@Nyan all changed
Thanks for your awesome mod
Sorry for late.
Inner Oni->1723 (+522, it's not an issue since there may be bigger gap between the highest diff and prev. diff)
As I pointed out, Muzukashii is consecutively-mapped, please nerf.
Okay I reduced as many notes from muzukashii as I could while leaving alot more gaps now
*03:16:732 - Add a timing point, main beats are in 3rd beat of the measure. If you do it, this issue will be fixed. fixed
*00:04:793 (3,4) - Remove finishers for pattern simplicity.
its a simple pattern and I think the fishers are accurate enough to the sounds there
*00:06:324 (5,6) - Consider to move to red lines for more accurate way.
I will wait for an official to tell me to move it
Nothing else to say, it has pretty clear structure and looks good.
*00:04:640 (4,5) - Remove finishers for pattern simplicity.
*00:11:069 (5) - How about moving it to 00:11:222 - since there's strong vocal? Apply other parts which have same issue if applied.
Imo the snares are overpowering the vocals in these parts
*01:21:018 - Why is there pretty big gap?
*01:35:712 - I wonder why density went down, the density of the song doesn't.
I added a few more notes
*02:17:345 (52,53,54,55) - 02:20:253 (59,60,61) - If I recall correctly, Futsuu and Muzukashii have kats here. I know you used a flow like "ddddd.. *gap* kkkkk.." but it doesn't fit for here. I tired all dddd and kkkkk and it was a little to boring will consider fixing it if it comes up again
*There is not properly 2/1 spacing, I think it's consecutively-mapped.
*00:48:416 (84,85,86) - I think kkk is easier than ddd in this flow. Same colors are always easy, aren't these?
*00:51:477 (10) - I didn't hear so strong sound worthy to be added a note at, 03:03:722 (10) - same issue.
*02:26:680 (139,140,141,142) - I suggest dddD due to strong drum. Changed
*00:10:304 - Why did you ignore snare sound? You also ignored too many vocal sound that should be emphasized.If you're gonna apply, add on other parts which have same issue.
*00:27:600 (101,102,103) - Although vocal has kinda high pitch, it doesn't have pitch as high (or strong) as 00:27:446 (100) -. Also drum and guitar goes calm here, so there's no reason to change it to ddd.
I changed 1 d at 00:22:548 - parts. I think kkd is fine for flow
*00:38:773 (51) - I heard snare sound which is pretty strong and should be emphasized imo.
i tired to emphasized it with dkd
*01:01:426 - Kiai has lower density than rest of the song, so I suggest you to buff here.
I think the song did that on purpose can't fix that
*02:58:977 (1) - Leave 1/1 spacing between spinner end and next note so it will be more accurate.
That's it I guess, good luck ^^
Thanks for modding!
Sorry for late.
xfrac's Inner Oni
*00:21:783 (1,1,1,1) - 00:24:232 (1,1,1,1) - Highlighting clap sounds by using 1/8 doublet is kinda awkward for here. Finisher better imo, 00:26:681 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - same issue and apply on others for consistency.
Lol I supposed this was going to be commented so I'll explain it now: I'm focusing this 1/8 since this clap is way dragging after the first note like 00:21:783 - . It has a little tail after this so that's cause I used 1/8 doubles. They're not even hard to read and not that repetitive so I think isn't that overmapped even I did a little to focus it's the highest difficulty.
*00:36:936 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - It's kinda weird. Vocal sound at 00:37:089 (1) - is stronger than 00:37:242 (1) -, so try with kdkkddddk or kdkkddd k.
I made other changes here ^^
*00:39:232 (1) - There is no sound.
*01:44:819 - Add a note and test. Although there's drum stronger than others but you ignored.
I pref using this to focus on next 1/8 doubles. If I add a note it can be a little hard
*02:20:253 (1,1) - CTRL+G, vocal goes 3/4. 02:25:151 (1,1) - Same issue.
*02:50:099 - I don't think guitar goes 1/3, just guitarist messed up :"U
Guitar goes 1/3 D:. You can notice it as using 50% PR
*02:58:977 (1) - Just a suggestion, no need to apply. Spinner better due to transition between two parts.
