Heya! From my Modding Queue[General]
- Remove "(TV size)" from title and place it in tags instead. fixed
- Re-encode your Audio File to 192kbps. This is for keeping your file size small.
Noticing your reply to a mod above, you can use Audacity to reduce the bit rate of the mp3. Just use Google to find downloads and tutorials on this topic. done, ty!
- An Easy difficulty might be nice. Only having Normal to Insane is fine but kinda lacking with spread. If it's a huge issue i'll consider it
- OD 4 and HP 4 is more appropriate for this diff. Changed
- 00:02:436 - to 00:06:538 - I get it that you're after the synth noise(?) but missing the downbeats (large white ticks) is kinda lacking. Hmmm, i had it like that orignally and changed it due to a mod, but i do like how it was before, so i guess i'll change it back for now
- 00:05:513 (2,1) - Flow is forced here. (2) is pointing upwards but you force players to go down because of (1)'s position.
- 00:15:769 (3) - Weird and unbalanced Z slider. Wasn't meant to be a Z slider, adjusted it so it's clear
- 00:19:615 (2,3) - Another case of forced flow. Same case, (2) is pointing downwards but you force players to go up just to hit (3).
- 00:08:590 - to 00:24:487 - It's pretty unclear on what you're trying to follow in this section. Your rhythm isn't solid here. Since this is a normal diff, try to keep it simple with 1/1 sliders. Changed a few of the sliders in the beginning of the section so it's clearly following vocals
- 01:01:410 (4,1) - Obligatory Blanket Mod xd
- 01:08:077 (1,2,3) - Flow is very much forced and weird here.
- 01:15:769 - Add circle here. added
- 01:20:128 (1,2,3) - Another case of forced flow.
- 01:22:179 (1) - Replacing this spinner with other objects is more appropriate. Changed
This difficulty needs a bit more work on flow and rhythm in general. Went through and changed as many awkward flow movements as i could, but if there are any other off rhythms i can't find them
- Distance Snap is everywhere in this difficulty. In Hard difficulties, try to keep DS simple but not as simple as consistent DS in Normals. I kept the spacing mostly consistent throughout the beginning parts since there's no real change in intensity, I do change spacing to emphasize certain notes though, so I'm kinda confused about your problem with it
For instance: 00:01:410 (3,4,5) - vs 00:03:461 (4,5,6) - (this one is really insane to be honest) I don't see the issue here?
- Feels overmapped.
For instance: 00:02:692 (1,2,3) - This is too overmapped for a Hard. Slider ends point to no sound at all. You can keep it simple by using a slider similar to 00:00:641 (2) - The sounds are completely different, 00:00:641 (2) is 3 simple notes, while the other has pitch changes on the blue ticks
- Rhythm is not again solid and inconsistent.
00:00:641 (2) - vs 00:02:692 (1,2,3) - Same reasons above. If there are rhythm issues i'm not seeing them
To be fair, this goes on for the rest on the map, I did check it but I'm sorry but this is far from being rank-able as far as I can see. Please fix this as the my explanation shows the biggest concerns your diff.
- This feels like your Hard difficulty too but very much overmapped. Refer to my mods in Hard difficulty. :/
I hope this helps and thank you for using my Modding Queue! Good luck! Thank you!