UNDEAD CORPORATION - Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni

posted
Total Posts
69
show more
Sidetail
[general]
as a post-sber myself (SB maker of 1 and 2 Just as a reference xD), i can give you some tips on reducing load for sb

you tried to use sb/circle (which doesn't exist (atleast not in the folder))

your "thank.png" is faded out for entire time... and your "for playing.png" / "kawaii.png" is out of bound.

and your sb isnt very efficient (usages of black.png while you can just fade off the bg), so i fixed it for you: https://puu.sh/weUOV/98f099a71b.zip (make sure you back up your current files (osb & sb folder) , so that you can go back to it if you dont like it and those extra sprites.)

^ on top of that sb, you just need to add "thanks for playing owo" pictures on there

[normal]
00:16:485 (2) - bend this so that it fits nicely with 00:17:576 (3) - and offers more flow
00:26:849 (1,2) - not sure why these need vol boost since i dont see a reason for it..

good. I like it.

[easy]
check AiMod (there is some distance things to perhaps fix)
00:06:667 (4,5,1) - I do think you can make DS just enough big so that objects dont touch. Its just things that drives me nuts
00:08:303 (1,2,3) - ^ yeah it doesn't look very nice. hope you fix it!
00:35:576 (4,5) - this should've been switched around circle-> slider feels better, ending on downbeat with sliderend seems odd
00:40:485 (2,3) - ^
00:52:485 (1) - have the spinner start at 00:52:212 so that players have just a bit more time to spin (you did it on normal actually)

hope that helps. if you need help with sb or questions in general, just ask me
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Cris_1 wrote:

#modreqs yay :D

General: Your mapset had some problems with SB (you can see this on AiMod), fix this please. only thing i saw was it needs an epilepsy warning, so i added that

Easy
Imo this needs more DS (1,2x maybe) thanks but i think i'll keep at the ds rn
  1. 00:05:031 (3) - NC fixed
  2. 00:23:031 (4) - ^ fixed
  3. 00:08:303 (1,2,3) - Bad flow, i suggest put 2 above 00:07:758 (5) and 3 right down from this i think it's fine where it is, but if a few more mods come about this i'll TRY to fix it
  4. 00:51:940 (5) - Remove and start spinner here i feel something needs to be clicked here
Normal
  1. 00:13:212 (1,2) - Fix blanket tried to fix it
  2. 00:22:485 (2) - Put this directly to the tail of 1 i don't understand what you mean here
  3. 00:29:576 (4) - NC? fixed
  4. 00:37:758 (1) - I suggest put this above from 00:34:485 (3) to me it's fine where it is
  5. 00:51:940 (3) - Same on easy (remove and put spinner here). Imo emphasizes better
GL~ thanks!
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Sidetail wrote:

[general]
as a post-sber myself (SB maker of 1 and 2 Just as a reference xD), i can give you some tips on reducing load for sb

you tried to use sb/circle (which doesn't exist (atleast not in the folder))

your "thank.png" is faded out for entire time... and your "for playing.png" / "kawaii.png" is out of bound.

and your sb isnt very efficient (usages of black.png while you can just fade off the bg), so i fixed it for you: https://puu.sh/weUOV/98f099a71b.zip (make sure you back up your current files (osb & sb folder) , so that you can go back to it if you dont like it and those extra sprites.)

^ on top of that sb, you just need to add "thanks for playing owo" pictures on there thank you for fixing my storyboard! i am a HORRIBLE sb mapper xd

[normal]
00:16:485 (2) - bend this so that it fits nicely with 00:17:576 (3) - and offers more flow bent it a tiny bit (wow that does flow)
00:26:849 (1,2) - not sure why these need vol boost since i dont see a reason for it.. i feel it does but i'll lower it to 40%

good. I like it. i'm not experienced with mapping normals so i'm glad you said that! :D

[easy]
check AiMod (there is some distance things to perhaps fix) fixed
00:06:667 (4,5,1) - I do think you can make DS just enough big so that objects dont touch. Its just things that drives me nuts i feel this is fine however it does make me a little insane too, but in this case i think i'll keep it unless few more mods ask about this
00:08:303 (1,2,3) - ^ yeah it doesn't look very nice. hope you fix it! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ okay i tried to fix it
00:35:576 (4,5) - this should've been switched around circle-> slider feels better, ending on downbeat with sliderend seems odd i don't see a need to fix it though, i feel it still goes with rhythm
00:40:485 (2,3) - ^ fixed
00:52:485 (1) - have the spinner start at 00:52:212 so that players have just a bit more time to spin (you did it on normal actually) fixed

hope that helps. if you need help with sb or questions in general, just ask me okay, thanks!
CutEddie
Hi! >-<

