- Frontier - wrote:2General #2
- I've just noticed that the combo color 1 and combo color 3 has barely difference in terms of the color. Try to make the color combo 3 become more different so players could identify more between those.
- Widescreen support is being ticked.
- 00:29:634 - Since you've mapped follow piano sound, I think this should be mapped also. fixed
- 00:38:934 - I think this spot shouldn't add finish sound here, since there is no any cymbal sound here. fixed
- 00:49:009 (5) - Using only one hold reverse slider might feel tedious for players to play. You might add more reverse slider like this, so it will not become too boring to play. As same as 02:00:076 (5) -. 00:49:009 (5) -
- 01:05:174 - Both of the instrumental sound and vocal sound here is pretty dominant. I'd recommend to add a hitobject at this spot to represent the sound better rather than just leaving it as a blank. As same as 01:09:834 -. im trying emphasize synth here so rather stick with current rhythms
- 01:43:183 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These are spaced pretty near to one another. It looks very anticlimactic and the aesthetics here is very unpleasant looking. I'd recommend to spaced these further like how you did previously. fixed
- 01:47:843 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Using plain claps here doesn't fit with the song's rhythm and intensity at all. Try to copy how Starset managed with the hitsound in this part. fixed
- 01:52:941 (2,3,4,5) - In my first glance, my intuition is these are formed as a perfectly hexagonal pattern, but when I looked over and over again, I noticed that these aren't formed perfectly. So you'd better try to make these formed perfectly hexagonal shape by using Rotate Settings. fixed
- 02:14:639 - This spot is very intense, it shouldn't be just a slider end of 02:14:348 (3) -. To emphasize the dominant sound here, it'd be better to change this slider 02:14:348 (3) - to 1/2 beat slider and place a hitcircle at 02:14:639 - instead. So that it could represent the sound here better.fixed
- Widescreen support is being ticked.
- 00:23:934 (2,4) - After I looked at these slider repetitively, I noticed that the slider tail 00:23:934 (2) - isn't actually perfectly blanketed by the slider body 00:24:734 (4) -. In order to make the blanket here become perfect, move the slider 00:24:734 (4) - to x:409 y:75, creating nice aesthetically pleasant looking. fixed
- 00:37:534 (1) - The slider flow here is pretty bad. ;( flow here is not that bad
- 01:27:165 (1,2,3) - This part has exactly the same rhythm as 01:22:796 (1,2,3) -, but why they are mapped differently? Consider making them the same. fixed
- 01:43:037 - This spot here has an audible sound. You shouldn't miss it. Consider mapping this part. As same as 01:43:110 -, 01:45:440 -. fixed
- 01:47:844 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - It'd be better to change these hitobjects to plain circles with big jumps, to emphasize the intensity of this part here. fixed
- 02:05:901 (5,2) - Because the slider 02:05:901 (5) - hasn't fully disappeared while the circle 02:06:338 (2) - is appearing, it appears that the slider body 02:05:901 (5) - overlaps with the circle 02:06:339 (2) -, creating an pleasant aesthetically looking here. It'd be better to move the circle 02:06:339 (2) - away from the slider 02:05:902 (5) - until they don't overlap each other, and it will creating a nice pleasant looking aesthetics here. fixed
- 02:14:347 (3) - As I mentioned in the previous difficulty, this spot is very intense, it shouldn't be just a slider end of 02:14:348 (3) -. To emphasize the dominant sound here, it'd be better to change this slider 02:14:348 (3) - to 1/2 beat slider and place a hitcircle at 02:14:639 - instead. So that it could represent the sound here better. fixed
I'm not gonna mod top difficulty tho. why though
In conclusion, I think this map needs some more room for improvements. (especially the owner's difficulties) The GD's extras were pretty good in my perspective tho.