tutuhaha

Megurine Luka wrote:

都三个月了怎么还没泡TOT
你这个问题简直太好了OTL........
IceBeam
hello~

folder and map setting are fine

[Easy]
00:33:940 (1) - looks a bit untidy,as it's supposed to be symmetrical,fix the shape please - the middle tick should cross the "y" axis line perfectly
00:36:752 (3) - ^
01:23:158 (1) - a bit short for the easiest difficulty,honestly..try to avoid it in your future maps

[Normal]
I had some symmetry issues,but they're really minor,so just fine

[Hard]
00:02:065 (1) - just a suggestion,you don't have to follow it,but I'd remove this repeat and make a slider: (00:02:533 - 00:02:768) instead
just sounds/plays more catchy to me
00:35:580 (4,1,2) - spacing looks a little wrong,could you place (1) somewhere between (4) and (2)? :/ it'd be better

[Insane]
00:14:486 (7,8,1) - in case of previous jump,distance between them looks similar..even though the last note marked with new combo,it's not right,so..at the very least,reduce (7) & (8) jump or clear up the distance between (8) & (1) to show the correct 1/1 spacing,please
00:36:752 (1,2,3) - a bit odd as the previous jumps were (1,2,1,2)..but I'm fine with them,if you don't want to change these jumps in the different way

this is a really good mapset,I didn't find much problems here,so I have intention to bubble it
call me back if you want to change anything
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

IceBeam wrote:

hello~

folder and map setting are fine

[Easy]
00:33:940 (1) - looks a bit untidy,as it's supposed to be symmetrical,fix the shape please - the middle tick should cross the "y" axis line perfectly :) I try to do my best XD
00:36:752 (3) - ^
01:23:158 (1) - a bit short for the easiest difficulty,honestly..try to avoid it in your future maps

[Normal]
I had some symmetry issues,but they're really minor,so just fine

[Hard]
00:02:065 (1) - just a suggestion,you don't have to follow it,but I'd remove this repeat and make a slider: (00:02:533 - 00:02:768) instead
just sounds/plays more catchy to me
00:35:580 (4,1,2) - spacing looks a little wrong,could you place (1) somewhere between (4) and (2)? :/ it'd be better

[Insane]
00:14:486 (7,8,1) - in case of previous jump,distance between them looks similar..even though the last note marked with new combo,it's not right,so..at the very least,reduce (7) & (8) jump or clear up the distance between (8) & (1) to show the correct 1/1 spacing,please
00:36:752 (1,2,3) - a bit odd as the previous jumps were (1,2,1,2)..but I'm fine with them,if you don't want to change these jumps in the different wayXD i find some player and they said this jump is fun XD~

this is a really good mapset,I didn't find much problems here,so I have intention to bubble it
call me back if you want to change anything

FIXIFIXFIX!!
Thank you XD!
IceBeam
alright,as all spacing issues were fixed,it shoud be fine for ranking then

bubbled
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
Thank you very much !!!!!
XD :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
whymeman
Hmm...... loooking good with nothing broken or needs to be fixed. Good job and i'll go ahead with ranking this map then.
cmn_891127
恭喜,幸福的孩子。。。神mapper求rank鬼图
spboxer3
what the!!!
求MAT阿...
S h i o n
尼桑~!!!!!
Kawayi Rika
兔兔 恭喜Rank ~ :)
IceBeam
gz tutuhaha ;)
Megurine Luka

cmn_891127 wrote:

你们都是幸福的孩子

苦比的孩子在这里
Haseo_old
Holy crap, someone actually found a MP3 for this song.
[-Meiton-]
Nice map, grat tutu :)
Nymph

Megurine Luka wrote:

cmn_891127 wrote:

你们都是幸福的孩子

苦比的孩子在这里
在这里在这里
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
娘的又是我最后一个知道orz.........
my map go rank and i'm a last one know it orz...............
whymeman thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IceBeam thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
PsychoSkill
Ao no Exorcist *-*

graaatz :)
djown
^w^ nice map :D
Haruhi_sama
Last edited by Garven on over 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
No.

but ranked....baka Garven
zsr123
哎哟rank了 恭喜 :D
ShiraSanda
Song is good and mapping is excellent. Nice job :)