Two things to list :3

- Normal Mod
- Guest difficulty


So here is the short mod to both difficulties ^^ (mostly suggestions)
00:08:303 (1,2) - You could make that 1 slider body fit perfectly the 2, but not the most necessary. c:
00:14:849 (1) - Maybe reverse body direction, so it ends in the way to the next note incoming.
00:31:212 (4) - Same ^
00:34:485 (3,4) - You could make the slider bodies bent to the opposite direction -> 3 to the botton and 4 top the top, so the concept is the same but 4 goes directly to the next circle.
00:48:667 (2,3) - ugh Theres an odd stack here, it's better to keep it to the same spacing, no overlaps and no big spacing.
00:50:775 (4) - Same ^
00:51:940 (5) - Feel free to increase spacing here to enphasize it as it is the last note :D .
00:08:303 (1) - Bent the slider body to the top, so you take it from the last note, and go directly to the next one.
00:16:485 (2) - Reverse slider with Ctrl + G, so it keeps flow.
00:51:940 (3) - As said in Easy difficulty: Feel free to enphasize it with more spacing as it is the last note in the map c: .


About the Guest Difficulty:
I would like to make a guest difficulty (how strange lol XD) , but I will do it as long as there's at least a 1% chance you take it (being rejected so many times :c) and obviously, if you let me to do so.

I have put so much efford into a 50 seconds mod LOL but anyway beautiful song
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

CutEddie wrote:

Hi! >-<

Two things to list :3

- Normal Mod
- Guest difficulty


So here is the short mod to both difficulties ^^ (mostly suggestions)
00:08:303 (1,2) - You could make that 1 slider body fit perfectly the 2, but not the most necessary. c: fffff i have no idea how to fix or understand what you said :c
00:14:849 (1) - Maybe reverse body direction, so it ends in the way to the next note incoming. i don't understand this
00:31:212 (4) - Same ^ ^
00:34:485 (3,4) - You could make the slider bodies bent to the opposite direction -> 3 to the botton and 4 top the top, so the concept is the same but 4 goes directly to the next circle. sorry don't understand
00:48:667 (2,3) - ugh Theres an odd stack here, it's better to keep it to the same spacing, no overlaps and no big spacing. this is consistent spacing (according to aimod) so i think i should keep it
00:50:775 (4) - Same ^ ^
00:51:940 (5) - Feel free to increase spacing here to enphasize it as it is the last note :D . i did 2 followpoints
00:08:303 (1) - Bent the slider body to the top, so you take it from the last note, and go directly to the next one. tried to fix
00:16:485 (2) - Reverse slider with Ctrl + G, so it keeps flow. i can't do it.. rip mac
00:51:940 (3) - As said in Easy difficulty: Feel free to enphasize it with more spacing as it is the last note in the map c: . i did 2 followpoints again


About the Guest Difficulty:
I would like to make a guest difficulty (how strange lol XD) , but I will do it as long as there's at least a 1% chance you take it (being rejected so many times :c) and obviously, if you let me to do so. it depends. if it's like easy or normal that's fine, just hitsound for me (i can if you want) and make it less than 1.32 for me! :D

