forum

TAG - Theory of Eternity

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nymph
Hi.

[General]
Not a big issue though, but maybe turn off the countdown in all diffs.

disable the letterbox in taiko diff Inner Oni.

[Standard]
I kinda dislike the spacing like these, but I guess they are still fine.

00:09:829 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I think it is better to use some sliders in it. too many note may feel hard in a normal diff and seems a little mess..

other diffs are all fine. call me when you have any reply.

EDIT: here we go.
Niva
Hi kiddly~ (don't kudosu btw)

Drag the second break in Normal to 01:24:829 (7)... And also on Extra I had a trouble seeing (2) as a slider with default hitburst, I think it's better to make it more clear using a fan pattern like this:

or a jump like this:

Everything else was good (:

---------------------------------------

EDIT : I was quite worried about the slowdown (1.0x -> 0.8x) in Taiko actually, but I asked HeatKai and he said it's readable/fine... I want to rank this also personally though, love the highest two diffs >_<

Also fixed the incorrect kiai snapping in the Taiko diff...

Ranked ~
Cuvelia

Muzukashii 00:58:204 (4) - ? :(

Is it not unshapely?
raririn
门惊愕军中rank图 后面怎么说来着
恭喜啦~
Pokie
門禁哥啊
LKs
人怎么能军中rank图?
eveless
军中rank实在碉堡
Nymph
边站岗边作图 美如画
Flower
军中rank别墅
Flask
當兵的rank圖怎麼比我快
Anticloud
还真rank了我日
Nanaya_cock
事隔一年
CSY the corrupt
军中作图田中相爱
Sagisawa-Yukari
--=#CATION#=--
MADE IN GUIYANG
Makar
this taiko....
Loctav
Sorry for interrupting your joice.

[Muzukashii]

00:58:204 (4,5) - This is unrankable. The slider misses a tick (which is caused by the 1/4 note after it). Shorten the slider or do something else.
Not to speak of that this pattern plays utterly stupid. Try this: http://puu.sh/2c0Wi ((2) is 00:57:829 (2) - )

By the way, both taikos are a mess. Please gather more mods before consider reranking it, anyways.
HeatKai
Helo sir!
all of this just an opinion :)

[Inner Oni]

I'm not really comfortable with this speed up,160bpm is kinda high to have 1.5x slider multplier.and that part have 1/6.
  1. 00:03:266 (3) - d
  2. 00:13:485 (1) - delete this,here got one beat only.
  3. 00:17:610 (1) - ^
  4. 00:21:641 (1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1) - the beat here sounds a bit messy,i think this part really fit if you follow the song,there's 2 finish there.
  5. 00:38:797 (2) - delete this,here got one beat only.
  6. 00:47:610 (2) - why don't you bring this circle to here. 00:47:516 - because there's a beat there,rather then this place,no beat.
Take a look for awhile :)
grumd
Extreme:
From 00:11:329 (1) - to 00:24:641 (4) - the map looks very boring and inconsistent. Old straight square patterns, unneeded utter spacing changes. This part plays very abruptly, it has no flow and very bad playability. I'd suggest to remap it without such big 1/1 gaps. You can fill them with sliders, that makes it go smoother. Example: http://puu.sh/2c32g
Makar
hi

[Muzukashii]
-It's actually hard to mod this because I can't tell what your intention are with your style...
00:13:016 (2) - Delete this so it is consistent with the phrases after this.
00:23:047 (2) - Remove this. It's the only triple in the map and it doesn't even fit with the rest of the map (it's random)
00:28:579 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - How about we try to make this structure the same as the previous phrase by doing this: kd k kk (1/2 of course)
00:30:829 - Just copy paste the first two measures from 00:24:829. There is no need to put random variation here - it doesn't fit the music at all and flows horribly (copy paste really is a good thing in cases like this).
00:36:079 (1,2,3,1,1) - d k d k d (fits the music).
00:47:141 (3) - k (much better fits the music and previous structure).
00:58:204 (4,7) - Just turn these to circles. Even if you adjust this to make it rankable it doesn't fit anyways.
01:00:829 - dddkd k d (in 1/2) to fit the music better (current it makes no sense at all and doesn't really blend with the part after this).
01:37:954 - Starting here, just copy paste what you had in the previous kiai. There is no need for sooo much variation, it is confusing and doesn't flow or fit the music or follow any kind of musical structure that I know of.
01:50:329 (1) - Forgot a finisher?