Nice suggest, isn't even a stream so Spinner is better
*03:10:457 - Drum pls
Added d d
That's it I guess, good luck ^^
Sorry for delay It's okay[ Kantan]
- The use of finishers in the beginning is a good idea, but I feel it saturates the sound a lot considering that only this 00:00:202 (1) - have the crash cymbal. This 00:04:793 (3) - also have the crash cymbal, but I think isn't very noticeable. So I suggest remove finisher in 00:02:650 (2,3) -.
I'll try this for now but might be changed later
- 00:02:650 (2) - Probably this is kat for vocal pitch
Doesn't sound much higher than 00:00:202 (1) -
- 00:06:324 (5,6) - This notes fall bad, move both 1 tick 1/2 (00:06:171 - ). I would also apply the first suggestion of remove finishers like this 00:55:304 (8,9) - , since I feel a difficulty of low note density could feel better without much finishers
So I'm not moving any 1/2 unless I feel its really necessary. Your not wrong I just don't wanna risk the spread at all.
- 00:07:548 (7,8) - You could remove these notes and replace them with a slider, since you might be following the vocal flow.
- The notes like 00:09:691 (9) - could removing to follow only the vocal. Instead, I would leave only notes that contain a small cymbal crash like 00:14:589 (7) - . So you can remove 00:09:691 (9,14,14) -, could make more noticeable the change of flow vocal
I think it stand out way to much and its not to hard kantan players
- 00:50:406 (2,3,5,6,8,9) - Same as 00:06:324 (5,6) -, move 1 tick 1/2
- 01:04:793 (5) - This note I do not think is necessary, I felt that a rookie player could easily be confused there because he comes very unprepared
These suggestions are similllar to the ones above which I explained why i didn't follow them
- 01:05:099 (6,7) - Sound is better if you swap this notes
01:05:099 - This vocal is to high imo.
- 01:08:773 (10,11) - These finishers must go in 01:09:997 (12,13) - to cover the noisy part
- 01:09:997 (12,13) - Should be kat
I think the bass really stand out here
- 01:12:446 (15,16) - As I said in the first suggestion, there are times that sounds good but in this case saturates the sound imo. Remove
- It would not hurt to add notes in 01:13:059 - 01:14:283 - to follow the vocal. I would also remove this note 01:15:355 (18) - to add break.
Something like this should be
I think that wouldn't be good for the spread
- 01:16:120 (19,20) - I would change it to kat for the increased of vocal
Bass stands out here again
*Start again, apply the accepted suggestions for consistency*
- 02:21:324 (24,28,32) - I think you should remove these notes, the tone of the vocal is very low and the kick is not very noticeable.
Good suggestion but i think its necessary to make this part less boring
- 02:26:528 (27) - Change to kat? Sounds is better imo
- 02:34:487 (37) - Not bad at all, but I think with a spinner could be better follow the guitar
I feel like the screeching noise goes better with a slider
- 03:02:650 (2,4,6) - Same as 00:06:324 (5,6) -
- 03:16:732 (1) - You should remove it to highlight a lot more 03:17:038 (1) - and make a 'BOOOM' as I would say xD
- 03:17:956 (2) - Why not don? Follow the vocal better imo
changed to don
- 03:21:324 (5) - Remove, you know (?[ Futsuu]
- 00:02:191 (2) - Move to 00:02:191 (2) - . Is more comfortable to play...?
