community forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 7:47:15 PM

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Title: Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Touhou Piano Gensoukyou kara chou Koutetsu Juutei Bakuon 幻想郷から超鋼鉄重低爆音 C78 ZUN Three Moon Fairies Sangetsusei 東方三月精 ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity 1 Team Shanghai Alice A Land Resplendent With Nature's Beauty 上海アリス幻樂団 Gengakudan Yukimura Hirano Sunny Milk Luna Child Star Sapphire byby CutEddie
BPM: 110
Filesize: 3022kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Basic (1.08 stars, 46 notes)
  2. Medium (1.33 stars, 53 notes)

Download: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Setsugetsu Ouka no Kuni
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
first ranked owo(^・ω・^✿)!!

Basic by me
Medium by me
Hitsounds by Gabe (after disqualification)

Thanks to Nozhomi and Hailie for nominating!

November 2018: I love just looking back at this and seeing how far I’ve come as a mapper, and seeing all the support and mods I got. I still remember when I first couldn’t even change slider velocity, and here I am today with 4 ranked maps and 2 ranked GDs. I look back and this and I just feel this nostalgic kinda feeling, you know? Probably no one will see this, but I'll just leave a message here for my future self and if anyone else does happen to see it. Hopefully in the future I’ll be even more successful as a mapper, as it's my dream in this game! (Well that, and be a good player too). I will NEVER forget about this map and my experiences as a mapper from here to now. Without this map, I'd have quit mapping. Thank you all who contributed to this as well! Love you all. ❤️
FlexxicE
Easy:
00:08:303 (1) - According to the ranking criteria you should avoid 1/1 sliders with multiple reverses

Storyboard:
The blacked intro and outro could need a bit stretching, because it would look better with a fully filled screen and a bit smoother transition could be needed, because new players could get suprisied. Also the frost and greyscale image need a bit adaption.

All in all it looked fine for me but it's also my first mod, hope I could help.
Joe Castle
hi! im here from #modreqs to see if i can help you with you map!
lets see what you have:

Easy:

1. 00:00:667 (1,1) - make a bit more of spacing between this objects. they are a bit too close

2. 00:06:667 (4,5,1) - add a bit more of spacing here too

3. 00:08:303 (1,2) - a bit more spacing between this objects too

4. 00:13:758 (2,1) - add a bit more spacing here too

5. 00:16:485 (2,3,4) - this should have equal spacing (and add a bit more of spacing between them too)

6. 00:24:667 (5,6,1,2) - this should have the same spacing between them too

7. 00:29:576 (3,4) - separate them a bit more

8. 00:32:849 (1,2,3) - make this objects have the same spacing between them

9. 00:36:667 (5,6) - add the same spacing you made between 00:34:485 (3,4)

10. 00:39:394 (1,2,3) - this objects should have the same spacing between them

11. 00:45:940 (1,1) - separate this a bit more, they are too close of each other

12. 00:49:212 (3,4,5) - try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8290845 and make them have the same spacing between them

Normal:

1. 00:13:212 (1,2) - in this part, just a straight line doesnt fit, try doing this instead https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8290773 it will flow with the piano way better

2. 00:29:576 (4,5,6) - this objects should have the same spacing between them, since the third slider is a bit far from the circle.

3. 00:32:849 (1,2,3) - try doing something like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8290797 it will flow a bit better in that way

thats all, i hope this mod helps you uwu
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz

FlexxicE wrote:

Easy:
00:08:303 (1) - According to the ranking criteria you should avoid 1/1 sliders with multiple reverses fixed (i think)

Storyboard:
The blacked intro and outro could need a bit stretching, because it would look better with a fully filled screen and a bit smoother transition could be needed, because new players could get suprisied. Also the frost and greyscale image need a bit adaption. i don't understand what you mean D: as for the black however i think it is fullscreen

All in all it looked fine for me but it's also my first mod, hope I could help. you did. thanks!
show more