Don't really have time to check the oni atm, will go through later probably *runs*
Kodora

grumd wrote:

Extreme:
From 00:11:329 (1) - to 00:24:641 (4) - the map looks very boring and inconsistent. Old straight square patterns, unneeded utter spacing changes. This part plays very abruptly, it has no flow and very bad playability. I'd suggest to remap it without such big 1/1 gaps. You can fill them with sliders, that makes it go smoother. Example: http://puu.sh/2c32g
In favor of kiddly - please do not blame the map if you dont like it, osu have different mappers and different kind of mapsets. I found all this part perfectly playable and i dont see any problems with it - i fc this when it was unranked.

Good luck to get your rank back, kiddly, i hope you'll do it. Star from me.
deepsea
作圖保家鍵盤衛國不要不服。

Btw, people need to l2play with ears instead of play with eyes only, or play Whac-A-Mole instead.
Heatherfield
成熟点 不要送
y u c a

Heatherfield wrote:

成熟点 不要送
tsuka
this map is totally rankable

老门啊 伤感
刚准备绕后抽插
忽然自动切了出去
回来只有100血
我操你吗
我干你吗
Topic Starter
kiddly

tsuka wrote:

this map is totally unrankable
fuck♂you

btw:xier is unavailable,so we have to discuss these issues later,but no changes in the OSU! standard diffs at all.
JauiPlaY
The next day.
PLA: We are going to have a killing spree.

【Candle】
Flower
Suggest deleting taiko diffs if you are urgent ranking your shitty maps kiddly. However, all your standard diffs are unrankable because it is bad of you to rank a beatmap in the army.
Kodora

Flower wrote:

Suggest deleting taiko diffs if you are urgent ranking your shitty maps kiddly. However, all your standard diffs are unrankable because it is bad of you to rank a beatmap in the army.
Interesting and constructive criticism from an "awesome" new mapper.
kiddly have years experience on mapping and you think that you can blaming him? lol'd
Show, please, how and where his diffs break standart ranking criteria.

kiddly wrote:

fuck♂you
Flask

Kodora wrote:

Interesting and constructive criticism from an "awesome" new mapper.
kiddly have years experience on mapping and you think that you can blaming him? lol'd

kiddly wrote:

fuck♂you
Joke maybe. lol

為啥軍中unrank速度比我還快
mintong89

Flower wrote:

@Kodora this is a joke, sorry for that.

@Flower 求注意下语言, 有些词语会被人认为是侮辱的.~ 话说你说的也是ww (被打
Kodora
dat jokes w
xierbaliti
Sorry....since i am serving in the army now....i don't have enough time to mod it....could you plz delete my taiko diff and rerank the map?thx
tiper
Welcome to the 2008th!
Topic Starter
kiddly

xierbaliti wrote:

Sorry....since i am serving in the army now....i don't have enough time to mod it....could you plz delete my taiko diff and rerank the map?thx
I'm sorry :(
tsuka
这也信?怀疑是JYSB

why r you think i'm serious ,JYSB
s2511
tsuka is a sb
Anticloud
since this stuff has been caged for ten thousand years, another period of time wont be a serious problem, i guess
Topic Starter
kiddly
Taiko diffs deleted.
沉痛悼念喜老大.
tsuka is 2b.
kaipy
i agree that there are some inconsistency in the extreme diff such as two the two slider in 0:49 and the 5 semiquaver in 1:04

i think it will be better to change them

anyway it is a good map
tsuka
不服?sala啊?
你没发现我这样说了之后老外都懒得接话了?我帮你们封住了他们的嘴 懂、?
show more