forum

Late night discussions! - With Canadian Baka! (#1)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
;)
Late Night Discussions!

Your High-Quality Discussions on OT - Late at Night!

Hello everybody and welcome to LND! Tonight is the first LND, and hopefully this is a series people of the OT Community enjoy! In LND we discuss a various types of topics, we talk about three types of topics each LND!

The topics we will be discussing about tonight is:

Bob Ross
Painting happy little tree's since the 1960's
girrafes
Meah's in love with 'em!
Candy :o
I think I eat too much?

So lets get started!

Bob Ross

I am sure we've all heard of Bob Ross, he ran a pbs show called the joy of painting, he wasn't doing it for money, though. He was doing it for entertaining audiences, and to encourage people to get out and start painting. Each episode aired him painting a beautiful landscape, he is most famous for his soothing voice.

I think it's really cool how he is able to make a full canvas of art in just 30 minutes, another thing he's known for is his quick painting speed. I would deifinately start binge watching Bob Ross right now!

What do you guys think of him? Want to discuss him down below? Perfect!

Giraffes

Do you guys think giraffes are cute? I don't! I know meah really does like them, I wonder why? I just don't think they have enough fur, in my opinion if the animal doesn't have fur it's not cute! I think Meah is weird for liking giraffes! Sorry!

I wonder how giraffes keep their long necks straight, if I had a long neck I'd probably get tired of keeping it up for so long. I wouldn't last long being a giraffe.
What do you guys think? Would you like being a giraffe?

Candy

We all love candy, don't even lie about it. But there is many different types of candy, sour, gummy, etc... But what is your guys' favourite candy? Mine has got to be sour candy, I really enjoy war heads, and sour keys, they taste really tasty.

Sometimes I think I'd like a certain type of candy, but realize It actually tastes horrible. Have you guys ever had a simmilar experience? What kind of candy do you like and why?

That's it for today! Have a wonderful night!
roshan117
kitkats and almond joys are the best candies and nobody can tell me otherwise ok
Meah

Who doesn't like giraffes?
I mean look at it's legs.

It looks so stronk that it can make a 100 storey building stand.

It's head and it's antennas

Can someone not resist this magnificent work by God?
Just watching it makes your day bright.

It's body

So sexy! Hawt!

More importantly
The rocks!

It's as hard as my head
johnmedina999

Canadian Baka wrote:

Bob Ross
He's cool.
kai99
candies are nice.
here, have old kpop about candies

Qiyana
hoi
Topic Starter
Ashton

Meah wrote:

It's as hard as my head

And all this time I thought you were a girl.
KupcaH
I like giraffes
Blitzfrog
It was morning
You dun goof'd
Topic Starter
Ashton

Ashton wrote:

;)
Late Night Discussions!

Your High-Quality Discussions on OT - Late at Night!

Hello everybody and welcome to LND! Tonight is the first LND, and hopefully this is a series people of the OT Community enjoy! In LND we discuss a various types of topics, we talk about three types of topics each LND!

The topics we will be discussing about tonight is:

Bob Ross
Painting happy little tree's since the 1960's
girrafes
Meah's in love with 'em!
Candy :o
I think I eat too much?

So lets get started!

Bob Ross

I am sure we've all heard of Bob Ross, he ran a pbs show called the joy of painting, he wasn't doing it for money, though. He was doing it for entertaining audiences, and to encourage people to get out and start painting. Each episode aired him painting a beautiful landscape, he is most famous for his soothing voice.

I think it's really cool how he is able to make a full canvas of art in just 30 minutes, another thing he's known for is his quick painting speed. I would deifinately start binge watching Bob Ross right now!

What do you guys think of him? Want to discuss him down below? Perfect!

Giraffes

Do you guys think giraffes are cute? I don't! I know meah really does like them, I wonder why? I just don't think they have enough fur, in my opinion if the animal doesn't have fur it's not cute! I think Meah is weird for liking giraffes! Sorry!

I wonder how giraffes keep their long necks straight, if I had a long neck I'd probably get tired of keeping it up for so long. I wouldn't last long being a giraffe.
What do you guys think? Would you like being a giraffe?

Candy

We all love candy, don't even lie about it. But there is many different types of candy, sour, gummy, etc... But what is your guys' favourite candy? Mine has got to be sour candy, I really enjoy war heads, and sour keys, they taste really tasty.

Sometimes I think I'd like a certain type of candy, but realize It actually tastes horrible. Have you guys ever had a simmilar experience? What kind of candy do you like and why?

That's it for today! Have a wonderful night!
I wonder why my old posts were such a flop… this was a good post and imo could fare well in todays ot climate
z0z
it wasn't fitting for the audience at the time
keremaru
why are we here
just to suffer
igorsprite
#2 when
KatouMegumi
абракер, дай замок. ключ отдам.
Winnyace
is Linux ever going to be fully adopted as a main operating system? I don't think so, personally. the reasons why you would use Linux are philosophical in nature and many don't really want to do a lot of deep thinking when they use a computer most likely. they just wanted their computer to work.
abraker