it with the DS on). Adjust the latter hit circle ok
- 01:21:152 (2,3,4) - This is hard to follow cause the flow is drop-off after the hit circle. Changed a bit
I will mod it later if i have a chance.
You could point it out if i have any error in my mod....I'm doing it when i feel so tired ;w;
Hope it helps~