I have put so much efford into a 50 seconds mod LOL but anyway beautiful song thank you so much! i hope you like the map :D
CutEddie
HEYYYY GUEST DIFF + HITSOUNDING FINISHED XD :)
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 26801
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 1
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
TitleUnicode:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
Artist:UNDEAD CORPORATION
ArtistUnicode:UNDEAD CORPORATION
Creator:Nyantiaz
Version:Eddie's Beginner
Source:東方Project
Tags:Touhou Piano Gensoukyou kara chou Koutetsu Juutei Bakuon 幻想郷から超鋼鉄重低爆音 C78 ZUN Three Moon Fairies Sangetsusei 東方三月精 ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity 1 Team Shanghai Alice A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty 上海アリス幻樂団 Gengakudan Yukimura Hirano Sunny Milk Luna Child Star Sapphire byby
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3.3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,1758,,213,293
F,0,1758,1894,1
S,0,1758,1894,0.2565482,0.284603
F,0,1894,2031,1
S,0,1894,2031,0.284603,0.333699
F,0,2031,2167,1,0
S,0,2031,2167,0.333699,0.3968222
F,0,2167,2303,0
S,0,2167,2303,0.3968222,0.424877
F,0,2303,2440,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,5031,,369,408
F,0,5031,5167,1,0.9859726
S,0,5031,5167,0.2355069,0.4599454
F,0,5167,5303,0.9859726,0.4143561
S,0,5167,5303,0.4599454,0.6493149
F,0,5303,5440,0.4143561,0.01106842
S,0,5303,5440,0.6493149
F,0,5440,5576,0.01106842,0.0286026
F,0,5576,5712,0.0286026,0.2074521
F,0,5712,5849,0.2074521,0.2109592
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
122,545.454545454546,3,1,21,20,1,0
1212,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
2303,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
3394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
5576,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
6122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
7212,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
8849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
9940,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
12122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
13212,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
13758,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
14303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
15394,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
16485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
18667,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
20303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
25212,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
25758,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
28485,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
29576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
31758,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
33394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
35031,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
35576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
38303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
39394,-100,3,1,21,35,0,0
39940,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
40485,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
41031,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
41576,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
42667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
44849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
46485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
48122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
48667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
49212,681.818181818182,3,1,21,30,1,0
49893,882.352941176471,3,1,21,25,1,0
50775,1165.04854368932,3,1,21,20,1,0
51940,1090.90909090909,3,1,21,15,1,0
57394,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
72,192,667,6,0,L|152:192,1,80,0|0,1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
232,192,1758,2,0,P|264:168|283:125,2,80,8|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
200,120,3394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
120,96,3940,2,0,P|144:56|186:38,1,80
256,32,5031,6,0,B|304:96|304:96|304:192,1,160,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,288,7212,6,0,L|208:288,1,80
136,288,8303,2,0,L|72:336,2,80,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,9940,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,224,10485,2,0,P|104:176|128:144,1,80
232,160,11576,2,0,P|254:205|256:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,312,13212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,232,13758,2,0,L|256:152,1,80
256,71,14849,2,0,L|256:-17,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,16485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,128,17031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,208,17576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,18122,2,0,L|320:296,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20303,6,0,L|192:128,1,80
144,80,21394,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,192,22485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,23031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,312,23576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,304,24122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,24667,2,0,B|128:224|128:224|104:144,1,160
256,32,26849,6,0,L|256:128,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27940,2,0,L|256:272,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,29576,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,264,30122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,264,30667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,192,31212,2,0,P|240:136|288:112,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,192,33394,6,0,L|392:192,1,80
456,192,34485,2,0,P|435:241|392:272,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,288,35576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,36122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,288,36667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,37212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,168,37758,2,0,L|256:80,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,48,39394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
384,96,39940,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,144,40485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41031,6,0,L|168:256,1,80
128,288,42667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,232,43212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,152,43758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,44303,2,0,P|152:146|144:192,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,46485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,47576,2,0,P|208:96|176:40,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,48667,6,0,L|336:16,1,80
352,104,49893,6,0,L|272:120,1,80
256,192,51940,12,0,57394,0:0:0:0:


Took me more time the hitsounding than the actual mapping LOL XD
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

CutEddie wrote:

