forum

How do you extend a beatmap lenght (time) [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShadowzI_old
I have a beatmap that seems to end earlier than it's song duration. I don't want to include any beats/circles at the end and I just want to let the video run for a couple more seconds.
How do I extend the duration of the beatmap, in other words how do I change the end time.
Shohei Ohtani
Get a new mp3.

Of if its just dead silence, then go add blank space into the mp3 and then beast
Starrodkirby86
He would like to have an extended outro.

Have blank storyboarded content appear at a certain area.

Make a 1x1 invisible image or something, then have it appear at an area in the outro.

You can use this script in the .osb. Just insert it into Foreground:

Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"image-name-here.png",0,0
_F,0,end-of-mp3,0

I think that should work... Just replace image-name-here.png with the blank image and replace end-of-mp3 with the offset of the mp3's end.
Topic Starter
ShadowzI_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

He would like to have an extended outro.

Have blank storyboarded content appear at a certain area.

Make a 1x1 invisible image or something, then have it appear at an area in the outro.

You can use this script in the .osb. Just insert it into Foreground:

Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"image-name-here.png",0,0
_F,0,end-of-mp3,0

I think that should work... Just replace image-name-here.png with the blank image and replace end-of-mp3 with the offset of the mp3's end.
Thanks it worked... somewhat.... the overall song was extended... but the video end up being cut anyways.... odd. Anyways as long as the song got extended I think I can tweak it a bit to get the video working. Thanks

I realize the background will always fade into a video early... just cause it likes that... Otherwise. Everything peachy. THanks (This just means my official music videos will be screwed and HAVE to be edited =,=)