lol you need combo colors xd
- 00:12:692 - sounds odd when you just skip only the strong beat
- 00:33:205 (1) - 00:35:256 (1) - 00:43:461 (1) - you follow all the vocals with kicksliders but dont have a kicksliders on these because theyre the big beats?
i think thats why but thats not a very good reason to just not follow the precedent you set.
- 00:36:538 (6,7,8,1,2) - the aesthetics here are very messy because of the 00:36:795 (7,1) - irregular spacing between these two objects.
- 00:46:026 (2,4) - avoid the overlap here
- 01:03:718 (1,2,3) - even though these vocals are two different rhythms theyre mapped the same way, completely skipping big beats in the first two on the white ticks.
- 00:08:333 (5,1) - more spacing between these two since a very big transition here with a cymbal emphasis on 1.
- 00:12:692 - 00:16:795 - 00:20:897 - 00:25:000 - adding a hit circle here would not skip a big white beat for basically no reason imo, even if your solely following vocals, if you can get a big beat in while still keeping focus on the main instrument it would be good.
- 00:47:308 (8,3) - ruins the precedent in aesthetics as before you kept them orderly but here its messy with both the slider start and end overlapping the other slider, why not just stack the start of 3 to the end of 8.
- 00:57:308 (4,1) - same here, why not stack either the start of 1 to the start of 4 or end of 1 to the start of 4 and blanket slider 1 to the end of 3.
- 01:05:128 - you have been faithfully following vocals for the entire song but then skip one here? i think it would be fine like insane difficulty to have a 3/4 slider repeat. (have it end on the next blue tick with the vocal then have a repeat)
- 01:22:179 (1) - dont really agree with just completely skipping all of the drum beats and everything else in the background to just have a spinner for the vocal. id suggest following that.