Beatmapping/Modding: Guide Compendium

posted
Total Posts
28
show more
Sakura
Idk, but shouldnt this be better in the Pending Beatmaps forum? it's easier to see there imo, not many ppl come to General Questions and ends up kind of "hidden"
Breeze
Hana is right, put this in the modding queue or pending map thread would better.
Nice thread though, but I'm afraid few new mappers and modders would come here and read this.
kanpakyin

Sakura Hana wrote:

Idk, but shouldnt this be better in the Pending Beatmaps forum? it's easier to see there imo, not many ppl come to General Questions and ends up kind of "hidden"
Agreed!btw,good job!
Topic Starter
Ekaru

kanpakyin wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

Idk, but shouldnt this be better in the Pending Beatmaps forum? it's easier to see there imo, not many ppl come to General Questions and ends up kind of "hidden"
Agreed!btw,good job!
I also agree. It's not up to me though. We'll see what management decides. :P It's technically not "official", though, so there's a very good chance it's stuck here. We'll see.

BTW, guys, I just added some more threads. Some are announcements in their respective subforums, but it's nice to have all the important threads in one easily accessible spot instead of all over the place.
akrolsmir
Just a heads up, "How to Not Embarrass Yourself in the Modding Queues Subforum:" is missing a link. I do believe it's
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=21552

Also, perhaps add:

[b]Basic MP3 Modifications (Without Quality Loss):[/b] http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=34303
Equivalent
[*]Extremely Questionable "How to mod?" Guide: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=16919
from my view, it quite untidy. Me who always lurking all over this subforum think maybe it need some new fresh inputs and more detailed explanation. I will add some points and can you updates some few more points later on?

And yeah, it better stay here than announcement. What the logic behind it to put this one at announcement?
Topic Starter
Ekaru

akrolsmir wrote:

Just a heads up, "How to Not Embarrass Yourself in the Modding Queues Subforum:" is missing a link. I do believe it's
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=21552

Also, perhaps add:

[b]Basic MP3 Modifications (Without Quality Loss):[/b] http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=34303
Added, thank you! ^_^
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Alright, time to add 1.5 years worth of crap to this! \o/

...
...
...After breakfast.
Gonzvlo
Updated, still got some links to fix.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Thank you for covering for my laziness. :)
Redkittycats
Uhh, how do I put my beatmap on this website? I can't seem to see it on my page when I play it.
I've tried the FAQ, the help place on this website, and I can't even put it on the page.
How do I do this!?!?!?
blissfulyoshi

Redkittycats wrote:

Uhh, how do I put my beatmap on this website? I can't seem to see it on my page when I play it.
I've tried the FAQ, the help place on this website, and I can't even put it on the page.
How do I do this!?!?!?
Read Submitting A Map in t/122533
Posdopd
Ekaru thanks this post is amazing thanks :idea::idea:
moncar321
How to change the mp3 in BM ?
Airachi
I am not authorized to view the "adding custom hitsounds" link? how do i become authorized or could someone link me to an explanation please? I am however going to look around either way~ It sounds easy enough to accomplish without a guide but I figured I would point this out if it was an accident~ have a nice evening
mizotasu
Hii, i'm not sure if its in your 'guide' but i have a question o;
i made a beatmap (it's my first) but i've read from another guide which was specialized for making beatmaps,
that you need atleast two difficulties- now here comes my question...

It says i need to click on file, and blabla and then save diffictulty but i'm really in a loss.
i have no idea where i have to click, or with right click or w/e
because i want to make another Difficulty, but i don't know how nor where i need to click and what...

please please please,
help me ;c
Stefan
I've been updating the OP with the most recent and necessary guides we have around. Anything necessary can be posted in the thread here to add more content. From the future you should get used using this thread to find the guide you need (basically all previou stickied thread has been added into the OP).
anasmahfudzi
zzzzz
Caffuchilla
Subscribing,,, ^w^)7

i'm interested making a western/korean/indonesian beatmaps
too much japan song already :'D
Please sign in to reply.

New reply