HEYYYY GUEST DIFF + HITSOUNDING FINISHED XD :)
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 26801
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 1
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
TitleUnicode:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
Artist:UNDEAD CORPORATION
ArtistUnicode:UNDEAD CORPORATION
Creator:Nyantiaz
Version:Eddie's Beginner
Source:東方Project
Tags:Touhou Piano Gensoukyou kara chou Koutetsu Juutei Bakuon 幻想郷から超鋼鉄重低爆音 C78 ZUN Three Moon Fairies Sangetsusei 東方三月精 ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity 1 Team Shanghai Alice A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty 上海アリス幻樂団 Gengakudan Yukimura Hirano Sunny Milk Luna Child Star Sapphire byby
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3.3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,1758,,213,293
F,0,1758,1894,1
S,0,1758,1894,0.2565482,0.284603
F,0,1894,2031,1
S,0,1894,2031,0.284603,0.333699
F,0,2031,2167,1,0
S,0,2031,2167,0.333699,0.3968222
F,0,2167,2303,0
S,0,2167,2303,0.3968222,0.424877
F,0,2303,2440,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,5031,,369,408
F,0,5031,5167,1,0.9859726
S,0,5031,5167,0.2355069,0.4599454
F,0,5167,5303,0.9859726,0.4143561
S,0,5167,5303,0.4599454,0.6493149
F,0,5303,5440,0.4143561,0.01106842
S,0,5303,5440,0.6493149
F,0,5440,5576,0.01106842,0.0286026
F,0,5576,5712,0.0286026,0.2074521
F,0,5712,5849,0.2074521,0.2109592
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
122,545.454545454546,3,1,21,20,1,0
1212,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
2303,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
3394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
5576,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
6122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
7212,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
8849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
9940,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
12122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
13212,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
13758,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
14303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
15394,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
16485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
18667,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
20303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
25212,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
25758,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
28485,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
29576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
31758,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
33394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
35031,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
35576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
38303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
39394,-100,3,1,21,35,0,0
39940,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
40485,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
41031,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
41576,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
42667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
44849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
46485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
48122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
48667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
49212,681.818181818182,3,1,21,30,1,0
49893,882.352941176471,3,1,21,25,1,0
50775,1165.04854368932,3,1,21,20,1,0
51940,1090.90909090909,3,1,21,15,1,0
57394,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
72,192,667,6,0,L|152:192,1,80,0|0,1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
232,192,1758,2,0,P|264:168|283:125,2,80,8|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
200,120,3394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
120,96,3940,2,0,P|144:56|186:38,1,80
256,32,5031,6,0,B|304:96|304:96|304:192,1,160,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,288,7212,6,0,L|208:288,1,80
136,288,8303,2,0,L|72:336,2,80,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,9940,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,224,10485,2,0,P|104:176|128:144,1,80
232,160,11576,2,0,P|254:205|256:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,312,13212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,232,13758,2,0,L|256:152,1,80
256,71,14849,2,0,L|256:-17,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,16485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,128,17031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,208,17576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,18122,2,0,L|320:296,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20303,6,0,L|192:128,1,80
144,80,21394,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,192,22485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,23031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,312,23576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,304,24122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,24667,2,0,B|128:224|128:224|104:144,1,160
256,32,26849,6,0,L|256:128,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27940,2,0,L|256:272,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,29576,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,264,30122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,264,30667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,192,31212,2,0,P|240:136|288:112,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,192,33394,6,0,L|392:192,1,80
456,192,34485,2,0,P|435:241|392:272,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,288,35576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,36122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,288,36667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,37212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,168,37758,2,0,L|256:80,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,48,39394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
384,96,39940,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,144,40485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41031,6,0,L|168:256,1,80
128,288,42667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,232,43212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,152,43758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,44303,2,0,P|152:146|144:192,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,46485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,47576,2,0,P|208:96|176:40,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,48667,6,0,L|336:16,1,80
352,104,49893,6,0,L|272:120,1,80
256,192,51940,12,0,57394,0:0:0:0:


Took me more time the hitsounding than the actual mapping LOL XD
The hitsounding is wrong though you forgot to use whistle and finish thing however i still added and i put the whistle etc :D
-Keitaro
NM from my queue as requested by Eddie.

[Easy]
00:03:394 (2,1) - the circular flow is a bit off.


RED: Real movement (without flow)
GREEN: Expected movement (with flow)
00:08:303 (1,2) - This can be used as a blanket instead, it feels weird also it overlaps.
00:19:758 (1,2) - tbh I dont really sure if a 90 degree flow will work, as you dont do it in the other parts of the diff
00:26:849 (1,2) - Fix circular flow.
00:29:576 (3,4) - something like
00:37:212 (6) - I beleive 00:37:758 - should be clickable.
00:48:667 (2,3) - Even so the spacing is interrupted by BPM Change, please make the spacing same as 00:47:576 (1,2) - becouse it looks bad due to overlap, also the flow isnt that good.
00:49:212 (3,4) - ^

[Twin Normal]
00:09:940 (3,4) - Posibble blanket
00:27:940 (2) - A curve is better imo
00:43:758 (4,5) - unperfect blanket
00:48:667 (1,2,3) - Save problem as Easy.

[Complexion]
Overall the diff is fine, just check some posibble blanket like 00:32:849 (1,3,4) - so it looks better.

anyway gl.
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Error- wrote:

NM from my queue as requested by Eddie.

[Easy]
00:03:394 (2,1) - the circular flow is a bit off.


RED: Real movement (without flow)
GREEN: Expected movement (with flow)
00:08:303 (1,2) - This can be used as a blanket instead, it feels weird also it overlaps.
00:19:758 (1,2) - tbh I dont really sure if a 90 degree flow will work, as you dont do it in the other parts of the diff
00:26:849 (1,2) - Fix circular flow.
00:29:576 (3,4) - something like
00:37:212 (6) - I beleive 00:37:758 - should be clickable.
00:48:667 (2,3) - Even so the spacing is interrupted by BPM Change, please make the spacing same as 00:47:576 (1,2) - becouse it looks bad due to overlap, also the flow isnt that good.
00:49:212 (3,4) - ^

[Twin Normal]
00:09:940 (3,4) - Posibble blanket
00:27:940 (2) - A curve is better imo
00:43:758 (4,5) - unperfect blanket
00:48:667 (1,2,3) - Save problem as Easy.

