forum

No lactic acid whatsoever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FathomAssembly
Hi ! I'm playing streamy maps, and there's one thing I'm forced to notice : instead of having a burning sensation in my arm like I did in the past, my streaming speed just slows down so as to never produce this sensation.

I simply can't get any lactic acid in my arm, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one to whom it happens. I also wonder if I can take advantage of it, what do you guys think ?
Aegyo
You must be slightly ignorant if you think playing this game turned you into a mutant capable of producing no lactic acid. It might just be possible you gave yourself nerve damage hence why you can no longer feel it.
vinnicci
Disillusionz
It means you should be doing 10* maps
I Give Up
Either nerve damage or mental block.
Nattsun
Happens to me too when I stream "high" bpm. I just slow down on anything above 190 bpm without feeling anything. At 220 bpm my fingers just stop tapping at some point, even though I SSd the entire stream/burst to that point. I guess it is some sort of mind block for me, after all I can read the bpm, but if I can't keep up with it I stop. May be the same for you, who knows...

PS: My fingers burn like crazy if I play that 2 minute stream practice map, even if it is just the 140 bpm difficulty. Try it yourself and tell me if your fingers don't burn lol