Any chance of you accepting guest maps?
Cool map btw.
Cool map btw.
I'm also gonna mod this mapAlso sorry but im probably not gonna accept GD's, i wanna see if i can get a set ranked with just my own diffs
00:36:667 (6) - Probably just me but that sounds out of beat. It's following the background instrument since i thought the vocals would be awkward to map/play
00:44:872 (6) - Same here.
00:48:974 (6) - Same here.
AND THAT WAS ALL I FOUND. Nice!
00:09:487 (4) - I feel like that reverse ruins the flow. Flipped it
00:24:231 (5) - Make the note longer. Up to 00:25:000 Changed
01:22:179 (1) - Make the spinner end at 01:24:3359. I like how it ends at the same time as the drums
Ooooooh no issues from what I can see. :O ty :O
Not a bad map at all. Hope this helped. Good luck! Thank you!
00:01:410 (3,4,5) - This makes difficult reading since this part has same DS with 00:00:641 (2,3) - Increased spacing on 00:00:641 (2,3)
00:18:846 (1,2,3) - ^ Fixed
00:38:590 - 00:38:846 - should be clickable since this part has voval beat. Remapped cause of multiple mentions
Hey there! M4M from
00:04:231 (7) - CTRL+G would make this slider less awkward to play~ CTRL + G'd 00:03:846 (6) instead
00:23:718 (3) - CTRL+G for a better flow? Gonna keep it how it is cause of slider leniency and i like the little back and forth
00:47:820 (2,3,4) - This pattern could look nicer~ Hmm it was supposed to be a climbing ladder thing but i like what you have there better
01:03:205 (3,4,5,6) - This doesn't play so well imo. How about arranging them like this? Changed
01:03:718 (7) - NC Crap
01:15:000 (4) - Slider end isn't stacked properly Changed
00:06:282 (5,1) - Not sure about this jump. Seems a bit harsh for a hard. Maybe decrase the spacing just a little bit? Nerfed
00:08:333 (6,1) - ^ ^
00:40:641 (5) - NC... after that remove the NC here 00:41:410 (1) - add a new one here 00:42:436 (6) - and then remove the NC here 00:43:461 (1) ... fits the Vocals better imo. Gonna keep it how it is since i've just been doing NC every bar, except i added NC at 00:40:641 (1) to emphasize it
01:22:179 (1) - A Drum finish here would be quite nice! I suck at hitsounding xd
00:06:795 (2) - I know that the slider end follows the electric guitar sound-thingy. However, since it ends on a blue tick it makes the following slider a bit awkward to hit. How about something like this? Changed
Well, that's all.
Keep in mind that these are just suggestions!
Good luck! TY! I'll get on your mod as soon as i can
Hello you asking me to do a HM (hitsound modding) from my queue for your beatmap right ?Thanks for checking it over for me! I'll lower it a bit
ofc I already check it. and i dont see any problem with your hitsound tho. everything is fine except for me is too loud . i guess you have to lower the volume.
so......no Kudos please
-00:01:410 (3,4) - Make the spacing between extended sliders smaller. Currently the spacing between this and a normal 1/2 gap is the same. This happens multiple times in the map Made the 1/2 beat gaps bigger
-01:10:641 (5,6,7,8,9) - Clean out this shape so it looks like a perfect star. Use the Polygon Creation tool if you have to
-01:12:692 (2,3,4,5,6) - Same as above I prefer how they look now, and they are perfectly symmetrical anyways
-Again, spacing is very high and time between them is very low here: 00:42:436 (3,4). The slider leniency let's them play as smaller jumps
Sorry for the length of this mod. Ignore the kudosu, please. No problem! Everything helps!
hello!Now THIS is the mod I was waiting for, thank you!
your rhythm density is completely backwards lol
the rhythm in the intro is okay, i think would be better to go all in on following the 00:05:513 (3,4) - this instrument. a lot of the 1/4 feels unneeded to me cuz of how calm the song is Changed, but now the verse feels even more overmapped than it did before, not sure how to change it
00:12:179 (7,8,9,10) - something something you are not hanzer It's not a phase DAD
there isnt really a reason to use something this uncomfortable here imo. Changed into regular ol' streams
00:12:820 (2,3,4,5,6) - on patterns like these, using a more consistent visual spacing helps it look more organized fixed
00:33:461 (2) - this rhythm feels really lame to play. considering that this is a pretty intense part in the song, having a long held out slider lowering the density this much is kinda lame imo. Replaced with sliders
and then 00:34:231 (3) - here you're following the vocals with the previous slider but then 00:34:231 (3,4) - go off of the vocals randomly Remapped
00:35:256 (1,2,3,4,5) - and 00:33:205 (1,2) - are a call-and-response structure in the song, so it should probably be mapped more similarly since theyre so related by the song. Both now follow the same rhythm choice
00:36:282 (5) - this type of note really detracts from the rhythm of the map since you're using sliders for vocals and suddenly its a slider not on a vocal Changed to a circle
00:37:308 (1,2) - these sliders don't really relate to each other too well. considering that they are so prominent in the song, you'd want to make them look nice together They should be more aesthetically pleasing now
the same rhythm issues kinda repeat through this entire section Basically remapped the whole section to fit with the vocals
01:04:743 (3) - o.0
shouldnt there be an object at 01:05:769 - oh shit i didnt think the change in pitch was so distinct
01:08:590 (2,3) - this is really bad cuz its the first time 3/4 jump out of a slider to a circle is ever used and its literally the biggest jump in the map so far OH that was completely unintentional
also i really don't think the 3/4s with jumps fit here at all. it puts a lot of emphasis on notes like 01:12:436 (2) - which are totally not important in the song Gonna keep the ones that emphasize certain notes
speaking of 1/4 jumps shouldnt there be one here 01:15:000 (4,5) - lol I'm bad lol
idk the entire kiai feels reaaaaaaaaally forced and overspaced to me. this song is 117 bpm. there's no reason to be forcing massive fullscreen jumps on it.