[Complexion]
Overall the diff is fine, just check some posibble blanket like 00:32:849 (1,3,4) - so it looks better.

anyway gl.
Sorry for replying so late! I don't have a lot of time so I tried to fix as best as possible. Thanks for your mod!
tatatat
Why does the CS differ between the Normal and Complexion difficulty? Btw, I'm not sure if the Normal is considered a normal, since it is only 1.11*, attempt to make a difficulty that is more than 1.50* to follow the ranking criteria. Don't forget to add the guest difficulty mapper's name to the tags. You might also want to clean those tags up a little. Whats "byby CutEddie" supposed to mean?
I searched through every song of the Undead Corporation's on last.fm and I couldn't find a song with the name of this map in japanese or romaji. I highly doubt the title of the song is in romaji. Please find a reputable source with the title. You must have correct metadata in order to have your map be rankable. I'm sorry I can't be of any further help with this. I spent about 30 minutes searching for the song title myself.
Why does the map's background cut out entirely due to the storyboard around 00:41:576 - You can't just have a black background. Similar at 00:00:000 -
I'm not sure if you need to include an epilepsy warning for your map. The storyboard seems very simple.
Consider using less vibrant combo colors and instead use more dried out colors (colors with high saturation and luminosity) I think less vibrant colors would fit the map better.
00:49:212 - Consider using slider velocity changes here and in the following BPM changes to make the slider velocity constant.
Example of how you could do that:
Twin Normal:
00:19:758 - Start a new combo here? A new combo is started during a similar rhythm at 00:26:849 -
00:13:212 - Maybe map each individual note here instead of using a reverse slider?

Maybe make a diff without slider's at all to increase the difficulty?
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

tatatat wrote:

Why does the CS differ between the Normal and Complexion difficulty? oh my bad fixed Btw, I'm not sure if the Normal is considered a normal, since it is only 1.11*, attempt to make a difficulty that is more than 1.50* to follow the ranking criteria. check https://osu.ppy.sh/s/257739 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/347942 it's completely rankableDon't forget to add the guest difficulty mapper's name to the tags. i didYou might also want to clean those tags up a little. Whats "byby CutEddie" supposed to mean? other mappers tags
I searched through every song of the Undead Corporation's on last.fm and I couldn't find a song with the name of this map in japanese or romaji. I highly doubt the title of the song is in romaji. Please find a reputable source with the title. You must have correct metadata in order to have your map be rankable. this is the metadata every other map (i put above) used, so i just went with those I'm sorry I can't be of any further help with this. I spent about 30 minutes searching for the song title myself. sorry, in english is "A Land Resplendent Of Nature's Beauty"
Why does the map's background cut out entirely due to the storyboard around 00:41:576 - You can't just have a black background. Similar at 00:00:000 -
I'm not sure if you need to include an epilepsy warning for your map. The storyboard seems very simple. epilepsy was for previous storyboard, and i'll have to talk to the person that made the sb
Consider using less vibrant combo colors and instead use more dried out colors (colors with high saturation and luminosity) I think less vibrant colors would fit the map better. but why? o_o
00:49:212 - Consider using slider velocity changes here and in the following BPM changes to make the slider velocity constant. in all diffs?
if so fixed

Example of how you could do that:
Twin Normal:
00:19:758 - Start a new combo here? A new combo is started during a similar rhythm at 00:26:849 - fixed
00:13:212 - Maybe map each individual note here instead of using a reverse slider? fixed

