forum

[Archived] I need a new tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zard0Z
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I didn't see anywhere else to do so.

Anyway, I've had a Wacom cth-490 for a while now, and realized that it has around 5-10ms of latency. So I decided to put tape on the tip. It fixed the latency, but it reduced the hover height. And when I hover too high, my cursor shakes.

I was looking to get a Wacom cth-480, but I couldn't find a place to buy it new, for under $100. The only site I found that met these conditions wasn't secure. I also am open to getting other tablets, such as Huions, as long as there's less than 1-2ms of latency.

Thanks.
Venix
And what's reason to post it here?
Sandy Hoey

Venix wrote:

Thank you... for neither solving the problem nor informing him where to post this sort of question in the future. You're just great
God damn

You dont necessarily need a new one. I know a couple of my friends have refurbished ones that work perfectly fine. Maybe you could go for one of those if they are in stock
Topic Starter
Zard0Z

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Venix wrote:

Thank you... for neither solving the problem nor informing him where to post this sort of question in the future. You're just great
God damn

You dont necessarily need a new one. I know a couple of my friends have refurbished ones that work perfectly fine. Maybe you could go for one of those if they are in stock
The reason why I want to stay away from refurbished ones is because there's a chance it could be worse than my current tablet. And then I'd just end up wasting money. But, if I actually can find a good one, I might buy it. Oh and is the Osu! Tablet good?
Venix

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Venix wrote:

God damn

Guy, chill...
Alysia_old_1
I would recommend the wacom intuos. It's reliable and the pen is universal and doesn't require batteries :)
Cinia Arctica
A ctl 471 is also a very good tablet there are plenty you can find on amazon and ebay and its much cheaper!
Here it is :^)
https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Spl ... B0089VGPII
Venix
I've CTL-480, it's very fine. I bought it used for $50