- 00:04:640 (4,5) - Finisher isn't neccesary imo
Maybe but I think these two sound really strong I wait for someone else to say somethings wrong with it
- 00:07:548 - As Kantan, also you can replace for a slider here
- 00:10:457 (2,3,4,5) - Interesting
- 00:40:457 (25) - Notes like this break consistency imo (00:45:967 - )
Ture but the piano is quite noticeable. Also I think its fun to play
- 00:45:508 (37) - don? to vary like you made on 00:48:263 (42) -
I think d d d k k k flows nicely. Also d k d is there purely for the vocal
- 00:49:181 - ~ 00:54:079 - Should not it be like the beginning? Since they have the same rhythm. In any case you should also follow the vowel in the beginning
They don't sound exactly the same. This part is more intesne imo. I rather a bn check it to make sure
- 01:06:324 - ~ 01:08:773 - I feel something long the 1/1, you could remove some notes like 01:06:630 (15,19) -
It's not too long and I don't use it frequtly through out the map. Also I think Kai time should be a bit harder than the rest of the map
- 01:09:997 (24,25,26) - Finisher?
Probly to hard for futsuu players
- 01:12:446 (30) - ?? Should not be finisher, the sound is not so strong as to add it
Maybe but the vocal is still strong enough imo
- 02:07:855 (29,30) - Move to 02:08:314 - like 01:11:987 (28,29) -
I'm mapping to piano. Also im not sure why you are suggesting that
- 02:08:773 (32) - Same as 01:12:446 (30) -, is too hard play these note
- 02:17:344 - ~ 02:34:181 - For someone who can barely play Futsuu, the pace is hard to follow imo, specially in 02: 20: 253 (59,60,61,62,63,64) -. In any case you should consult with a BN or someone more experienced (I'm not lol)
I didn't make the colors to complicated but you're right.
- 02:36:936 - ~ 02:53:773 - I would nerf this part, It has patterns and breaks like those of a Muzukashii
This is the hardest part of the map I think it should be similar to Muzukashii
- 03:26:834 (28,29) - Same reason as 01:11:987 (28,29) -[ Muzukashii]
- 00:02:191 - In Futsuu you added a kat here
Okay so some of the notes are removed for the spread? I think its fair.
- 00:10:763 - Same as above, you added a note here. Why not added here?
- 00:17:344 (25,26,27) - The triple does not go, in any case you should follow the vocal. Remove 00:17:421 (26) -
- 00:19:105 (35) - Same as above, remove
I think it does follow the and bass if i remove these it doesn't sound right
- 00:20:712 (41,50,59) - Remove to leave a break for the vocal
Not sure why i would want to do that when I'm mapping to the other interments
- 00:30:661 (4,5,6,7) - This is weird, you could follow the vocal here. Move 00:30:967 (5) - to 00:30:814 - and add note here 00:31:120 -
- 02:17:344 - ~ 02:34:181 - Here you can follow the vocal moving some notes. Example, move 02:18:875 (102,104) - 1 tick 1/2 (02:18:722 - 02:19:181 - )
- 02:38:467 (7,8,9) - This in Futsuu was otherwise and was better. You should check the spread of the notes between the difficulties
Umm First of all I was mapping to the guitar in Muzkashii because Muzkashii allows for it. Second I don't spread means that each diff has to have the same note placements. For example if I mapped futsuu and muzuashii just to the vocals then it would be very hard to find good placement for triples.
I'm pretty sure spread means that each diff isn't too over mapped and has spacing appropriate for the diff btw.
As I said, you need check the spread. Some notes are inconsistent between the difficulties.
Anyways is a good mapset and I like the song xD. Star~
Thank you for you mod and star
Maybe if I'm not lazy, I'll mod Oni and Inner Oni
Thanks for the mod it was helpful
frukoyurdakul wrote:Hello, M4M.