Maybe make a diff without slider's at all to increase the difficulty? i don't see why i'd do that tbh
Thanks for your mod!
Antares-
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: hey
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: are you up to mod rn
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: xd
2017-06-25 23:49 Antares-: not really
2017-06-25 23:49 Antares-: d;
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: :c
2017-06-25 23:49 Antares-: im mapping rn
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: what about 53s easy diff
2017-06-25 23:49 CutEddie: ;-,
2017-06-25 23:50 Antares-: m i can see
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: we need those
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: but we haven't got sp
2017-06-25 23:50 Antares-: but its easy
2017-06-25 23:50 Antares-: if you fail sth on easy then its remap
2017-06-25 23:50 Antares-: link
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1318120&m=0
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: not miine
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: collab
2017-06-25 23:50 CutEddie: :D
2017-06-25 23:50 Antares-: oh boi 3E spread
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: XD
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: stfu
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: XDDDDD
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: you can mod it via here
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: and then post the chat log
2017-06-25 23:51 CutEddie: ^^
2017-06-25 23:52 Antares-: so first
2017-06-25 23:52 Antares-: title: 雪月桜花の国
2017-06-25 23:52 CutEddie: ye
2017-06-25 23:53 CutEddie: but how am I supossed to copy and paste that
2017-06-25 23:53 CutEddie: xd
2017-06-25 23:53 Antares-: ill just link with log
2017-06-25 23:53 CutEddie: ç
2017-06-25 23:53 CutEddie: ç_ç-
2017-06-25 23:53 Antares-: but idk what to mod here tbh its
2017-06-25 23:53 Antares-: easy
2017-06-25 23:54 CutEddie: idk
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: 00:05:031 (1,2) -
2017-06-25 23:54 CutEddie: that would be nice
2017-06-25 23:54 CutEddie: :v
2017-06-25 23:54 CutEddie: just give it 1 sp
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: drop nc
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: and nc on 2
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: would be more consistent
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: as you have nc every 2nd long white
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: mm wait
2017-06-25 23:54 Antares-: idk how ncs go here tbh
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: 00:09:940 (3,4,5,6,7,8) -
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: why this is so long
2017-06-25 23:55 CutEddie: who knows
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: 00:09:940 (3) - drop nc here
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: i mean use nc
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: 00:13:212 (6) -
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: and here
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: just make nc every 2nd long white and it should be good
2017-06-25 23:55 Antares-: cuz rn its really
2017-06-25 23:56 Antares-: inconsistent
2017-06-25 23:56 CutEddie: meh tbh i don't think 00:09:940 (4) - needs nc
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: mm NCs should be used in constant time distances
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: + making sv changes easier to read
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: sometimes
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: generally things that you wanna
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: emphasis
2017-06-25 23:57 Antares-: w/o making map NC spam
2017-06-25 23:58 Antares-: 00:41:031 (1) - like why is nc here
2017-06-25 23:58 Antares-: 00:42:667 (5) - and not here
2017-06-25 23:58 Antares-: 100:45:940 (9,10) - again its so long w/o reason
2017-06-25 23:59 Antares-: 00:50:775 (3) - and that one need nc cuz sv change
2017-06-25 23:59 CutEddie: wait
2017-06-25 23:59 CutEddie: WTF
2017-06-25 23:59 CutEddie: WHAT DIFF ARE YOU LOOKING AT
2017-06-25 23:59 CutEddie: LOL
2017-06-25 23:59 Antares-: normal
2017-06-25 23:59 Antares-: wtf
2017-06-25 23:59 CutEddie: twin normal?
2017-06-25 23:59 Antares-: is there any different normal
2017-06-26 00:00 CutEddie: nah
2017-06-26 00:00 CutEddie: xd
2017-06-26 00:01 Antares-: idk just made ur mind with ncs on this so its consistent to anything
2017-06-26 00:01 Antares-: 'and it will be okay
2017-06-26 00:03 Antares-: 00:13:212 (1,2) - also blanket to fix on complexion
2017-06-26 00:04 CutEddie: complexion is not mine
2017-06-26 00:04 Antares-: ya i know
2017-06-26 00:04 Antares-: would also check aimod on both diffs that arent yours
2017-06-26 00:04 Antares-: cuz normal seem fine
2017-06-26 00:04 Antares-: ds-wise
2017-06-26 00:05 Antares-: damn my song feels so fast now
2017-06-26 00:05 Antares-: on 150 bpm
2017-06-26 00:05 CutEddie: xd
2017-06-26 00:05 CutEddie: post mod
2017-06-26 00:05 CutEddie: :D

metadata:
title: 雪月桜花の国
romanized is fine

00:13:212 (1,2) - blanket on complexion
also check AIMod distance snapping on both easy and complexion

gl with map!
CutEddie
Alright Antares-' mod applied and some minor changes.

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 26801
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
TitleUnicode:Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
Artist:UNDEAD CORPORATION
ArtistUnicode:UNDEAD CORPORATION
Creator:Nyantiaz
Version:Twin Normal
Source:東方Project
Tags:Touhou Piano Gensoukyou kara chou Koutetsu Juutei Bakuon 幻想郷から超鋼鉄重低爆音 C78 ZUN Three Moon Fairies Sangetsusei 東方三月精 ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity 1 Team Shanghai Alice A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty 上海アリス幻樂団 Gengakudan Yukimura Hirano Sunny Milk Luna Child Star Sapphire byby CutEddie
BeatmapID:1318120
BeatmapSetID:622466