since you did, there isnt any emphasis other than the extended sliders; stuff like 01:19:359 (5,6,7,1) - which has a clear up and down in intensity is completely and utterly ignored since it all plays exactly the same. No excuse for the up and downs, I'm looking back at that and wondering why i mapped it like that, but for the actual spacing, I was hoping to space it out in order to make up for the lack of rhythm density compared to the other parts
01:22:692 (2,3,4,5,6) - these are also kinda weird, i mean you're following an ostinato that's been going on for the entire song, but its the only time you ever really follow it in the kiai. and then you ignore the very clear drum rhythm as well by just putting a 1/4 burst I'm a little confused by this,
since the 1/4 burst is supposed to be representing the drum rhythm
yea, all in all your mapping still needs work before going for ranked; pm me in game if you have questions about this mod I was waiting for someone to tell me that
well so do i still need to mod this or should i wait till u remappedhmm i remapped the insane but im gonna say wait to mod it, since im still not happy with the hard difficulty. I'll forum pm you once I'm done with remapping the hard if that's alright
I am back again! (For some reason)
I like your map so much that I kept playing it a few times.Thank you! Hopefully I can improve enough to where this is rankable. DO YOU WANT THE VIDEO FOR YOUR BACKGROUND? Just asking. YES PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE VIDEO lol ty
- 00:12:692 - undermapped, this should be mapped since its a strong sound Added a note to lead into the slider
- 00:33:205 - 00:35:256 (1) - 00:43:461 (1) - this should be a kick slider either to stay consistent with 00:33:461 (2,3,4) - since ur all following the vocal Changed
- 00:36:795 (7,1) - overlap, avoid it Fixed
- 00:55:513 (1) - make the sliderbody stack with 00:55:256 (4) - sliderend would be better Fixed
- 01:00:385 (3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8433098, this would be better imo since it dont overlap with the slider 00:59:615 (1) - I agree
- 01:05:128 - make this clickable since yea ur following the vocal at this part so this should be a sliderhead or sth Changed
- 01:17:564 (4) - i would prefer stack with sldierend instead since it cleaner to look Changed
- 01:23:974 - u could make the spacing bigger here since the snare is quite intense, make the spacing bigger make more sense here Increased the spacing leading into it and the burst itself
- 00:07:949 (4,5) - the spacing change to intense here, since it a hard diff, move to stack with 00:07:179 (2) - sliderend changed
- 00:11:154 (3,4) - inconsistent spacing Changed it to a stack anyways
- 00:12:692 - 00:16:795 - 00:20:897 - 00:25:000 - same again u miss a strong sound here Added lead ins for all of them, extended the last slider
- 00:47:308 (8,3) - 00:45:000 (4,6) - 00:51:410 (1,3) - 00:57:820 (1) - avoid overlap Changed as many overlaps as i could find
- well avoid overlaps in hard diff, since its ar isnt high, so overlaps sometimes might cause misread and hard to read, so u better avoid those
- 00:08:590 - i dont agree u use the same concept as insane diff, since there are differnet difficulties, i suggest u can stack all of the 1/4 like 00:09:487 (4,5) - , 00:10:128 (7,8) - etc Changed them into stacks
lol you need combo colors xd o crud added on the hard dff, will add on the others later but i'm out of time for nowThanks everyone for the feedback![Insane]
- 00:12:692 - sounds odd when you just skip only the strong beat The original intent was to just go ham following the vocals, but I agree it's really awkward not having something there. Fixed
- 00:33:205 (1) - 00:35:256 (1) - 00:43:461 (1) - you follow all the vocals with kicksliders but dont have a kicksliders on these because theyre the big beats?
i think thats why but thats not a very good reason to just not follow the precedent you set. Ya that was the original idea, I've changed them to kicksliders with different slider shapes from the rest of the pattern
- 00:36:538 (6,7,8,1,2) - the aesthetics here are very messy because of the 00:36:795 (7,1) - irregular spacing between these two objects. Fixed
- 00:46:026 (2,4) - avoid the overlap here Rotated the pattern
- 01:03:718 (1,2,3) - even though these vocals are two different rhythms theyre mapped the same way, completely skipping big beats in the first two on the white ticks. Changed
- 00:08:333 (5,1) - more spacing between these two since a very big transition here with a cymbal emphasis on 1. Increased spacing,
not sure if it's ok that the 1/2 gap and 1/4 gap are basically the same size now though
- 00:12:692 - 00:16:795 - 00:20:897 - 00:25:000 - adding a hit circle here would not skip a big white beat for basically no reason imo, even if your solely following vocals, if you can get a big beat in while still keeping focus on the main instrument it would be good. Added
- 00:47:308 (8,3) - ruins the precedent in aesthetics as before you kept them orderly but here its messy with both the slider start and end overlapping the other slider, why not just stack the start of 3 to the end of 8. Stacked, may change it to the end of 3 stacking the end of 8 if the gap between 8 and 1 is too big
- 00:57:308 (4,1) - same here, why not stack either the start of 1 to the start of 4 or end of 1 to the start of 4 and blanket slider 1 to the end of 3.
- 01:05:128 - you have been faithfully following vocals for the entire song but then skip one here? i think it would be fine like insane difficulty to have a 3/4 slider repeat. (have it end on the next blue tick with the vocal then have a repeat) Oh crap i missed that when remapping most of it, changed
- 01:22:179 (1) - dont really agree with just completely skipping all of the drum beats and everything else in the background to just have a spinner for the vocal. id suggest following that. Mapped it