00:59:895 (41) - You can delete the finisher, there is no crash cymbal sound on it like the others. Fixed
01:04:640 (16,17,18,19) - Instead of k ddd, I recommend d kdk. Fits perfect with the vocals. I feel like d d kdk is a little to hard to read for oni players. also I feel ddd fits the vocals better
01:08:773 (35,36,37,38,39,40) - Didn't understand the exact reason of these 1/4 doublets. Besides feeling weird, it's also inconsistent. My suggestion would be using 1/1 finishers with the same colors on them. The feeling about the doublets are general for every kiai, so consider them editing all. The vocals and drums echo each other at this part. I feel its appropriate to map here with a double
01:16:120 (83) - Every beat you have a finisher after the stanza starts, and you missed this one. Fixed
01:21:554 (119) - You can delete this one, seems overmapped and off-beat. The bass and drums are echoing at this part to so just like at kai time I feel this is appropriate
01:52:702 - This pattern is inconsistent with 00:56:375 - this even though they have similiar sounds. Make them similiar to keep consistency. They are not one has drums leading into the guitar the other one is just a guitar
01:56:682 (46,47) - I recommend kat finishers on both of them, to follow the drums better. Changed
02:17:344 - A general suggestion for this section. The drums are pretty fun if you listen to them. For example, you can have a note on 02:18:492 - this, you can shift 02:20:865 (19) - this one 1/4 right, 02:22:701 (28,29) - change this one to kkd etc etc. A nice rhythm will show up in the end. Felt to overmapped for an oni and dint like it
02:36:936 - Didn't understand the reason of 1/3 pattern usage. I don't hear any 1/3 sounds on it and it feels extremely weird to me. 1/4 pattenrs are fine though. The durms are 100% at a 1/3 beat pattern. check the song at 25%.
The rest of them is containing consistency issues with my suggestions above, I beileve you can catch them.
00:35:559 (22,23,24) - Shift these ones 1/2 right, off-beat notes are not quite good for those vocals. Applied
00:48:875 (1) - I can suggest turning this one to don, since the drum sound is low. changed
01:04:487 - If you change this on Oni diff, change this one to appropriate one also. This applies for the other kiai sections aswell.
01:16:120 (70) - Finisher on this, like in Oni diff.
01:17:344 (75) - ^
01:23:467 (100) - Kat here? You have kat in Oni and it'll support the high drum sound. Applies to Oni as well if you change it. Changed
03:11:222 (33) - Put finishers starting from this note. Added
03:49:028 (1) - I believe you can have a last spinner on blue tick, since the sound is coming on here. Fixed on all diffs
I kinda can't mod lower diffs, sorry about that ;w; Good luck on the ranking way, I hope my mod helps :^)
What does this mean?, and thanks for the stars!
Igor Sprite wrote:Mexerica Holandesa
frukoyurdakul wrote:Hello, M4M.
[xfrac's Inner Oni]
00:02:191 - Please remove this doublet and turn it into finisher. The sounds are singular, and they're not supporting a 1/8 doublet. This suggestion is for every doublet in your map.
As I pointed above, I wont remove them for now (same reason)
00:09:538 (1,1,1) - Overmapped for no reason. There aren't 1/6 sounds, it's only 1/2. kkddk is acceptable but i suggest kkd k.
Only deleted one 1/6 note
00:13:365 (1,1) - Ctrl + g for the emphasize on the snare with kat.
00:17:727 (1) - Delete this note, the pattern is too long for the section. It breaks the map's structure. And also, unneccessary.
00:44:283 (1) - Finisher will suit the crash cymbal.
00:49:181 (1) - Put a finisher on it, it's inconsistent with other parts and it has a crash cymbal.
Why? There's not a real strong sound imo. Same as 01:45:508 (1) -
00:59:436 (1,1) - Ctrl + g ? Will fit the vocals.
!? they're both dons
01:25:456 (1,1,1) - Same situation I mentioned before.
01:33:263 - It will be better to use 5-plet patterns maximum. It fits well in this section but it's the only long pattern which breaks the structure.
01:40:610 (1) - You can put a finisher on it.
01:44:743 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - For this pattern, I think you can follow drums.
Could be confusing. Stucking at it
02:19:793 (1) - You don't need this finisher, it doesn't support a strong sound.
02:24:691 (1) - ^
02:25:151 (1,1) - Ctrl + g for consistency.
mistake here, fix
02:26:681 (1) - If you really want to use a 1/8 doublet, this is the spot.
Mmm... nah, not neccesary imo
03:01:426 (1) - Finisher will suit with the crash cymbal.
Same as above
03:16:426 (1,1,1,1) - Instead of 1/6 dddk, I recommend 1/4 kkd for the sake of the drums.
1/6 sounds great imo