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3.3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,1758,,213,293
F,0,1758,1894,1
S,0,1758,1894,0.2565482,0.284603
F,0,1894,2031,1
S,0,1894,2031,0.284603,0.333699
F,0,2031,2167,1,0
S,0,2031,2167,0.333699,0.3968222
F,0,2167,2303,0
S,0,2167,2303,0.3968222,0.424877
F,0,2303,2440,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\circle.png",320,240
M,0,5031,,369,408
F,0,5031,5167,1,0.9859726
S,0,5031,5167,0.2355069,0.4599454
F,0,5167,5303,0.9859726,0.4143561
S,0,5167,5303,0.4599454,0.6493149
F,0,5303,5440,0.4143561,0.01106842
S,0,5303,5440,0.6493149
F,0,5440,5576,0.01106842,0.0286026
F,0,5576,5712,0.0286026,0.2074521
F,0,5712,5849,0.2074521,0.2109592
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
122,545.454545454546,3,1,21,20,1,0
1212,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
2303,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
3394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
5576,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
6122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
7212,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
8849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
9940,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
12122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
13212,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
13758,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
14303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
15394,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
16485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
18667,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
20303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
25212,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0
25758,-100,3,1,21,40,0,0
28485,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
29576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
31758,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
33394,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
35031,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
35576,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
38303,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
39394,-100,3,1,21,35,0,0
39940,-100,3,1,21,30,0,0
40485,-100,3,1,21,25,0,0
41031,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
41576,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
42667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
44849,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
46485,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
48122,-100,3,1,21,15,0,0
48667,-100,3,1,21,20,0,0
49212,681.818181818182,3,1,21,30,1,0
49212,-79.9999999999999,3,1,21,30,0,0
49893,882.352941176471,3,1,21,25,1,0
50775,1165.04854368932,3,1,21,20,1,0
51940,1090.90909090909,3,1,21,15,1,0
57394,-100,3,1,21,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
72,192,667,6,0,L|152:192,1,80,0|0,1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
232,192,1758,2,0,P|264:168|283:125,1,80,4|0,1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
120,112,3394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
40,88,3940,2,0,P|64:48|106:30,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,32,5031,2,0,B|240:56|240:56|304:80,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,192,6667,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,272,7212,2,0,L|248:272,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,312,8303,2,0,L|128:360,2,80,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,232,9940,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,224,10485,2,0,P|112:176|144:152,1,80
200,120,11576,2,0,P|240:128|296:120,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,248,13212,5,2,0:0:0:0:
448,296,13758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,328,14303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,288,14849,2,0,P|224:312|216:312,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,168,16485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
368,136,17031,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,208,17576,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,240,18122,2,0,L|328:328,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,248,19758,5,2,0:0:0:0:
192,168,20303,2,0,L|128:104,1,80
64,72,21394,2,4,L|16:144,1,80
8,216,22485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
56,280,23031,2,0,L|112:344,1,80
184,328,24122,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,248,24667,2,0,B|141:248|141:248|88:206|88:206|88:152,1,160,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,88,26303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,56,26849,6,0,L|320:48,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,27940,2,4,P|360:128|360:176,1,80
192,192,29576,5,8,0:0:0:0:
128,240,30122,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,296,30667,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,248,31212,2,0,P|296:232|312:168,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,16,33394,6,0,L|416:112,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,168,34485,2,0,P|427:217|384:248,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,35576,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,336,36122,2,0,L|192:336,1,80
160,264,37212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,216,37758,2,0,L|224:128,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,48,39394,5,8,0:0:0:0:
400,112,39940,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,128,40485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,184,41031,2,0,L|176:248,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,336,42667,5,8,0:0:0:0:
72,256,43212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,176,43758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,136,44303,2,0,P|152:170|144:216,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,352,45940,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,304,46485,2,0,P|336:224|336:208,1,80
288,168,47576,2,0,P|240:152|208:96,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,56,48667,5,8,0:0:0:0:
322,26,49212,2,0,L|422:10,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,81,50775,6,0,L|466:161,1,80
256,192,52212,12,4,57394,0:0:0:0:

Also, I can't fix that but as he said, title should be 雪月桜花の国
Rhyth8
Easy: Almost perfect, but if a beginner was playing, the sliders would be hard to tell. I think using circle size 3 would be great! Good job and keep up this pace for the future!

Twin Normal: 00:24:667 - This slider does not really seem nature like. But it would defiantly fit on a mechanical one! Otherwise, It's great!

Complexion: Perfect!
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Rhyth8 wrote:

Easy: Almost perfect, but if a beginner was playing, the sliders would be hard to tell. I think using circle size 3 would be great! Good job and keep up this pace for the future! Thanks!

Twin Normal: 00:24:667 - This slider does not really seem nature like. But it would defiantly fit on a mechanical one! Otherwise, It's great! I think the slider is fine. :D However if I get more complaints then we'll change

Complexion: Perfect! Thanks!
Thanks for the mod!
Rhyth8
Hey, I love this map, so I'll shoot the star at this map! You're welcome in advance.
Mombei
Hi, from my modding queue :)

[Easy]
  1. 00:34:485 (3,4,5,6) - This rhythm structure is very different from what you used so far and I believe it's not fitting as much as the other patterns. I believe something like 00:22:485 (3,1) - or 00:08:303 (1,2) - would work much better
  2. 00:48:667 (2,3) - You should even out the spacing. Time-distance equality suggests you do. The slowing down doesn't happen until after the slider is actually clicked


This is a very simplistic map so I can't give very in-depth advice, I'm sorry

[Twin Normal]
  1. I believe this map is fundamentally flawed. You see, I feel like there's no criteria behind whether a piano sound gets a click or not. The rhythm structure isn't consistent. The only advice I can give you is to think up some criteria to take as reference and remap. If I said anything else it wouldn't make any sense after you changed everything. spacing was fine so you don't need to worry about that I guess.


[Complexion]
  1. 00:13:212 (1,2,1,2) - Here you change circular motion from the first 2 to the second 1, and then again on the second 2. This makes the emphasis on the first 1 much weaker. I suggest you use comfortable movement for the second 2. Of course, adjust the following patterns aswell.
  2. 00:51:940 (3) - for the "highest" diff in the set, you could map this sound more thoroughly



This map seems mostly fine, it might be a little controvertial because of the spread, but something like this has happened already so I don't think it will cause you too many problems.

I hope I could help.

Thanks for using my queue! :)
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Mombei wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue :)

[Easy]
  1. 00:34:485 (3,4,5,6) - This rhythm structure is very different from what you used so far and I believe it's not fitting as much as the other patterns. I believe something like 00:22:485 (3,1) - or 00:08:303 (1,2) - would work much better fixed
  2. 00:48:667 (2,3) - You should even out the spacing. Time-distance equality suggests you do. The slowing down doesn't happen until after the slider is actually clicked fixed


This is a very simplistic map so I can't give very in-depth advice, I'm sorry that's fine anything is appreciated!

[Twin Normal]
  1. I believe this map is fundamentally flawed. You see, I feel like there's no criteria behind whether a piano sound gets a click or not. The rhythm structure isn't consistent. The only advice I can give you is to think up some criteria to take as reference and remap. If I said anything else it wouldn't make any sense after you changed everything. spacing was fine so you don't need to worry about that I guess. i haven't really had anyone else come to me about problems, plus i think it's fine, but if more people come and say it's unrankable i'm go with my friend for a remap due to criteria


[Complexion]
  1. 00:13:212 (1,2,1,2) - Here you change circular motion from the first 2 to the second 1, and then again on the second 2. This makes the emphasis on the first 1 much weaker. I suggest you use comfortable movement for the second 2. Of course, adjust the following patterns aswell. i don't understand...
  2. 00:51:940 (3) - for the "highest" diff in the set, you could map this sound more thoroughly maybe.. but the hitsounds are okay so i'll keep them



This map seems mostly fine, it might be a little controvertial because of the spread, but something like this has happened already so I don't think it will cause you too many problems. :D

I hope I could help. you did!

Thanks for using my queue! :)no problem, and thank YOU for the mod!
seselis1
Hello there from #modreqs quick check
To begin with I think there are too many NCs, imao you should lower the amount of them so I'll try to explain this as much as I can, so try not to get confused:
00:01:758 (1) - let's say this is the most important sound so new combo only these sounds in the rest of the map. To be more precise new combo every third such an important sound like:
00:05:031 (3) - remove NC
00:08:303 (1) - good, that's the first important sound so leave NC
00:11:576 (4) - good, that's the second important sound so leave it not NC

00:13:212 (1) - not so important sound, remove NC
00:19:758 (1) - remove NC bc there's no important sound there
00:21:394 (2) - THIS is important sound so NC this instead
00:23:031 (1) - remove NC bc it's only the second important sound (I said every third not every important sound)
00:26:849 (1) - remove NC and 00:27:940 (2) - NC instead
00:32:849 (1) - remove NC
00:34:485 (3) - NC
00:37:758 (1) - again you should skip this and remove NC
00:41:031 (1) - and leave there NC
00:45:940 (1) - remove NC

Let's move on
00:09:940 (2) - it needs to be a blanket bc it looks bad in a visual way, ik it's hard bc of the ds but imao this should be fine https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8458903
if not, then remap this part
00:49:212 (3) - due to a slider velocity change there ds is ruined I suggest you to make it 1.00 instead of 0.75 bc Manipulating slider velocity is discouraged and then make it with normal ds again (in higher diffs it'd be fine tho)
GL! :)
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

Rhyth8 wrote:

Hey, I love this map, so I'll shoot the star at this map! You're welcome in advance.
okay, your thank you is in this box
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply